A step-by-step recipe for apple mayonnaise: a list of ingredients and the technology for making an interesting and healthy sauce. Video recipes.
Apple mayonnaise is a very interesting variation on vegetable oil sauce. Thanks to the use of apples, it has an excellent fruity taste and aroma. Cooking is easy, but it's important to have a hand blender handy. It is he who allows you to get a homogeneous mass and beat the butter to the desired consistency.
We will cook homemade apple mayonnaise without eggs. Thanks to this, the sauce can be served as part of a lean menu.
To add sourness, add lemon juice instead of vinegar. It also bleaches the mixture and acts as a preservative, allowing the sauce to be edible for 2-3 days.
Be sure to introduce mustard, it adds spice to mayonnaise. You can take pasta or beans.
We choose the variety of apples at will - sweet, sour or with a sweet and sour taste. It is important that after pre-processing the pulp is not grains.
And the oil is suitable for purified, refined. It does not have a specific sunflower smell and rich taste.
The following is a simple recipe for apple mayonnaise with a photo of each stage of preparation.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 145 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 10 minutes + 20 minutes for baking apples
- Apples - 300 g
- Grain mustard - 1 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil - 70 ml
Step by step preparation of apple mayonnaise
1. Before preparing the apple mayonnaise, you need to process the apples. We wash the fruits, cut into 4 parts, cut out the inner box with the grains. Place in a baking dish and bake to soften the flesh.
2. Then we cool the apples and grind them through a sieve. Add mustard beans.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Before making apple mayonnaise, be sure to pour in lemon juice.
5. Using a hand blender, beat the mixture until smooth. Then we begin to pour in vegetable oil in a very thin stream, without stopping whipping. After a couple of minutes, you can turn off the blender. We transfer the mass to a suitable jar and leave for a couple of hours to make the sauce a little thicker.
6. Delicious and healthy apple mayonnaise is ready at home! It can be added to various salads or served neat, sprinkled with herbs.
See also video recipes:
1. Delicious apple mayonnaise
2. Lean apple mayonnaise