An easy-to-prepare recipe with pictures of turkey stroganoff and rice. An oriental dish, light and tasty, taking a minimum of time to prepare. Turkey meat can be replaced with chicken fillet or any other.
This dish came to us from Asian cuisine. It uses Thai basil, which has a sweet and sour aroma and peppermint flavor. Thais often add hot Chilean pepper sauce to the dish. To reproduce the natural flavor, it is best to use seasonings from the cuisine to which this dish belongs, as well as basmati rice. But if this is not possible, then you will have to replace the basil with dill, which we will do in this dish.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 101, 1 kcal.
- Servings - 2
- Cooking time - 1 hour
- Rice - 150 g
- Turkey - 2 fillets
- Garlic - 1-2 cloves
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Soy sauce - 4 tablespoons
- Bulb onions - 1 pc.
- Dill greens - 1 small bunch
- Vegetable oil
- Ground black pepper
Making turkey rice stroganoff
1. First, wash the rice (5-7 times) and bring it to a boil in a double volume of salted water. Cook for 20 minutes. 2. While the rice is cooking, prepare the rest of the ingredients. Wash the turkey meat, dry and cut into strips. Peel and chop the garlic. We clean, wash the onion and cut it into rings. Coarsely chop the greens, after washing and drying.
3. Beat the egg, salt and pepper. Heat vegetable oil, pour out the egg. Fry an omelet on both sides. Cool and cut into strips.
4. Choose a large frying pan and heat the oil on it. Fry the turkey meat and garlic over high heat for three minutes (remember to stir).
5. Then add rice, herbs, onion and fry for another 2 minutes without stopping stirring. Put the omelet strips here and pour with four tablespoons of soy sauce. Stir and beef stroganoff is ready!
Garnish with lemon and herbs when serving. Instead of regular lemon, you can serve a third of the lime with the dish. Pour beef stroganoff over them before eating, it will be tastier.