A step-by-step recipe with a photo of homemade fruit marinade for meat with spices. Combinations of ingredients. Video recipe.
To make the meat especially soft and juicy, it must be pre-marinated. The best marinade is one that contains acid. Also, the taste and aroma of the finished product depends on the spices that are added to the marinade. However, everything should be in moderation, which means you should not overdo it with spices and acid. It is recommended to add no more than four types of spices to any marinade. Otherwise, you risk drowning out the natural taste of meat, and the excess acid will make it dry and dense. In this article, we will learn how to prepare a fruit spiced meat marinade based on plum puree.
Plum marinade contains both sugar and acid in sufficient quantity. These products will add a pleasant sweet-sour taste to the finished treat, as well as an appetizing crispy crust. As for the plum puree itself, you can use fresh twisted fruits, canned homemade or store-bought plum puree. From the spices for the marinade, dried basil, ground black pepper, curry, hops-suneli, zira, and much more are suitable here. This marinade is suitable for any type of meat: pork, chicken, lamb, veal.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 329 kcal.
- Servings - 300 ml
- Cooking time - 15 minutes
- Plum puree - 300 g
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Dried ground cilantro - 1 tsp without slide
- Ground black pepper - 0.5 tsp
- Dried chili powder - pinch
- Dried ground garlic - 1 tsp without slide
Step-by-step preparation of fruit marinade for meat with spices, recipe with photo:
1. Pour the plum puree into the marinade container. If you have fresh plums, wash them first, remove the bone and pulp together with the skin, twist in a meat grinder or chop with a blender until smooth.
2. Put dried cilantro into the plum mixture. You can also use finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
3. Add dried ground garlic, which you can replace with fresh garlic cloves passed through a press.
4. Add salt, black pepper and chili. If you plan to marinate the meat for a long time, then do not add salt. Salt it directly while cooking.
5. Stir the food well so that all the spices are evenly distributed and use the fruit spice marinade to marinate any type of meat. It cooks food surprisingly quickly, the main thing is not to dry it in the oven or overcook it in a pan. Typically, marinated meat has a thin, crispy crust on the outside, while the inside is soft and juicy.