You can find a huge number of recipes for making liver salad. But we want to offer you the fastest and completely uncomplicated cooking recipe, which every housewife can handle.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 169, 7 kcal.
- Servings - 2
- Cooking time - 40 minutes
- Liver - 450-500 g (beef or pork)
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Carrots - 2 pcs.
- Bulb onions - 1 pc.
- Salt pepper
- Vegetable oil
Cooking liver salad
- You need to take a piece of liver (I took beef), rinse it well under running water and put it in a saucepan. Cover with cold water and put on fire.
- After it boils, skim off and season with salt. The liver should cook for about forty minutes, and to check for readiness, try to pierce it with a knife.
- Meanwhile, as the liver is boiling, we fry the carrots and onions. Personally, I love it when onions are fried separately, because their golden color looks very advantageous in a salad. It is better to grate carrots, and not cut with a knife.
- Finely chop the boiled liver into cubes, or whatever you like, and put it in a prepared saucer with a salad in it.
- Add to the cup in which we cut the liver, fried onions and carrots separately. Cut boiled 4 eggs (or more) into cubes and add to the rest of the ingredients. After that add salt, pepper, season with vegetable oil and mix. Salad ready!