A step-by-step recipe with a photo of making a curd dessert with chocolate and strawberries at home. Benefits and nutritional value. Video recipe.
This exquisite cottage cheese dessert will leave no one indifferent. Strawberries, cottage cheese and chocolate … A very tasty combination! This is the most delicate dessert without baking that can be prepared very quickly. It tastes like a delicious curd mass that melts in your mouth. We prepare a delicious, beautiful and low-calorie cottage cheese dessert with chocolate and strawberries at home. Juicy strawberries, cottage cheese and chocolate complement each other perfectly. Delight your loved ones with an exquisite dessert - believe me, they will not remain indifferent.
Such a cottage cheese dessert is an excellent choice for those who want to please their loved ones with a delicious dessert, while taking care of their health at the same time. Indeed, the recipe contains only all the healthy products that our body needs. After a hearty meal, a light curd mousse will harmoniously end the evening. It will also saturate the body well for breakfast or afternoon tea. With such a dessert made from cottage cheese and strawberries, you can fantasize as much as you like. But let's talk about this below in a step-by-step recipe with a photo.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 185 kcal.
- Servings - 2
- Cooking time - 30 minutes
- Cottage cheese - 300 g
- Cocoa powder - 1, 5 tablespoons
- Sugar - 50 g
- Vanilla - on the tip of a knife
- Butter - 30 g
- Strawberry - 150 g
- Eggs - 1 pc.
Step-by-step preparation of curd dessert with chocolate and strawberries:
1. Wipe the curd through a sieve, fine colander, or simply pass through a meat grinder twice until smooth. Send it to a bowl and add cocoa powder.
Cocoa powder can be substituted for chocolate. This confection is made from cocoa butter. But in high-quality varieties, cocoa powder is also included. Statistics say that 1 bar of chocolate can replace about 60 g of cocoa. As a substitute for cocoa powder, it is recommended to use only black varieties. Grate the chocolate or melt in a water bath.
You can also take instant coffee instead of cocoa powder. This is another good substitute. 2 tsp will be enough to add color and taste. But keep in mind that instant coffee has a subtle specific aroma. To neutralize it, use a variety of flavors, for example, add more vanillin.
2. Next to the curd, put the softened butter, cut into pieces. You can take cottage cheese of any fat content that you like best. I have 5%. If you use farm cottage cheese with a high percentage of fat, then the amount of butter can be reduced. Accordingly, on the contrary, if you take cottage cheese with 0-5% fat content, you can put more butter. You can replace the oil with sweetened or natural yogurt.
3. Add sugar, vanillin to food and add eggs.
Add sugar to your liking. It can be replaced with condensed milk, brown sugar or liquid honey. Keep in mind that if you use chocolate instead of cocoa powder, then it is already sweet and the amount of sweetness will be less.
Instead of chicken eggs, it is permissible to use quail eggs, increase their number by 2, 5 times.
4. Whisk the ingredients with a blender until tender and smooth. You should have a curd mass. If there is no blender, then wipe the cottage cheese twice through a fine sieve.
It is important to choose the right cottage cheese in the recipe, because the taste of the finished dessert depends on its quality. It should be white in color or with a light creamy color, taste and smell - without foreign aftertastes. The consistency of the fermented milk product must be uniform.But it depends on the mass fraction of fat; cottage cheese can be soft, smearing or crumbly. A little whey is allowed in low-fat cottage cheese, but it must first be drained by hanging the product in gauze.
5. Place the pan with the curd mass in a boiling water bath and cook over low heat, stirring constantly. The curd will become runny, but don't worry, it should. The cottage cheese should not boil. As soon as the first air bubbles begin to rise, immediately remove the pan from the heat and place in a container of ice water.
To make a water bath at home, build it correctly. To do this, take two dishes: one larger, the other smaller. Pour water into a large container and put on fire. On top, place a second smaller container with curd mass. The bottom of the upper pan should touch the boiling water in the lower pan. Always keep an eye on the amount of boiling water in a large saucepan - it should not be below the level of the curd mass. If this happens, top up with boiling water. The principle of a water bath is that water is an intermediate heat carrier, i.e. food is not heated by fire, but by boiling water. Water boils at a temperature of 100 ° C, and the products in the upper dish are heated from 40 to 70 ° C. At this temperature, they will not burn and warm up evenly slowly, preserving their useful properties as much as possible.
6. Remove the curd mass from the steam bath and leave to cool to room temperature. Then send it to the refrigerator to cool and thicken completely.
7. While the curd is cooling, tackle the strawberries. Rinse it thoroughly under running cold water to remove all dirt, sand and dust. Dry with a paper towel so as not to wrinkle, and tear off the green stalk from each berry. Using a sharp knife, cut the berries into four to six slices (depending on the original size). Cut it into thin slices or cubes if desired. For dessert, take berries that are ripe, dense and elastic, so that they keep their shape well and are not damaged when cutting. If they are soft, you can turn them into mashed potatoes, then you will get strawberry jam or jam, which you can add to dessert. There will be an equally delicious dessert.
Frozen berries are also good. They must first be defrosted a little. But thawed fruits are very watery. Therefore, drain the excess juice, and chop the berries themselves into a puree consistency.
8. The curd dessert is almost ready, all that remains is to put all the ingredients in a suitable dish. To do this, you can take transparent glasses, glasses or bowls and lay out the food in layers. Put the first layer of chilled curd mass (about 2 tablespoons).
9. Top with a layer of chopped strawberries.
Additives to the curd mass can be anything you like, it's a matter of taste, I put fresh strawberries. And today I have a delicately pink aromatic strawberry curd dessert with a chocolate flavor. You can take any seasonal berries and fruits: raspberries, apricots, peaches, currants, etc.
10. Then again put another layer of curd mass and decorate the dish with pieces of berries, you can add a leaf of mint. You can also decorate the dessert with coconut flakes.
Serve the finished curd dessert with chocolate and strawberries immediately or chill slightly in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.