Ideas for the look with a fashionable shopping bag. 9 fashion trends, harmonious compositions, original and bold bows.
A shopping bag is a shopping bag, literally translated. Today it is a fashionable and convenient must-have accessory in the wardrobe of every contemporary. It is believed that the prerequisites for the creation of such a product arose in the 5th century. With the beginning of commodity-money circulation, it became necessary to carry coins in something. The first were the flaps that were tied to the belt. By the 14th century, they took shape in a kind of purses-pouches. A century later, the marginal part of the population realized that one could profit from the frivolity of other citizens: they began to steal money, which prompted the creation of prototypes of bags with locks, handles and chains. Over the centuries, the accessory has changed, sometimes decreasing, then increasing in size. And now, on the crest of popularity, a roomy and fashionable shopping bag, and how and with what it is better to wear it, let's figure it out together.
Leather shopping bag
This genuine leather model is more than just a shopping bag. This is a presentable accessory chosen by ladies who, in principle, do not quite like the word "shopper" and do not understand why there is such a stir around it. Of course, it is more expensive than other products. But its cost is quite reasonable.
Genuine leather gives things a special charm. If even a very large shopping bag is sewn from it, it no longer resembles a hiking bag. Moreover, manufacturers play with shapes, use different types of leather, which in turn predetermines the appearance:
- Flotar … Shoppers and other models most willingly sew handbags from it. The material is soft but strong, elastic and durable. Thanks to a special treatment, the leather acquires an original structure: it is made up of irregularly shaped cells that resemble natural folds. Another feature of the flotar: a shopping bag made of such leather has a matte texture.
- Polished leather … Material with pronounced glossy sheen. He does not lose popularity, although he does not suit every image. Some manufacturers combine gloss with bold colors. In this case, you can create a very expressive and daring bow. But just as good is a patent leather shopper bag in black or another classic color in a deliberately strict image.
- Naplak … Exclusive material with a soft sheen that gives nobility and chic. In fact, this is also patent leather, but the layer of varnish is very thin, so the effect is softer. If you manage to buy a napkin shopping bag, you can emphasize the sophistication and elegance of the image, regardless of the size of the accessory.
- Crazy horse … A material appreciated for its aging effect, which manifests itself during operation. Therefore, even with the usual design, shopping bags take on an extraordinary look. For example, this type of skin is characterized by lightening or discoloration at the place of bending, crease, tension. Don't worry about scratches quickly appearing on the surface: they only emphasize the vintage look. Moreover, if desired, such marks can be easily removed - rubbed with an eraser or a damp washcloth. It is worth considering that at the beginning of wearing a crazy horse bag easily paints things. Therefore, it is better not to wear it with white or light-colored outfits.
- Oily skin … It is made by impregnating natural material with a special compound after thorough grinding. Due to this, the product looks "shiny". And this effect gives a special chic. Moreover, such a shopping bag is very practical, since the leather is strong and durable.
- Polished leather … Tough and firm without wrinkles, very smooth and slightly shiny. Manufacturers set high prices for such shopping bags, as they look presentable and speak of a delicate taste. Thanks to special processing, the material does not wear out for years, it is resistant to moisture.
- Alcor … Another luxury material. He has an expressive texture, similar shoppers do in various shades. They look expensive and presentable.
Where and with what to wear a shopping bag made of genuine leather:
- With jeans and shirts, turtlenecks, golf sweaters - for a casual look.
- With trouser suits, sheath dresses, pencil skirts and blouses - for a business image.
- With oversized dresses - for maximum comfort in everyday wear. This is a versatile outfit for a walk, for everyday shopping, for warm friendly gatherings.
One of the latest trends is the perforated shopper bag. Such products become uncommon. The image in the spirit of country will look great with them. Only such products should be selected especially scrupulously. If the leather is not of sufficient quality, it will begin to crack and tear in places where the patterns are cut.
It would seem that this is all the same skin. But thanks to the specific finish, it looks especially warm and soulful. Since suede is a little more vulnerable than other types of leather, these shopping bags and prices are very attractive. Moreover, many girls are simply delighted with the special texture of the material. The delicate velvety surface adjusts to a light romantic mood, encourages the creation of appropriate images - airy and touching.
By the way, there are two types of suede youth shopper bags on sale:
- A real classic, recognizable by its softness, pronounced fleecy structure;
- Laser coated - smoother and slightly rougher.
Laser spraying helps to extend the life of the product. In fact, this is the thinnest layer, like a film, which prevents damage from getting wet, protects against contamination.
How and with what to wear
- With jeans and a black turtleneck, the look is casual, but due to the velvety texture of the bag, it remains soft and feminine. Therefore, you can even get out in this form on a romantic date.
- With jeans and a checked shirt, a skirt and blouse or a dress with lace, you get a classically restrained country style. Such an outfit is more than appropriate for a picnic, during a city walk.
- With voluminous, airy chiffon dresses, this is a bold decision for modern girls who want to declare their determination, while remaining gentle and sensual. To emphasize romance, you should look for a suede shopping bag with embroidery.
- With capri pants, a bright jacket and shoes - in this way you can even come to the office, if this is a creative profession that allows liberties.
Important! Natural suede is made from lamb or deer, goat or pig skin. It is easy and simple to identify it and distinguish it from a fake: just swipe your hand. If the material is natural, the color will immediately change. The artificial shade will remain.
Eco-leather shopping bags
In the light of new trends to take care of nature and use its resources wisely, eco-leather shopper bags are becoming more common. They are cheaper than accessories made from natural materials. Moreover, they are not inferior in terms of presentability. At least if you choose a good quality item.
By the way, these shopping bags offer brands that are on everyone's lips. The eco-friendly brand is recognized worldwide as Stella McCartney. True, its products are not affordable for everyone. If you are looking for accessories that are available to the general public, you should turn to companies that are not so famous.
How and with what to wear an eco-friendly shopping bag:
- With jeans, denim skirts and dresses - it turns out to be casual in its purest form.
- With a cardigan, a fitted dress and a voluminous scarf - this way one can read softness and femininity.
Important! Do not confuse the material with products of natural origin: the prefix "eco" does not mean that the thing is completely natural. Traditionally, eco-leather is made by applying polyurethane to a cotton base.
If shopping bags made of fabric with their whole appearance speak of practicality and convenience, then such an accessory made of fur is, first of all, the highlight of the image. He will not go unnoticed. It is not surprising that such gizmos are found in the collections of many eminent couturiers.
Since fur is a very capricious material, the product is not bought in order to go to work or go shopping with it every day. But when you need to stand out from the crowd, the accessory will be more than relevant. Of course, it is impossible not to fall in love with a soft, delicate bag, at least once taking it in your hands. After all, the fur is so pleasant to the touch! But in order to preserve its beauty and softness longer, you will have to put the shopper away in the closet and take it out only on a special occasion.
Where and with what to wear a fur shopping bag with long handles
- The product goes well with knitted and crocheted items.
- It is a good addition to winter outerwear.
- The image is bright and expressive with a strict leather dress.
Important! First of all, fur handles lose their appearance. Since the fur is difficult to clean and cannot be washed, this should be taken into account when choosing an accessory for the next walk or meeting. It is better to avoid contact with dirt, do not grab the bag if your palms are even a little dirty. Such things also suffer from water: it is advisable not to wet them at all. If the bag is still wet, dry it and then comb it thoroughly.
Cotton shopping bag
The fabric shopping bag is a kind of classic, well known to everyone. It is about her that they think first of all when going shopping. However, it is fundamentally a misconception that such accessories are extremely practical.
Today designers are experimenting with such models. After all, you can do embroidery on them, choose any shades. However, after all, this is a classic shopper bag, which is appreciated mainly for the following advantages:
- This is the most affordable textile shopping bag.
- The product can be easily washed in case of contamination.
- It is convenient that such gizmos are compactly folded and take up a minimum of space.
Since practicality is especially appreciated in cotton shopping bags, they are supplemented with pockets and zippers for maximum convenience. Therefore, you can at least fill them to the top with things, and then zip them up, without worrying that something will be lost.
Where and why do they take cotton shopper bags
- Going to the store for shopping;
- Getting out into nature;
- Going to the beach;
- Leaving for another city, country.
Important! Such material is relatively short-lived. After several washings, in case of daily use on a hot sunny day, and in frost and rain, the fibers fade and wear out. Cotton can be torn inadvertently. Some types of fabric quickly shrink or, conversely, stretch. When buying a zippered shopping bag, you should pay special attention to the lock. Preference is given to metal fittings, since plastic, with frequent opening and closing, can quickly fail. It is also useful to study the quality of the stitches so that the product does not fall apart in the near future.
Denim shopper bag
It would seem that this accessory has a lot in common with the aforementioned type: denim is all made from the same cotton threads. However, it is much stronger and more durable. Because denim shopping bags are tight and even tough.
First of all, this is the choice of young people. Products declare courage, energy, readiness to experiment. And when sewing, manufacturers emphasize the youthful character of accessories in every possible way. It is in this category that the largest variety of products with a variety of decor can be found. You can buy a shopping bag made of jeans with beautiful beaded embroidery. Similar models are also embroidered with threads. There is a roomy shopper bag with rhinestones - for lovers of glamor.
If desired, you can find a shopping bag with a print. Moreover, such pictures are very different: in a pronounced abstract style, with images of your favorite characters from films and cartoons, with inscriptions. For those who want to emphasize a rebellious attitude, designers offer deliberately shabby items and even with ready-made holes. There are models with appliqués, there are not only drawings on a shopper bag, but also chains, large stones, straps and rivets.
Where and with what to wear
- With denim clothes - a great solution in the spirit of casual.
- With a maxi dress or a sundress - you can get out like this for a picnic, on the beach.
- With capri pants and a jacket - a business look with a modern twist.
Having picked up a good denim shopping bag in size and finish, you can carry quite heavy things in it. For young people, such accessories completely replace backpacks. They carry books and notes, sports uniforms and shoes, tablets and other devices, professional accessories, household items.
Linen Shopping Bags
Another very fashionable trend: the linen shopper bag combines practicality and expressive style. Such accessories look presentable, standing out with a special texture. They have a multipurpose purpose, find their adherents both among young people and among mature people.
Linen shopping bags are not inferior to products from other materials in terms of a variety of shapes, colors, decor. Beads and sequins, bows and beads are sewn to the canvas. A model with embroidery looks good, especially if it is a thing in ethnic style.
In principle, such accessories can be considered universal, like transparent plastic shopping bags. And yet they oblige to a certain style in the outfit.
What to wear with:
- With outfits in the hippie style - with linen dresses, various feminine things from other natural fabrics. Floral print, lace are welcomed in the image.
- With casual ensembles - you can wear both jeans and dresses, comfortable and cute.
- With a romantic dress - light chiffon, for example. Rough weaving of linen threads in a canvas shopping bag will slightly dilute the sweetness of the image.
- With a tracksuit. As a rule, in this case, the most simple shopping bag with a pocket or other practical additions, but without much decor, is best suited.
For such products, different threads are used. Of course, if you want, you can find, or even independently knit a pure woolen folding shopper bag. However, this is not the best choice, in fact. Wool will shrink after washing, it is very delicate and requires special care. Moreover, the cost of the threads "bites".
The best option is acrylic. It retains its shape perfectly, but at the same time is soft and elastic. The material is resistant to chemical compounds, that is, it retains its color for a long time even after repeated washing.
Where and with what to wear a knitted shopping bag
- For shopping with comfortable clothes and equally comfortable shoes - for example, jeans and sneakers.
- For outings into nature or for walks with a warm soulful company, when you can wear at least jeans or a tracksuit - the main thing is to be warm and comfortable.
Knitted products made of high-quality threads combine lightness and strength, fold quickly and easily, and then, when unfolded, instantly restore their shape. The main thing is to take into account the peculiarities of the threads, choosing the right mode of washing, spinning and drying.
Shoppers made of synthetic materials
Many people are still allergic to the word "synthetics", as it is associated with not the best representatives of this category. However, modern synthetic materials are more and more confidently competing with natural ones.
Unlike a jute shopper bag, a synthetic one will last a long time, will not tear or fray. It will retain its color and shape after washing. A variety of shapes, shades, decorations will allow you to choose the most successful version for every taste.
Such shopping bags are quilted, with patch and inner pockets, with handles of different lengths. Their main purpose is perhaps most clearly expressed in them: they are ideal for shopping.
Since shopping bags made of raincoat fabric and other synthetic materials are inexpensive, it's not a problem to buy several of these accessories at once for different looks.
Where and with what they wear
- With jeans and casual dresses to the store, for a walk.
- With airy feminine outfits - for romantic meetings.
- With sports and other comfortable things - outdoors, for a picnic.
When choosing a shopper bag, you should pay attention to the density and characteristics of the material. You can even buy a model with moisture-repellent properties, so as not to be afraid to get caught in the rain.
How to choose a shopping bag - watch the video: