How to quickly make a hearty and delicious vegetable soup with soy sauce in 20 minutes at home? All the secrets and subtleties of cooking. Step by step recipe with photo and video recipe.
It's summer, it's hot outside the window, you really don't want to eat heavy and rich first courses. But whipped up light soups are the very thing. Here's an interesting recipe for a quick vegetable soup with soy sauce that can be made in 20 minutes. The peculiarities of this recipe are that you do not need to strictly follow the recipe, you do not need to have rare ingredients, and you do not even need culinary skills. You can change the number and set of components, because there is full opportunity for improvisation and experimentation. With a minimum investment, you will end up with a delicious, rich, satisfying and nutritious dish.
Such a quick soup will come in handy not only for the everyday menu, but also in the post. It is great for a children's menu and will impress many adults. Thanks to its quick preparation, this delicious vegetable soup can be cooked in the morning for breakfast and for dinner after work, when there is very little time to prepare food. It is worth noting the low calorie content of the food. Therefore, it can be safely used by those who follow their figure and want to get rid of excess weight. Knowing some of the secrets and subtleties of making such a soup, you will have the perfect plate of a hearty first course that will please the most strict gourmet.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 92 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 20 minutes
- Cauliflower - 100 g (I have frozen)
- Green beans - 100 g (I have frozen)
- Sweet bell pepper - 100 g (I have frozen)
- Smoked salmon ridge (or water) - 1 pc. (for broth)
- Green peas - 100 g (I have frozen)
- Salt - 1 tsp topless or to taste
- Soy sauce - 4-5 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper - pinch or to taste
- Spices, herbs and herbs - to taste
How to prepare vegetable soup with soy sauce step by step:
1. I have the remains of the ridge of smoked salmon. I decided not to throw them away, but to cook broth from them. Since the smoked fish is already ready to eat, you don't need to cook it for a long time. Only 10 minutes is enough for the broth to acquire its taste and aroma. To do this, break the ridges into pieces that would fit in a saucepan, fill with water and put on the stove.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat. To make the broth transparent, be sure to remove the foam and excess fat at the time of boiling. And when the broth boils, immediately reduce the heat to low, cover the pan with a lid and cook it for 10 minutes. Although, if you have free time, it can be cooked for longer. Then the broth will be richer and more concentrated.
If you do not have such smoked ridges, then cook the soup in vegetable or meat broth that you prepare earlier. Alternatively, use plain water, but this will make the soup less satisfying. Meatballs are also good because they cook quickly, and the soup based on them turns out to be nutritious and tasty.
3. Remove the boiled salmon ridges from the broth and cool them slightly so as not to burn yourself.
4. Remove the remaining meat from the ridges and send them to the broth.
5. Pour the soy sauce into the broth and bring to a boil.
6. Further, everything is simple. It is only necessary to lay all the vegetables at the same time. I have them all frozen. If you have them fresh, then while the broth is cooking, prepare everything. Wash the cauliflower and cut into small florets.
7. Peel the sweet bell pepper from the seed box, cut off the partitions and cut into strips.I have a green pepper, you can take it of any color or assorted (yellow, red, green).
8. Wash the green beans, cut off the ends on both sides and cut them into 2-3 pieces about 2-2.5 cm long.
For this recipe, any vegetable mixture will go, which may include broccoli, corn cobs or grains, carrots, cherry tomatoes, peas, shallots, etc.
If you want a more satisfying soup, then add pasta to the pan along with the vegetables. They will do any: wheels, spirals, tubes, shells or just vermicelli.
9. Adjust the thickness of the soup to your taste. If you run out of stock, add water to the pot. Although it is better not to add liquid during the cooking process at all, so immediately pour it as much as necessary. But if such a need arises, then pour in only hot water. And if you want the soup to become tastier, then pour in 100 ml of vegetable juice (carrot or tomato).
10. Season the broth with salt and pepper. In general, be careful with the addition of salt. Since soy sauce is added to the broth, which is already salty. And the broth itself is cooked on the basis of smoked salmon ridges, which are also salted. If you accidentally oversalt the soup, then add the peeled and chopped potatoes to the pot. Heat the soup over low heat for 5 minutes and let it sit for 15 minutes. Then remove and discard the potatoes.
Add the spices and herbs to the saucepan. I use dried ground garlic, dried ground cilantro, dried ground celery root. You add any spices to your taste: bay leaves, allspice peas, ground sweet paprika, etc.
Bring the soup to a boil. Boil the vegetables for about 5 minutes, so that they are slightly cooked and remain firm, and not turn into porridge. If you use frozen vegetables, as I did, then the cooking time will increase by 2-3 minutes so that they are still defrosted in the broth. You do not need to defrost them beforehand, they will thaw in the soup.
11. Remove the green peas from the pods and add to the saucepan. Stir and taste the soup. Adjust it if necessary by adding the necessary spices.
Bring the soup to a boil, simmer for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat. Leave it to sit under the lid for 5 minutes. If you are boiling the soup in water, then when you remove the pan from the heat, add the finely chopped butter to the dish and stir to dissolve. The oil will add satiety, delicate delicate taste and aroma to the soup.
Pour 20 minute vegetable soup with soy sauce into bowls and sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs. Also, if desired, add a little grated Parmesan to each serving, it will add sophistication to the dish. Serve with croutons, croutons, or baguette. It will ideally complement and enhance the taste of the first course of pampushka or garlic croutons.