A step-by-step recipe with a photo of making pancakes in milk with apricots at home. Nutritional value, calorie content and video recipe.
Many people love fritters, tk. it's fast, tasty, satisfying, and cooks in just 20 minutes, so it's a great dish for a hearty breakfast. But breakfast should always be nutritious and energizing for the whole day. Accordingly, it must contain proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Delicate pancakes are just such an ideal dish. Basically they are made on kefir, tk. this fermented milk product in combination with baking soda gives a good reaction, due to which small cakes are fluffy. But I suggest making pancakes with milk. It can also be used to cook products using both fresh and sour milk.
And to make the pancakes tastier and more interesting, I propose a very successful and simple recipe proven over the years. Let's make them with a delicious addition - pancakes with milk and apricots, you will lick your fingers. Apricots go well with the dough, giving it a slight sourness. Such homemade baked goods in a hurry at home will delight as a hostess, because it is easy and quick to prepare, and eaters alike with its amazing taste. This quick and budget recipe for fragrant pancakes is good not only for breakfast, but also for dinner or a snack. Products are especially convenient to take to work or give children to school, because it is satisfying and tasty.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 192 kcal.
- Servings - 2-3
- Cooking time - 20 minutes
- Milk - 250 ml
- Apricots - 20 pcs. depending on the size
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Sugar - 50 g or to taste
- Salt - a pinch
- Flour - 200 g
- Baking soda - 0.5 tsp
Step-by-step preparation of pancakes in milk with apricots:
1. Pour eggs into a kneading bowl and add a pinch of salt.
2. Pour sugar next. Adjust the amount of sugar yourself, taking into account the ripeness of the apricots and your taste preferences. You can also add vanilla sugar to the dough, which will give the baked goods a pleasant aroma. You can also sweeten the pancakes with honey, brown sugar, syrup, or not add sugar at all, and put a bowl of jam when serving.
3. Whisk all ingredients until smooth and foamy. To speed up the cooking process, beat the food with a mixer.
4. Pour milk into the egg mass. Take milk at room temperature, because soda reacts correctly only with warm temperature dairy products. Therefore, warm it up a little beforehand. You can keep it warm, but not boiling. If you have sour milk, don't rush to throw it away. It will make a good pancake dough. Even if the product is not sour today and has a pronounced taste and smell, do not worry, they will be interrupted by baking soda.
5. Stir all ingredients with a whisk again until smooth.
6. Add some of the flour sifted through a fine sieve to the dough to enrich it with oxygen and mix well again.
7. Add baking soda to the remaining flour and stir. Soda reacts with lactic acids, so it doesn't need to be quenched with vinegar. Even if you don't like adding baking soda or baking powder to the dough. In this recipe, this is necessary because without these products, air cakes will not work.
8. Pour the remaining flour into the dough.
I recommend adding flour not all at once, but in stages, because it is different for all manufacturers and the dough can turn out thicker or, on the contrary, thinner. If the dough is very liquid, then add more flour and mix well, because very thick, add a little milk or even water.
nine.Whisk the dough until smooth and smooth so that there are no lumps. If flour lumps form, use a mixer or hand blender. The consistency of the dough should be like sour cream of medium thickness, not too thick, but not liquid either. In other words, we achieve soft peaks (a small disappearing trace will remain on the surface from the rims). To make sure that there are no lumps in the dough, pass the liquid through a fine sieve.
If you have free time, then leave the dough for a quarter of an hour so that flour gluten has time to disperse through it and the dough becomes more elastic.
10. Wash the apricots, dry with a paper towel and cut in half in half. Remove the pit and cut the pulp into cubes about 1-1.5 cm in size. Send the apricots to the container with the dough.
Today I have fritters with fresh apricots. In the winter season, canned or frozen fruits are perfect. Drain all the juice from the canned workpiece. Pre-defrost the frozen fruits and drain the released liquid. Instead of apricots, you can use any other seasonal berry, for example, peaches, strawberries, raspberries, plums, apples, pears, etc.
11. Gently stir the dough so that the berries are evenly distributed and immediately start frying the pancakes until the apricots have started to juice. To do this, pour vegetable oil into the pan in advance and heat well. You can use any other oil, as long as it is odorless. Even melted butter will do, then the pancakes will be especially tender.
Take a pan for baking pancakes with a thick bottom. They will burn in a light skillet with a thin bottom. You can generally bake pancakes in a non-stick skillet. On it, products are fried well even without oil, just on a dry surface. But in this case, I recommend adding 1 tablespoon to the dough. vegetable oil.
12. Using a tablespoon, place a dough portion in a hot skillet and form into round or oval pancakes.
Do not try to bake a lot of them at once, because when pouring the base onto the bottom of the pan, the dough spreads a little. Accordingly, all products can simply stick together, which will make a pancake. And there should be a small distance between them.
13. Heat the stove to medium heat and fry the pancakes until golden brown for about 1-2 minutes. When a crispy crust forms from below, the pancakes will cease to be sticky, and holes will appear on the surface, as in the photo, turn them over to the other side.
It is important to fry the pancakes over medium heat as a strong fire will quickly brown them, but they will remain damp on the inside.
14. Cook the pancakes on the other side for 1 minute and remove from the pan. Transfer them to a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Serve pancakes in milk with warm apricots with sour cream, condensed milk, honey, jam.
According to this recipe, with milk, the baked goods are tender and of medium thickness. If the pancakes are small, they will rise and be quite soft due to the baking powder. And to achieve an especially lush result, you can add a little yeast to the dough. But in any case, the pancakes are very tender, and they will appeal to both adults and children.