Features and leading accents of the make-up. How to make makeup for blondes: daytime, evening, wedding, summer and winter. Helpful hints.
Makeup for blondes is a make-up for women with light curls that suits them perfectly. To look spectacular, a girl needs to choose the right tones and means of applying cosmetics. Consider how to do makeup for blondes.
Leading makeup accents for blondes
In the photo, makeup for blondes
For beautiful makeup for blondes, you need to follow the basic rules. They touch every part of the face:
- Brows… If the girl has natural blonde hair, the eyebrows look subtle. The situation can be corrected, but it is better not to choose contrasting colors. For touch-up, use dry eyeshadow, applying it with the applicator between the hairs. Avoid pencils: they create unnatural makeup and make your brows stand out too much.
- Eyes… Create eye makeup for blondes with a minimal amount of shadows. For lashes, use grayish or brownish mascara. Avoid black tones for daytime make-up, but in the evening they will be appropriate. If you chose a pencil for makeup, use gray, brown or blue tones. Use beige or pastel shades. You should not give up on a bright look with black arrows, but it is suitable only for special occasions.
- Lips… The final touch of makeup is the lips. Choose a lipstick according to the shade of your hair. For ash strands, a pink or gray finish is suitable. For evening makeup, you need purple, scarlet or cherry matte lipstick. For hair with a light warm shade, salmon, terracotta or coral are relevant.
- Blush and powder… The rest of the makeup should be done in muted tones. The blush shouldn't stand out. Ideally, the cheeks can be tinted with powder a couple of shades darker than the main one.
Choose an eyeshadow based on physiological characteristics. You shouldn't follow fashion if the shade of makeup doesn't suit you.
Features of make-up by eye color:
- Makeup for blondes with gray eyes… If a woman has gray eyes, it is worth doing makeup in beige and gold tones. They add depth to the eyes and give them a blue tint. Apply base first, then shadows. Draw the outer corner with brown shadows, mark the crease of the eyelid. Mark the lashes with brownish mascara. Correct the colors, bringing them closer to shades of pinkish or peach.
- Makeup for blondes with blue eyes… If the iris has a shade of water, do not draw your eyes too brightly. Use pastel colors. It is better to focus on the lips. Apply pink eyeshadow all over the eyelid, and turn the corner brown. Draw a light arrow along the contour of the eyelashes, and cover the eyelashes with mascara. You can also experiment with the lower eyelid.
- Makeup for blondes with brown eyes… For brown-eyed ladies, saturated colors are suitable. For shadows, pinkish shades are appropriate. If you prefer blue or green, keep them muted. Apply base first, then paint over the lids with gold and then red eyeshadow. Make sure the transition between tones is smooth. Mark the edge of the eye with a brown tint. Draw the eyeliner along the contour of the eyelashes from below and from above. Draw a long arrow, go over the lashes with mascara.
- Makeup for blondes with green eyes… Any shade of green will do for green-eyed blondes. It is good if the tone of the shadows is darker than the iris of the eyes. Good tones with gold or brownish sheen, smoothly blending into each other. Use a dark, olive-tinted pencil to accentuate the outline of the eyes.
By combining the shade of the eyes with the selected shadow tone, you will be able to create a bright, harmonious look.
How to do makeup for blondes at home?
Knowing the leading patterns of makeup for blondes, you can vary your preferences and methods of applying it. The following are the most popular options.
Day makeup for blondes is done in light, gentle colors. By the way, there will be peach, beige, with a golden tint, pearl, champagne.
To create a spectacular make-up, follow the advice of cosmetologists:
- Cover the upper eyelid with light shining shadows.
- Use the brush to blend light brown or pinkish shadows.
- Use mascara to tint your eyelashes.
- Lightly tint the cheeks with blush.
- Accentuate the shape of your lips with balm.
The result is a nude makeup for blondes. It is relevant for a friendly meeting, visiting an educational institution, for work.
Evening makeup for blondes is done according to different rules. Going to a party, give your look a touch of originality. Remember: cosmetics, clothes and hair should be combined with each other.
You can experiment with evening makeup. Bright colors look beautiful if you choose them for a spectacular dress. But when choosing contrasting cosmetics, focus only on the eyes or lips.
Any tone is relevant for fair skin. But choose shades of cool shades: metallic, grayish, bluish. On the lips of light-skinned blondes, lipstick of a lilac, raspberry, terracotta shade looks good. Women with perfect skin can choose lipstick of any bright shade.
If you are a dark-skinned woman, actualize cool tones: lilac, with a blue tint. It goes well with a golden tone with brown shadows. Brownish or nude lipstick is combined with tanned skin.
How to do evening makeup for blondes:
- Accentuate the shape of the eyes with shadows.
- For a moving eyelid, use cosmetics with a golden sheen.
- Use matte brown makeup to accentuate the outer corner of the eye and the orbital line.
- Draw arrows, apply mascara to eyelashes.
- For lips, use a muted berry lipstick. Blend it to make the silhouette of the lips look softer.
- Apply a blush that matches the tone of the lipstick.
As an evening dress, blondes often like to wear a red or scarlet dress. Makeup should match the stylish look. Discard bright eyeshadows or use them only on the inner corner of the eye to accentuate. To accentuate the eyes, use a pencil or mascara in dark tones. Tint your lips with gloss or lipstick in gentle tones.
If you want to accent your lips and choose an outfit to match your lipstick, you need a minimum of makeup for your eyes. Highlight the contour with eyeliner or lash in with mascara. When coloring your lips, outline them with a pencil a tone darker than lipstick. Do not go beyond the intended line: then the makeup will look neat.
To create smoky ice, you need to choose the right tones. For blue-eyed blondes, blue shadows that match the shade of the pupils are suitable. Shades of peach, gold, river sand will also look beautiful.
Green-eyed women can use green shadows. Makeup shade should stand out in comparison to eye shade. Brownish or tinged with gold are relevant.
Dark-colored tones are suitable for brown-eyed blondes: grayish, brownish, olive colors. Purple or lilac is appropriate for light skin.
To enhance the smoky ice effect, make a highlight in the center of the fixed eyelid. You can apply dark brown eyeshadow and add a golden highlight in the middle. Paint the crease of the eyelid with brown shadows. Above and below, draw on the mucous membrane with a black pencil. You can use a brown pencil on the lower eyelid. Accentuate eyelashes with mascara. Use peach lipstick for your lips. Apply bronze powder to cheekbones instead of blush.
It is important to emphasize tenderness and naturalness in the image of the bride. The lips are highlighted for seductiveness, the eyes for depth. The foundation is designed to create a silky skin effect.
You can add brightness to your wedding makeup with mascara and eyebrow liner. Choose a gray or brown color for your eyelashes. For gray-eyed beauties, grayish and bluish tones are relevant.
For the face, use a matting cream to make the skin appear slightly translucent. Light blush will accentuate the depth of the look. But don't overdo it so your cheeks don't look bright. Tint the brows with matte shades of brownish shades.
In the cold season, it is important not only to look beautiful, but also to protect the skin from the effects of cold wind and frost. To do this, apply a creamy foundation all over your face. Use golden or beige tones that best match your skin tone.
Choose shades according to hair color. For blondes with a reddish or amber tint of strands, by the way there will be shadows with a shade of silver or gray. If the tone of the curls is closer to ash, highlight the eyes with shades of chocolate or brownish.
Use a moisturizing lipstick in winter. It must protect the lips from drying out. Take the color closer to coral, peach, pink and other natural shades.
Try to avoid foundation in summer. The skin quickly sweats, becomes dirty, with regular use of the foundation, there is a risk of acne and blackheads. But if you can't do without a tone, use a cream with a toning and moisturizing effect or apply cosmetics in a thin layer to problem areas.
The blush is light, light. Apply them with a fluffy brush. You can tint your eyebrows with a light brown pencil, without forgetting to comb them. It is better to avoid shadows in the summer, apply eyelashes with brown mascara in 1-2 layers. Let your lips look natural, without bright shades.
Important! Exceptions are solemn occasions, lavish parties, when you need to look spectacular. Experiment, but don't forget the sense of proportion.
Competently creating makeup for blondes step by step is a great art. It depends on him how neat the face looks, what the image of a woman will be.
We suggest taking into account the main features of applying cosmetics for fair-haired beauties:
- Clean your skin with toner or lotion. It looks ugly if there are black dots on the face.
- Apply the tone or powder thinly, evenly distributing it over the face. It is enough to even out the color, focusing on the freshness of the skin. A thick layer of makeup looks vulgar.
- Choose a blush in warm colors. They should be consistent with the complexion, hair. Apply them to the cheekbones in a barely visible layer.
- The thickness of the eyebrows should be moderate. Don't make them too thick or thin. Use a liquid pencil for lining the contour.
- On the eyelids, first apply powder, then light shadows. Use dark shadows to highlight the inner edge and the adjacent eyelid area.
- Remember: blonde makeup, like the image itself, should look gentle.
- In the last step, create contrast for the lips and eyes. Choose lipstick in light colors. The exceptions are cases when a spectacular eye-catching image is required. Red lipstick is also suitable for women with white skin who have natural contrasts in their appearance.
To look like a movie star, blondes need to adhere to the listed rules. A well-made make-up is the basis of an image that allows you to draw attention to yourself.
How to do makeup for blondes - watch the video:
Makeup for blondes will help create a bright, eye-catching or delicate look. It all depends on the chosen shades and the task at hand. Think about how you appear to others.