How to make cold coffee at home? TOP 11 summer recipes with photos. Culinary tips and secrets. Video recipes.
Usually the coffee is served hot, but this is not required. With the arrival of summer, coffee changes, and now it is not warming, but cool and refreshing. Iced coffee, iced coffee, ice coffee… we often hear these names for refreshing summer drinks during the hot season. Because of the heat, you should not give up your favorite drink. In this article, we will find out the TOP-11 recipes for the summer prepared on the basis of coffee. Indulge yourself with these recipes for iced coffee.
Cooking tips and subtleties
- A traditional coffee cocktail is prepared on the basis of bitter ground beans. But the use of instant coffee is quite acceptable.
- The coffee base can be mixed with different ingredients to create original cocktails. For the flavor enhancer, various additives are additionally used. It can be spices, raw eggs, whipped cream, chocolate, cognac, rum, liqueur, cognac, ice cream.
- Since sugar is poorly soluble in cold liquid, sugar syrup or sweeteners are usually added to the cold drink.
- Usually coffee is prepared in the traditional "hot" way, and then it is cooled and mixed with other products.
- Drinks are prepared according to various recipes: whipped with a blender, mixed, shaken.
Glase is a cold drink based on coffee and ice cream. A tall glass goblet or a glass with a straw is usually used as serving utensils for serving.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 125 kcal.
- Servings - 3
- Cooking time - 10 minutes
- Ready-made freshly brewed sugar-free coffee - 400 ml
- Vanilla ice cream - 400 g
- Whipped cream - 100-150 g
- Bitter chocolate - 30-40 g
Making coffee glazed:
- First of all, brew coffee in a Turk, a coffee machine or in any other convenient way. After that, cool the drink to + 10 ° С.
- Then there are two options. First, pour coffee into a large-volume glass cup (about 300 ml) and add ice cream to it so that it makes up 25% of the total mass. The second option is to first spread the ice cream in glasses and fill it with cooled coffee. In any case, the ice cream will gradually melt as it mixes with the coffee.
- Next, decorate the drink with whipped cream and sprinkle with finely grated dark chocolate. If desired, you can also use candy chips, coconut flakes, ground cinnamon, crushed nuts, cocoa powder as additional fillers.
Cold cappuccino is an Italian coffee drink made from espresso. It has a mild taste with a light coffee bitterness. When cooked correctly, Cappuccino should be sweet, even without added sugar. This is achieved thanks to well-foamed fat milk using a cappuccinatore.
- Milk - 1 tbsp.
- Chocolate syrup - 1 tablespoon
- Brewed black coffee - 200 ml
- Ice to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Cinnamon - a pinch
Preparing a cold cappuccino:
- As in the previous recipe, first brew coffee in any convenient way and cool it down to + 10 ° C.
- Then pour chilled coffee, milk, chocolate syrup and ice cubes into the blender bowl. Add sugar to taste if desired. Some baristas use moderate-fat cream instead of milk.
- Whisk all ingredients until a fluffy foam forms.
- Pour cold cappuccino into glasses, garnish with ground cinnamon and serve immediately. Sprinkle it through a fine sieve to make the cinnamon fit nicely on the drink. Instead of cinnamon, you can use nutmeg, chocolate chips, orange peel, cocoa powder.
Frappe coffee is an aromatic, cooling and invigorating coffee drink covered with milk foam. Frappé is a drink of Greek origin, but apart from Greece it is still very popular in Cyprus.
- Freshly brewed coffee - 200 ml
- Crushed ice - 1 tbsp.
- Milk - 70 ml
- Cherry syrup - 1 tsp
Preparing cold frappe:
- Brew the coffee any way you like and let it cool well. Adjust the strength of the coffee and its amount to your liking.
- In a blender bowl, combine all the ingredients: crushed ice, milk and cherry or any other syrup. Instead of syrup, you can use sugar, which you choose to taste. You can also cook frappe with water instead of milk.
- Whisk together and serve the frappe cold in tall, clear glasses.
Citrus Iced Coffee
Citrus cold coffee - carbonated coffee lemonade, espresso tonic, coffee and fruit drink. But it refreshes in the sultry heat. You can add various additives to the drink at the discretion of the bartender: cinnamon, fresh fruit and much more.
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons
- Powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Ice cubes - several pieces.
- Freshly brewed black coffee - 300 ml
- Lime - 1 wedge
Making citrus cold coffee:
- Brew coffee in any convenient way and cool it well to room temperature.
- Pour cooled black coffee and lemon juice into a jar with a screw cap.
- Add powdered sugar and ice.
- Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake it vigorously.
- Pour citrus iced coffee into a clear glass and garnish with a slice of lime.
Mint chocolate coffee
Cold mint-chocolate coffee will not only help you freshen up on a summer day, but also get a boost of vivacity. Since it contains mint, which is known for its ability to create a slight cold sensation, the drink is suitable for those who are hard on the heat.
- Freshly brewed strong black coffee - 300-350 ml
- Bitter chocolate - 30-50 g
- Mint syrup or liqueur - 2-4 tablespoons
- Creamy ice cream - 100 g
- Ice - 5 pcs.
Making Mint Chocolate Coffee:
- Brew black coffee in any convenient way, and dissolve the chocolate in hot coffee until smooth. To do this, break it into small pieces and stir vigorously so that it completely melts. Chill the chocolate-coffee drink slightly.
- Then add half a serving of ice cream, pour in mint syrup or liqueur, add a few ice cubes and beat everything with a blender until smooth. If mint syrup or liqueur is not available, substitute chocolate mint. The aftertaste will be less bright, but the meaning of the drink will not be lost.
- Pour the finished drink into a transparent glass. When serving, sprinkle with ice crumbs and add the rest of the ice cream. Garnish the mint-chocolate coffee with a mint leaf and a shredded chocolate chip if desired.
The smoothie cocktail has long won the hearts of healthy eating lovers. It contains all the nutrients, vitamins and fiber that are found in fruits and vegetables. It is prepared quickly, served effectively, looks beautiful, satiates, invigorates and improves mood.
- Freshly brewed and chilled espresso coffee - 250 ml
- Banana - 1 pc. small size
- Low-fat natural yogurt - 250 ml
- Cinnamon - 1/4 tsp
- Natural unsweetened cocoa powder - 1/2 tablespoon
Making a coffee smoothie:
- Peel the banana, cut into slices and puree with a blender until smooth.
- Add cold yogurt to the banana puree and beat with a blender until light foam appears.
- Brew coffee in advance in a convenient way and cool well to room temperature. Then add it to the products and beat everything well again.
- Add cocoa powder with cinnamon to taste and whisk again.
Iced coffee with condensed milk
A delicious invigorating cold coffee drink with the addition of condensed milk will be remembered for a long time. Sweetness and stickiness are leveled by ice. It is for those who love sweets.
- Ground black coffee - 1 tsp
- Ground cinnamon - a pinch
- Boiling water - 150 ml
- Condensed milk - 1 tablespoon
- Cold water - 100 ml
- Ice - a few cubes
Making cold coffee with condensed milk:
- In a glass, mix the coffee with cinnamon. Pour boiling water over, stir, close the lid and leave to infuse for a while, so that the thick settles to the bottom.
- Strain the coffee through a fine sieve or cheesecloth folded in half into a new clean container to remove the grounds.
- Add condensed milk, cold water to coffee and beat with a blender. If desired, you can use boiled condensed milk, then the drink will acquire a caramel taste.
- Pour the drink into a clear glass and toss in some ice cubes.
Milk with coffee ice
The drink couldn't be easier. Having prepared coffee ice cubes in advance, an invigorating drink can be prepared in a matter of minutes. The recipe has many different cooking variations.
- Instant coffee - 5 tsp
- Boiling water - 250 ml
- Sugar - 5 tsp
- Vanillin - a pinch
- Milk - 250 ml
Preparing milk with coffee ice:
- Pour instant coffee into a glass, add sugar and pour boiling water over it. Stir and let cool slightly.
- Add vanillin, stir and pour into ice cube trays. Send them to the freezer to freeze the ice. Coffee ice can be stored in special bags in the freezer. To soften the bitterness of natural coffee, instead of milk, you can use cream or an interesting addition, like condensed milk with soda.
- Pour coffee ice into a glass, filling it to the very top and fill it with cold milk. Put the drink in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes so that the ice melts slightly and mixes with the milk.
Coffee and milkshake
Nice cocktail with coffee flavor. Coffee can be used not only natural, but also instant coffee. The intensity of the taste and the degree of cooling can be adjusted to your liking.
- Milk - 1 tbsp.
- Vanilla ice cream - 1 tbsp.
- Coffee ice cream - 2 tbsp.
- Brewed coffee - 1 tbsp.
- Ice - 4 cubes
- Cinnamon - optional
- Sugar - optional
Preparation of a coffee and milkshake:
- For a summer drink, brew coffee. To feel its taste, take 1-2 tsp. at 0, 25 st. hot water. Close it with a lid and let cool completely.
- Pour it into a blender bowl, add milk, vanilla and coffee ice cream. Add sugar to taste if desired.
- Whisk all ingredients until smooth.
- Before serving, moisten the edges of the glasses with a little water and sprinkle them with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon. To do this, turn the glass moistened with water and place it on a plate with sugar and cinnamon. Twist it several times so that the edges of the container are completely covered with powder.
- Pour the milkshake and coffee gently into glasses and serve.
Milk coffee with yolk
The most amazing, invigorating and lingering drink, which is famous for its excellent strength. Since in the composition, in addition to the usual products, there is alcohol.
- Brewed coffee - 50 g
- Egg yolk - 1 pc.
- Condensed milk - 1 tablespoon
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Cognac - 30 ml
- Cream - 50 g
- Milk - 70 ml
Preparing milk coffee with yolk:
- Brew a very strong espresso. Add hot milk to hot coffee, simmer for 5 minutes, covered with a lid. Then cool the coffee with milk and strain through a fine sieve or fine gauze.
- Beat the egg yolk with a mixer.
- Add cream, condensed milk, sugar to the yolk mass and beat again.
- Combine the two liquids, stir and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Pour cognac into cold milk coffee with yolk and serve the drink in glass glasses.
Yin-yang iced coffee tea
Refreshing and refreshing drink will quench your thirst and pleasantly refresh on a hot summer morning day. The drink can be served for an afternoon snack, and you can also add a few drops of alcohol to it.
- Black tea - 1/2 tsp
- Water - 50 ml
- Black coffee - 1 tsp
- Milk - 200 ml
- Sugar to taste
- Ice - 5 cubes
Preparation of cold coffee-tea Yin-yang:
- Brew tea. To do this, throw the tea leaves into a mug, fill with water and boil for 5 minutes. Then strain it, add sugar to taste and concentrated milk. Adjust the strength of the tea by adding water.
- At the same time, brew strong coffee in any convenient way. And also strain it through a fine sieve to remove all the coffee mass.
- Pour milk tea into a glass, pour coffee on top and add ice cubes. When served, it can be served with a scoop of ice cream, chocolate chips, whipped cream.