Review of unusual, with a complex mechanism, watches of the Swiss brand Ulysse Nardin: features, specifications, appearance, functions and reviews. Ulysse Nardin watches, among other time-indicating accessories, are distinguished by their appearance. Like all Swiss “ticking cases”, they have a precise movement, expensive materials, and a complex mechanism. The Ulysses Narden brand is not a newcomer to the market, it has been producing watches since 1846, so the quality and reliability of these creations cannot be questioned. But the main characteristic feature of Monsieur Narden's wristwatches is not this - his product, a work of art, very unusual, which distinguishes them from other "brothers" with a dial and hands.
Reviews of other watches:
- Emporio armani
- Patek philippe
Features and collection of Ulysse Nardin watches
It is better to start describing these expensive and status accessories with the Trilogy collection, one of the models of which was included in the Guinness Book of Records in 1989, because it was considered the most complex of mechanical mechanisms.
1. Astrolabium Galileo Galilei - the model of the Ulysse Nardin wrist watch, bears its name in honor of Galileo Galilei and his Astrolabe device. It is impossible to describe such an invention and simply a miracle - it must be seen. But the model of the watch accessory showed how the stars in the sky (main ones) are located at a given time interval, when an eclipse (of both the sun and the moon) occurs, and of course the local time. And this is not a quartz movement, but an automatic one, caliber UN-97! Sapphire crystal. The price of an original watch ranges from $ 20,000 to $ 90,000. Naturally, everything depends on the case material: platinum or gold.
2. Planetarium Copernicus - are also called not by chance, but in honor of the great astronomer Nicola Copernicus. The dial of this Ulysse Nardin watch is a model of the solar system. Thanks to their complex mechanism, you can find out the location of other planets in relation to our Earth, to the signs of the Zodiac. This, for example, enables an astronomer or astrologer to make their predictions. The price of the pleasure is $ 22,000.
3. Tellurium johannes kepler - a special model, named after the scientist Kepler (Johann). The mechanism surprises with the ability to determine the length of the day (at any point in the hemisphere), which means to find out the time of sunrise and sunset of the sun. Price - $ 45,000. All this collection surprised the world at one time, expanding the boundaries and indicating a close connection from the usual measurement of hours and minutes to the movement of celestial bodies in the vast universe.
4. The next "batch" of Ulysse Nardin models is Jaquemart Minute Repeater… Also with a round case, mechanical, and unusual - minute repeater. Later, the dial appeared a work of art with a figurine of a hammer striking a clock. This masterpiece was called Hour Striker San Marco. Watches with a "carousel movement" have become simply legendary, because they have been repeatedly awarded the "innovation in watchmaking" award and are called "FREAK". Water resistant up to 30 meters. This is a limited batch, their cost is better not to say … 650-800 thousand dollars.
5. The photo above shows a similar watch called Ulysse Nardin Hannibal Minute Repeater… Platinum 950 (as in the model above), granite dial, movement - caliber UN-78, manual winding, alligator leather strap. You can immerse yourself in water up to 30 meters. If you have 750 thousand dollars at your disposal, then you can buy yourself such a watch.
All this is undoubtedly a very complex, prestigious, high-priced wrist watch. But let's talk about the Chinese counterpart that you can buy for $ 40.