How to make a vegetable marinade at home? A universal step-by-step recipe with a photo. Selection of products. Video recipe.
Baked vegetables on a picnic or in the oven are a favorite dish not only for vegans, women and children who are losing weight. Even meat eaters will not refuse a juicy piece. However, many people think that baking vegetables in the oven, on the grill or on the grill is quite simple. I picked up my favorite products, laid them on the grill or strung them on a skewer and waited until they were fried. Everything is simple, affordable and tasty. But in order for the baked vegetables to be really tasty, they must first be marinated. And how to properly prepare a marinade, few people know. Therefore, I propose a universal recipe for marinade for vegetables.
It is perfect for cooking baked vegetables in the oven, on the grill, in a frying pan, and on the grill … They will turn out magical and spicy. Juicy, not bland, slightly crunchy and soft at the same time, retain the aroma and benefits. This is the best side dish and the most delicious addition to meat kebabs.
This marinade is suitable for all vegetables and perfectly emphasizes the taste of any selected product. Be it eggplants, zucchini, zucchini, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, etc. You can experiment with a set of vegetables and choose them according to your wishes. The main thing is that some vegetables do not burn, and others do not remain half-baked. To do this, divide them into soft and hard, and bake for different amounts of time.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 159 kcal.
- Servings - for about one eggplant
- Cooking time - 10 minutes
- Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice - 2 Slices
- Salt - a pinch
- Provencal herbs - 0.5 tsp
- Ground black pepper - 0.5 tsp
- Refined vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
- Mustard - 1 tsp
Step-by-step preparation of a universal marinade for baking vegetables, a recipe with a photo:
1. Pour vegetable oil into a deep bowl. It is a versatile oil that suits all products. But if you want, you can replace it with olive oil.
2. Pour the soy sauce into the vegetable oil. Usually it is used classic. But if you like it with ginger or garlic flavor, teriyaki, etc., then you can use it.
3. Add the mustard paste to the marinade. Mustard powder will work instead, and French grain mustard will also work well.
4. Cut the desired piece from the lemon and squeeze the juice out of it. Make sure that no bones get into the marinade. If there is no lemon, replace it with lime.
5. Add Provencal herbs, black pepper and salt. Be careful with the addition of salt, because soy sauce is added to the marinade, which is already salted. So taste the marinade before adding salt.
8. Stir the food well until smooth. The most convenient way to do this is with a fork or whisk. Next, dip any prepared vegetables into the marinade and stir to coat each bite with the sauce.
This is a universal recipe, but every housewife can supplement it with her favorite spices, herbs and herbs. For example, lovers of savory flavors can add cilantro or basil. For spicy food aficionados, add ground red pepper or finely chopped fresh chilli pod.