Key features and recommendations for adhering to a chemical diet. What are the limitations and contraindications, pros and cons. The principle of operation and the menu.
The chemical diet is an effective way to lose weight, which helps to lose excess weight, it does not cause any particular difficulties. This technique is not accompanied by negative consequences for the body, it is observed quite easily, since it does not belong to the number of "hard" diets. A simple chemical diet for 4 weeks allows you to lose about 10-20 kg of excess weight. However, the final result is directly influenced by the initial body weight, because the higher it is, the more you can lose.
The history of the chemical diet
In the photo, chicken eggs as the basis of a chemical diet
The chemical diet was developed by the American doctor Osama Hamdiy, who specializes in the treatment of obesity in people diagnosed with diabetes mellitus. A special nutritional complex was developed, based on the correct programming of metabolic processes. Thanks to this, a person did not have to suffer from a strong feeling of hunger, and there was an opportunity to lose excess weight.
The results obtained before and after the chemical diet exceeded even the most daring expectations. Thanks to the use of this nutritional method, patients whose body weight was about 100-160 kg could lose almost a third of their own weight.
Professor Osama Hamdiy is a very influential figure in medicine today. Leads the anti-obesity program at the Jocelyn Clinic. At the same time, the nutritional technique that he developed is very popular all over the world.
The chemical diet of Osama Hamdiy can also be called egg-chemical or protein-chemical. The fact is that the menu is based on proteins, the source of which is simple chicken eggs. It is thanks to the simplicity of the diet and great efficiency that the diet is so popular.
Advantages and Disadvantages of a Chemical Diet
This method of losing weight, like any other diet, has both advantages and disadvantages.
Some of the main benefits of a chemical diet include:
- high efficiency;
- no age restrictions;
- the result obtained lasts a long time, since during the diet the body gets used to the new diet;
- there is a large amount of fiber in the daily diet, due to which the body is cleansed of toxins, decay products, the problem of cholesterol plaques is eliminated;
- the technique has a balanced menu, taking into account all the main nutrients that are required for the proper functioning of the body, so there is no need to additionally take vitamin and mineral complexes;
- large financial costs are not required, since affordable and inexpensive products are suitable for a chemical diet;
- recipes are easy to prepare;
- the main product is quite satisfying, so hunger will not bother you while losing weight.
The disadvantages of a chemical diet include:
- monotonous breakfasts;
- it is required to strictly follow all the rules that are specified in the program;
- proteins predominate in food, therefore the technique is not suitable in the presence of certain diseases;
- while observing the methodology, it will be quite difficult to engage in heavy sports;
- banned animal fats, vegetable oil and sugar, due to a deficiency of triglycerides and carbohydrates in the diet, you may feel dizzy or weak.
Read more about the buckwheat diet.
Contraindications to the chemical diet
Before undergoing a course of a chemical diet, it is worth consulting with a therapist to be sure that there are no contraindications.
It is forbidden to use this technique in the following cases:
- kidney or liver disease;
- high cholesterol or atherosclerosis;
- metabolic disorder;
- hypertension 2 and 3 degrees;
- gastrointestinal diseases - for example, gastritis, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis.
A chemical diet is not recommended for protein, citrus, and egg allergies.