The principle of action and effectiveness of quick face masks. Recipes for moisturizing, nourishing, rejuvenating, brightening, cleansing and tightening pores. Rules for their application, real reviews.
A quick face mask is a cosmetic product that, after the very first application, can restore the blooming appearance of the skin, dry acne, make wrinkles and age spots more invisible, narrow pores, get rid of flaking, dryness and oily sheen. They mix easily, are inexpensive, and act almost instantly. But, unfortunately, the effect of quick masks is short-lived, but as a means that can put your face in order in a matter of minutes before an important event, they are simply irreplaceable.
What is a quick face mask?
It must have happened to every woman to find herself in a situation when an invitation to a party catches by surprise or suddenly there is a need to go “into the public”, and the reflection in the mirror, to put it mildly, is not impressive. There is a speck on the cheek from an old pimple, there are traces of lack of sleep under the eyes, the pores on the nose are simply indecently enlarged … In the hectic workdays, you can afford to relax a little, but in a solemn atmosphere you just need to shine! This is where quick face masks come in.
Unlike most cosmetics, the effect of which appears gradually, after persistent systematic use, the result of using express masks is visible immediately.
The active substances in their composition:
- cleanse pores and exfoliate dead skin scales;
- carry out a light tightening;
- make blood circulate faster in the capillaries under the skin, providing increased nutrition and oxygen supply to cells, which immediately leads to an improvement in appearance.
As a result, in just a dozen minutes, a quick-action mask does a job that would otherwise take weeks. True, as mentioned above, the achieved beauty does not last long: like Cinderella's dress, the effect of a minute mask tends to disappear after 5-6 hours. But to appear at the holiday in all its splendor, this will be enough.
Benefits of quick face masks
Although some fast-acting cosmetic blends have a "narrow specialization" - for example, they are aimed primarily at whitening or rejuvenation, the lion's share of them has a complex effect on the skin, which is very convenient. By choosing the right components, you can fix several imperfections in appearance in one fell swoop.
Unfortunately, the express mask can hardly cope with global problems such as neglected acne or pronounced bags under the eyes, but in less difficult situations it will be your faithful assistant.
Since most women mix quick face masks at home from the most affordable products, two more of their advantages become obvious - cheapness and simplicity. No need to rush headlong to a beauty salon, no need to spend astronomical amounts in cosmetics stores, no need to be late for a celebration. A few simple ingredients that can always be found in the refrigerator or kitchen cupboard, 15-20 minutes - and you can put on a festive outfit!
Contraindications and harm of quick masks
It's no secret that foods that have a good effect on the skin often cause allergic reactions. Citrus fruits, tomatoes, herbal teas, clay and essential oils, so often found in recipes for quick masks, can not only not help against existing problems, but also reward with hives or swollen watery eyes.
To avoid this, use only familiar ingredients for the preparation of useful mixtures.Test all strangers on the skin at the wrist or the bend of the elbow, and this should be done in advance. Didn't have time to try some exotic product before the gala evening? Postpone testing for a more appropriate time.
Minute masks are very active and even aggressive, so they should not be abused. For example, a quick lifting mask tends to dry out the skin, and tonic mixtures work worse and worse from time to time if you resort to their help without interruption.
Cosmetic masks, in principle, cannot be applied to damaged skin with scratches and scratches, and express masks in particular due to their active ingredients. In addition, rosacea and hypersensitivity of the skin are a clear contraindication.
Best quick face mask recipes
Pictured is a quick face mask
Express masks don't have to be complicated. On the contrary, the more concise the composition of the healing mixture, the more convenient it will be for you to use it. Although it should be recognized that complex recipes have their own indisputable advantages, one of which is a wide spectrum of action.
Simple recipes for making quick masks at home:
- For centuries… Simple and effective: place used tea bags in the refrigerator, wait 5 minutes, then place them on your eyelids. 5-10 minutes is enough to refresh the skin and remove swelling. It is better to take black or green tea, other varieties are less effective.
- For young but tired skin… This must be the fastest mask out there: cut the cucumber into thin slices and place it over the face, including the eye area. It is even more convenient to grate the juicy fruit on a fine grater, distribute it on a woven napkin and attach it to your face.
- For aging skin… Grate raw, thoroughly washed potatoes with a grater until you get 2 tbsp. l. raw materials. Mix with 1 tsp. heavy cream or sour cream and 1 tbsp. l. olive oil. Grape seed oil, jojoba oil, linseed oil, castor oil, coconut oil or cocoa butter previously melted in the microwave are also suitable. The latter, by the way, will endow your skin with an appetizing chocolate scent.
- For oily skin… Remove greasy shine, return dull skin to a pleasant color and smoothness will help 1 tbsp. l. sauerkraut juice with 1 tsp dissolved in it. "Live" yeast. Dry ones should not be used, their effect is much poorer.
- For dry skin… A very quick mask for moisturizing, getting rid of peeling and rejuvenating the skin: rub the washed carrots on a fine grater and spread the resulting mass over the surface of the face. For convenience, you can add a spoonful of unsweetened yogurt, sour cream or cream to the carrot shavings. Be aware that carrot juice stains on pale skin!
- For problem skin… Whisk in the egg white. Dilute 1 tsp separately. wheat flour with warm milk so as to get a liquid gruel. Combine flour with protein and stir.
- Toning mask… Peel 2-3 slices of tangerine from transparent films, and break the pulp into small pieces. Mix it with 2 tbsp. l. curd, crushing the mixture a little with a spoon so that the tangerine gives juice.
- Against enlarged pores… Cut a ripe meaty tomato into circles and place them on problem areas of the skin, or soak a cloth napkin in fresh tomato juice and press it against your face.
- To cleanse enlarged pores… 1-2 tbsp. l. Pour oatmeal, ground into flour, with a small amount of warm water or milk. Let it swell slightly and stir in 1 tbsp. l. blue clay.
- From wrinkles… Whisk 1 yolk with 1 tbsp until smooth. l. fatty oil and 0.5 tbsp. l. honey, and a quick anti-wrinkle mask is ready. Apply it all over your face, avoiding the eye area where delicate skin may suffer as you peel off the gooey mixture.
- From wrinkles to face and neck… This mask is marked "express" because of its almost instantaneous action, but for its preparation you will need to buy or grind pea flour in a coffee grinder yourself. And then measure out 1-2 tbsp. l.weightless powder and mix with warm cream so as to get a thin gruel. Lubricate your face, neck and décolleté with it.
- From wrinkles to dry skin. Oddly enough, and oriental sweetness can become an excellent mask against wrinkles with a quick effect, it contains a lot of healthy fats, amino acids and protein. All you need is to crush a piece of delicacy and dilute it with warm mineral water for ease of application. If desired, you can enhance the effect of the mask 1 tsp. aloe juice, cucumber, or cosmetic oil.
- For tightening oily skin… To make a quick lifting mask at home, beat the egg white with 1 tsp. lemon juice and 1 tsp. almond oil. The resulting product tightens the skin, cleanses and tightens pores, removes oily sheen, but at the same time leaves a feeling of dryness and tightness, therefore it is not suitable for initially dry skin.
- For a lifting effect. This mixture is much milder than protein and can be used by almost any woman on occasion without restriction. To prepare a mask with a gentle lifting effect, 1 tbsp. l. heaped starch must be diluted in 100 ml of cold water, then add 50 ml of very hot water and put on fire. Stirring constantly, the mixture is brought to a thickening, cooled and combined with taken 1 tbsp. l. honey and cream. Anything that cannot be used for the first time can be put into the refrigerator and the mask made again after the holiday.
- Rejuvenating… Mix 2 tsp. yeast with 3-4 tbsp. l. warm lactic acid drink of your choice and treat your face. Important: both for a quick anti-aging mask, and for any other, it is better to take "live" yeast in briquettes. Dry powder does not have even a tenth of their power.
- Rejuvenating and nourishing… Pound the pulp of a ripe avocado in mashed potatoes, add 2 tsp to it. favorite fatty oil and a few sprigs of chopped parsley. The mask is ready.
- Rejuvenating and cleansing… Chop 5 kernels of walnuts until fine crumbs and mash with yolk, 1 tsp. butter and 1 tsp. honey. The mask can be used as a scrub by gently massaging the skin and leaving the mixture on the face for 10-15 minutes.
- For skin whitening… A quick whitening face mask, which will take very little time to make, looks like this: 1-2 tbsp. l. white cosmetic clay, a little milk and 1 tsp. lemon juice. If you have time to conjure over the composition, dilute the clay with juice squeezed from the grated pulp of a cucumber, or mix mashed white currants into the finished mask.
- Whitening for oily skin… Pass a couple of cabbage leaves through a meat grinder or blender and squeeze the juice from the resulting gruel. Mix it with an equal amount of kefir, treat the skin of the face and neck, leave for 15 minutes. For skin characterized by increased dryness, it is recommended to soften the mask with 1 tbsp. l. butter.
- From age spots… If you have a bunch of fresh sorrel in your fridge, it won't be a problem for you to make a quick whitening mask at home that can even make age spots and freckles a little lighter. Grind 5-6 sorrel leaves with a sharp knife, add 2 tsp to them. grapefruit juice, thicken the mixture with a spoonful or two of oatmeal and grease the specks and browning.
- For acne and irritation… Taken in equal parts (2 tbsp each), chamomile, linden and sage are brewed with boiling water so that it barely covers the herbs. Wait until the broth is warm and strain it. Lie down, spreading the herbal gruel over the cleansed skin of your face, and when the prescribed 10-15 minutes have passed, remove it and wash yourself with the remaining infusion.
- For acne and rashes… If you don't have time to fiddle with herbs and wait for the broth to cool, but you have a ripe persimmon hidden in your kitchen, great! The recipe for a quick acne mask looks like this: 2 tbsp. l. Mix persimmon pulp with egg yolk and a spoonful of low-fat milk and treat the skin imperfections that are troubling you.In summer, strawberries will take over the role of persimmon.
- For acne and blackheads… Pointwise, using a cotton swab, cauterize the inflammation with a mixture of alcohol tincture of calendula and honey, taken in a 1: 1 ratio. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times, then wash your face and walk over the pimples with an ice cube.
- For a well-groomed look… Steam 2 tbsp. l. cosmetic oil, lubricate the skin of the face, neck and décolleté, lie down and cover the treated areas with a warm cloth (hold it on the battery, warm it up with a hairdryer or soak it in hot water). If you confidently use essential oils, and your skin does not redden upon contact with them, add 1 tbsp. l. fatty base 2-3 drops of aromatic oil of lemon, rose, lavender or other, depending on the mood.
Note! The most effective oils for express masks are avocado, grape seed, jojoba, wheat germ, cocoa, pine nuts, coconut, flax, almond, olive, palm, and rosehip oils.
Rules for using quick face masks
Do not forget that face masks that give a quick effect last for a limited period of time, so you need to do them as late as possible, so that you only have time to wash off the healing mixture, put on makeup on your face, get dressed and go to meet the fun. This is one of the basic requirements.
Other Express Mask Rules:
- Thoroughly cleanse your face before applying the cosmetic mixture. But there is no point in opening the pores above the steam bath, even the most effective quick masks act superficially.
- Prepare the mask as quickly as possible and use it immediately. A blender will help you with this, which in a few seconds breaks all the lumps and helps to achieve a homogeneous mixture.
- Before making a quick mask, make sure you have everything you need for it. Replacing one missing component with another on the fly is not a good idea.
- After applying the mask to your face, try to lie down and relax, this will help the skin to better perceive the components of the mixture.
- Do not delay the procedure. On average, it should take no more than 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask with warm, but not hot, water.
- When washing your face, especially carefully examine the hairline. Cosmetic masks tend to leave traces there that can be missed in a hurry.
- Apply a protective or moisturizing cream to your skin before applying makeup.
Note! A well-prepared face does not require the use of several layers of toning agents, on the contrary, after a high-quality express mask, they will look unnatural. Do not overuse cosmetics, rely on naturalness. For example, nude makeup.
Real Reviews of Quick Face Masks
There are a lot of various recipes and reviews about quick face masks on the Internet. Most women praise the miracle mixtures for their effectiveness and simplicity, although there are also those who were not satisfied with the action of express masks. After analyzing the claims made against them, one can conclude one thing: you should choose the perfect recipe based on the needs of your skin, and use reviews of quick masks only as a guideline. Combining someone else's experience with personal preferences, you are sure to find "your" magic recipe.
Lena, 32 years old
I have been using this express method of rejuvenation for many years, the result is guaranteed. You need to beat the white of one egg until foamy, add a teaspoon of lemon juice and chopped lemon zest. Next, add 1-2 teaspoons of wheat flour or almond bran, due to which the mass will acquire a thick consistency. Apply on face and leave for 10-15 minutes. You are beautiful again and are not reflective, and the signs of fatigue are gone!
Lyolya, 28 years old
I want to tell you about the wonderful starch mask! To prepare the product you will need: 1 tbsp. l. milk and starch, banana, a few drops of apricot kernel oil.Chop the banana, mix everything thoroughly and apply our wonderful starch mask on the face, avoiding the lips and eyes. We leave for about 15 minutes. The mask should dry almost completely. Then we wash off with warm water and look in the mirror! Are you surprised? Everything is so simple and so effective!
Anna, 38 years old
I am sharing a mask recipe for any skin type. It helps a lot, the effect immediately, but often use oh as it is not recommended, only before the "big exit", when you need to look your best. Break off a small piece from the briquette of "live yeast". I keep them in the freezer, so I melt them in a spoon over the burner until they're warm and runny. Then just apply without touching the skin around the eyes (it is too delicate). When the layer of yeast on your face dries up, you can apply another one if you wish. If the skin is too dry, then keep it just a little, 5 minutes, normal - 10, well, and oily will endure all 15. We wash it off with just water, then you can wipe it with a cotton swab with green tea, chamomile decoction, in general, with something soothing and useful. Voila! The skin is radiant.
How to make a quick face mask - watch the video: