The secret to a pumped-up buttocks is painstaking work in the gym, which is based on women's squats. The most important thing when performing them is to follow the technique so that the female squat does not involuntarily turn into the male one. By nature, women have a wonderful muscular skeleton, developing which its owners will further emphasize the beauty of their body. A beautiful elastic butt is the "center of the universe." If in youth the skin is elastic and you can waggle around the city in a short skirt without doing anything, then after 20-25 years you need to seriously deal with your appearance to preserve your beauty. And the "elixir" of women's youth is women's squats with weight.
The female squat has a distinctive feature from the male with an offset emphasis on the load on the buttocks and hamstrings. It makes the legs look more graceful, slender and attractive.
However, many girls are afraid of squats, arguing that it is an opportunity to become masculine. Indeed, very often, due to ignorance, girls in gyms squat in the same way as men. As a result, they have potholes on their legs and lack of buttocks.
Having learned the technique of performing women's squats and using it correctly, a woman will never swing like a bodybuilder. These athletes have their own history, not without the use of anabolic steroids.
Technique for performing women's squats with a barbell
Squats are the most effective exercise for overall leg and glute development. But only if you do it right! Therefore, at first, it is better to practice not alone, but under the supervision of a trainer, in order to hone the execution technique to the ideal.
- Stand straight with your feet firmly in a comfortable position shoulder-width apart (the wider your legs, the more your gluteal and adductor thigh muscles will be involved).
- Turn your socks to the sides a little.
- Straighten your back and tilt slightly forward.
- Keep your head straight or slightly point up, but in no case try to look down at your legs.
- Begin to sit down, pressing your heels firmly to the floor and without lifting them throughout the entire set. Do not extend your knees beyond the line of your toes.
- Put your buttocks back during squats. Squat lifts should not be done with the quads, but as a result of the strong tension of the gluteal muscles.
- Sit slowly and smoothly a little deeper than parallel (in the lower phase, the buttocks will take on the bulk of the load).
- Stand up without jerking, but not fully unbending your knees, so that the load is not transferred to the joints, but persists all the time in the muscles.
- Repeat the required number of approaches.
Having mastered the basics of classic squats, you can experiment with their variety and include other types of squats (plie, sumo) in your training plan.
At first, you should not take on heavy weights. Work for a while with your own weight or with a very light weight. And only after the technique is brought to automatism, and the target muscles are well felt during the exercise, the load can progress.
And yet, do not expect a miracle after a week of classes. To achieve the desired result, you need to sweat well. It is necessary to swing your ass not 1? 2 months before the opening of the beach season, but all your life, and then the "fifth point" will thank you with its elasticity and attractiveness.
Video about the technique of women's squats with a barbell for the buttocks: