How to cook delicious strawberry pancakes on kefir with semolina and flour at home. Subtleties and secrets of cooking. Step by step recipe with photo and video recipe.
The strawberry season is drawing to a close. Therefore, you need to have time to enjoy the taste and aroma of strawberries. Today I have very tasty and fragrant kefir pancakes with strawberries. Strawberry pancakes, a recipe with a photo step by step of which is given below, diversifies the everyday menu. Especially the dish will be a wonderful option for a delicious and hearty breakfast for the whole family in the company of morning tea. Although such pancakes are suitable for both daytime and evening meals. And children will love them as a snack with a glass of milk.
Enriched with vitamins, pancakes with berries acquire an exquisite taste and unusual fruity aroma, giving them a slight sourness. From this, everyone's familiar dish turns out to be much more interesting. According to this recipe, the pancakes are tender and soft. This dessert will appeal to everyone at home, and no one will refuse it. I am sure that your family will be delighted with such a breakfast. Moreover, they prepare very simply. If you have never added berries or fruits to the pancake dough, then start with this recipe and replenish your culinary piggy bank of summer recipes with another yummy - strawberry pancakes on kefir. Then fantasize with other seasonal products.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 169 kcal.
- Servings - 2
- Cooking time - 30 minutes
- Kefir - 300 ml
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Flour - 200 g (maybe a little less or more, to the desired thickness)
- Refined vegetable oil - for frying
- Semolina - 30 g
- Vanilla sugar - 0.5 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Strawberries - 20 berries
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon with a slide
- Soda - 1/3 tsp
Step-by-step preparation of strawberry pancakes on kefir with semolina and flour:
1. Add eggs to warm warmed kefir and whisk until smooth.
Kefir must be at room temperature. If you just got it out of the refrigerator, then heat it up to about 37 degrees so that it becomes barely warm. It shouldn't be hot, so don't overheat. Check its temperature with a clean finger.
Naturally, instead of kefir, you can use any fermented milk products: fermented baked milk, yogurt, whey, sour cream. The pancakes will still be delicious.
2. Add semolina to the food.
3. Pour flour next. It is desirable to sift it through a fine sieve to enrich it with oxygen. Then the pancakes will turn out to be softer and softer. Knead the dough until smooth and smooth so that there are no lumps.
It is better to add flour in several stages and mix the dough well. Because you may need a little less or more of it. flour is of different quality and moisture. The amount of flour also depends on the size of the eggs and the fat content of kefir. Therefore, we focus on the consistency of the dough. It should turn out to be neither liquid nor thick, like sour cream.
4. Pour sugar into the dough. Add the amount to your liking. You can not add it at all if you eat rooks with sweet toppings.
5. Then add salt to the dough.
6. Then add the baking soda. Whisk the food until smooth. Leave the dough alone while you work on the strawberries. If there is time, it is better to keep the dough for 15-20 minutes, then the gluten will swell and the pancakes will turn out to be more fluffy.
Always put baking soda at the very end of the batch and mix the dough thoroughly. It is not necessary to extinguish it with vinegar, it needs an acidic environment and it will be extinguished with kefir. There will be no soda taste in the finished pancakes.
7.Wash the strawberries under running cold water and dry with a paper towel. Then, pick off the green stem.
Use firm strawberries with dense pulp, otherwise there will be a lot of juice, which will burn during frying, and vegetable oil will splash. For this recipe, you can take berries not only fresh, but also frozen and even canned. Then you will need to slightly reduce the amount of kefir, tk. frozen and canned strawberries will give more moisture to the dough.
8. Cut the strawberries into medium sized pieces.
9. Add strawberries to the dough.
10. Stir the dough with a spoon so that the berries are evenly distributed throughout the mass.
11. Using a cooking brush, lightly coat the bottom of the pan with vegetable oil and heat well. The fat must be odorless.
Spoon the dough with a tablespoon and pour it into the pan, forming round pancakes. Watch the fire closely for optimal heating. Then the pancakes will bake well inside. If the heating is insufficient, then they will rise slightly and will not cook well. If the heat is too strong, the pancakes will burn before baking. It is also important to adjust to your skillet, because in each pan, the pancakes will be different. It depends on the material from which the pan is made, the thickness of its walls and bottom, i.e. from thermal conductivity.
12. Fry the pancakes over medium heat until they are beautifully golden brown, about 1-2 minutes. Then turn them over to the other side and cook for the same amount of time until golden brown. I give the approximate time, tk. the bottom of the pan is different for everyone. Therefore, look at your pancakes for readiness.
Put the finished pancakes on paper towels to remove excess oil. Serve freshly cooked strawberry kefir pancakes with semolina and flour, sprinkled with powdered sugar. Condensed milk, sour cream, whipped cream, jam, jam, honey, fresh berries are suitable as topping.