What is a mummy, composition and useful properties, contraindications for use. Variants of using a mummy for the face at home, real reviews.
Mumiyo for the face is a natural organic-mineral substance that has a multifaceted beneficial effect on the skin of the face, due to which it is actively used in cosmetology for the care of mature, fading, problematic and sensitive skin. Other names are bragshun, mountain wax, mountain tar or mountain oil, chao-tun. More detailed information on the origin, composition and beneficial properties of mummy in this article.
What is a mummy?
In the photo there is a mummy for the face
As a medicine, mummy has been used for many millennia. Data on this miraculous ingredient are found in ancient treatises of Asian countries.
Mountain wax is a valuable natural compound of many useful substances, which in nature looks like crusts and incrustations of a heterogeneous structure. The most famous deposits are located in Mongolia and India, Indonesia and South America, as well as Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and South Siberia, Transbaikalia, the Far East and the North Caucasus.
Favorable places for the formation of sediments are the cracks on the southern slopes of the mountains, where the oxygen content is low and the humidity level is low. At the same time, for the gradual transformation of various biological masses, sharp temperature drops, increased UV radiation and strong winds are required. As a result of the research, it was determined that the localization of the deposits coincides with the habitats of bats, squirrels, hamsters and wild pigeons. At the same time, numerous medicinal plants grow in the vicinity, which the aforementioned animals feed on.
The Altai mummy for the face is highly valued. Researchers claim that in the Altai mountains, mountain tar is the transformed excrement of a pika mouse, which feeds on a special species of wormwood that grows in that area. As for the age of useful rock deposits, it is estimated in hundreds of years.
Types of mummy:
- Syrets… This is actually a natural material. It is unusable without pretreatment and cleaning. Raw is a viscous mixture that looks like resin. The color depends on the composition - most often almost black, less often reddish, orange. Mountain outgrowths contain various elements of the animal (wool, bones, insect shells and even mummified waste products of various animals), mineral (sand and small fragments of rocks) or plant origin (parts of plants, seeds).
- Peeled mummy… This is a processed raw material, which, thanks to modern cleaning technologies, does not contain impurities hazardous to health. It is a homogeneous and very thick plastic mass. Color - dark brown or black. The surface is smooth and shiny. Such a mummy for the beauty of the face can be consumed internally or applied externally. Moreover, its taste is rather bitter, and the smell is very specific.
Indications for use of the mummy for the face:
- Premature aging, the presence of wrinkles, tissue fading;
- Uneven skin tone, the presence of age spots;
- Skin diseases, for example, seborrhea, acne, acne, as well as minor mechanical damage;
- Violation of cellular metabolism, in particular, a decrease in the level of collagen formation;
- Changes in tissue structure, for example, scars, stretch marks on the face;
- Enlarged pores, excessive sebum production.
The purified mass is marketed in the form of tablets, capsules or plates.Despite the fact that the product is not used in traditional medicine, you can buy a mummy for facial skin in pharmacies. At the same time, the price is low.
The cost of mining tar is as follows:
- Mumiyo in capsules, 265 mg, 100 pcs., Shilajit - 510 rubles.
- Mumiyo Altai purified gold, 200 mg, 200 pcs., Evalar - 130 rubles.
- Mumiyo pills, 30 pcs., Smarttab - 70 rubles.
- Altai mummy, 200 mg, 20 pcs., Narine - 60 rubles.
The composition and components of the mummy
The list of substances that are contained in mountain oil varies from case to case. It depends on the place of collection and external factors that affect the complex product over the long years of formation. The most significant component is considered to be humic acids, which have many beneficial properties for humans. They are formed as a result of mixing, fermentation, mummification, polymerization of various components - plant, animal, inorganic. In addition, there are other valuable nutrients in the composition of the mummy useful for the face against acne.
The ratio of organic and mineral substances and the entire biochemical composition differs depending on the area where the mountain balsam was collected. For example, the volume of inorganic components varies from 12 to 40%, and organic - from 60 to 88%.
The composition of the mountain wax includes:
- Amino acids… The list is supplemented by both essential and nonessential amino acids. Among them are glycine, glutamic acid, histidine, methionine, tryptophan, phenylalanine, threonine, lysine, isoleucine, valine, arginine, aspartic acid, etc.
- Fatty acid… Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated. The list includes linoleic, petroselinic, oleic, linolenic, etc.
- Organic acids… Benzoic, hippuric, adipic, lemon, amber, lichen, oxalic, kojic, etc.
- Vitamins… The benefit of the mummy for the face is also justified by the presence of provitamin A, vitamin P, representatives of group B (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12), as well as ascorbic acid and tocopherol in it.
- Minerals… The number of micro and macro elements present is estimated at six dozen. A natural product contains a sufficient amount of potassium, magnesium, calcium, manganese. They appear in the composition due to the content of calcite, potash, lime, quartzite, dolomite, etc. in rocks. Their share of the total volume of the inorganic component in different cases is equal to 20-60%. In addition, the composition contains sodium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, sulfur, copper, selenium, silicon, chromium, cobalt, aluminum, nickel, etc.
- Other groups of substances… Phospholipids, resins and resinous substances, essential oils, alkaloids, steroids, chlorophyll, coumarins, tannins, enzymes, terpenoids. The composition includes bee venom, plant residues. There is also the so-called golden mummy for the face, which contains particles of gold. Such a product has a specific bittersweet taste and is colored yellow-red.
Useful properties of mummy for facial skin
It is difficult to overestimate the benefits of natural mountain resin, because this natural remedy has a multifaceted effect on the skin. Cosmetic products with chao-tun activate blood flow, normalize metabolic processes, stimulate the elimination of toxins and excess fluid from tissues, eliminating puffiness. As a result, they can be used to improve the health and appearance of the skin.
We will understand in more detail how the mummy is useful for the face:
- Regenerative action… In the presence of damage to the skin, home remedies with mountain tar can accelerate the reparative processes, in particular, accelerate granulation (wound healing), epithelization (epidermis restoration) and final wound healing. This reduces the risk of scarring. Also, regenerative processes have a beneficial effect on premature aging. Chao Tong actively stimulates collagen formation processes, nourishes cells, which improves the condition of aging and sensitive skin.Also, a cream and a face mask with mummy can eliminate wrinkles, tighten the face contour, restore the elasticity of skin tissues, and therefore significantly improve the appearance.
- Antibacterial action… Useful substances in the composition, in particular sulfur, silver, tannins, zinc and organic acids, help to normalize the microflora, eliminating disease-causing agents. This allows the skin to be disinfected, thus getting rid of acne.
- Anti-inflammatory action… Elimination of foci of skin inflammation with the help of a face cream containing mummy is due to the large amount of certain vitamins and minerals. After the procedure with mountain oil, swelling and redness gradually disappear, pain disappears.
- Nourishing and moisturizing effect… The rich biochemical composition compensates for the deficiency of nutrients. In particular, in terms of eliminating cosmetic defects associated with aging, it restores the normal level of vitamins A, C and E. Thanks to this, the skin acquires a normal tone, becomes soft and elastic at the same time.
- Antioxidant action… Chao Tong does an excellent job of neutralizing the negative effects of free radicals, so the use of various cosmetics with the addition of mountain oil gives a good anti-aging effect.
- Enhancing the protective functions of the skin… Thanks to enhanced nutrition and hydration, the cells of the epidermis can more easily cope with various external factors - ultraviolet radiation, mechanical damage.
Thus, the use of a mummy for the face at home leads to a rapid renewal of the epidermis and removal of scaling foci, elimination of age spots and restoration of a normal healthy shade of integuments, smoothing of wrinkles and restoration of water-lipid balance, cleansing the skin and eliminating acne.
Contraindications to the use of mummy for the face
Many people consider natural mountain tar to be absolutely safe, because it has a lot of useful properties and contains only natural ingredients in its composition. However, this is not entirely correct. First of all, some people may show individual sensitivity to the product. Because of this, when used externally, rash, itching, redness may occur, and when used internally, abdominal pain, nausea, and indigestion may occur.
It is not advisable to take mountain balm tablets in the following cases:
- During pregnancy and lactation;
- In children under 12 years of age;
- With oncological diseases;
- With reduced blood clotting and a genetic predisposition to bleeding.
A conditional restriction on the use of mummy for the face from wrinkles orally is the presence of hypertension.
In other cases, it is advisable to visit a doctor before using it and get professional advice.
A negative reaction can be if you use mountain wax together with alcoholic beverages or alcohol-based medicines.
As for the external use of the mummy in cosmetology for the face, there are not so many restrictions. This is due to the fact that in this case the action is more local, and the product does not affect the gastrointestinal tract and other organs. Only a small part is absorbed into the bloodstream, therefore it does not have a complex effect.
Before the first procedure, it is advisable to test on an area of the body with sensitive skin, for example, apply a home remedy to the inner side of the wrist, where the pulse can be easily felt. In the absence of negative consequences, mountain wax can be used.
Features of the use of mummy for the face
Mountain tar is very rich in nutrients. During processing, manufacturers use those technologies that maximize the preservation of the usefulness of the product. At the same time, it is also important for the consumer not to spoil the mummy when making home cosmetics. So, it should not be exposed to high temperatures.If it is necessary to warm up, then it is better to use a water bath for this, and in no case a microwave.
The main ways how to use a mummy for the face:
- Mountain tar can be added to finished cosmetics. In this case, the dissolution process can be pretty delayed - it depends on the composition of the cosmetic product. Processed chao tun is easily diluted with water. This allows you to easily use it for the preparation of various folk remedies, including combining it with a ready-made cream. At the same time, it is very difficult to dissolve the agent in some organic solvents, for example, in alcohol.
- Shilajit tablets for the face can be beneficial when taken orally. This allows you to replenish the supply of substances important for skin health and to have a beneficial effect from the inside. In this case, the recommended daily dose is 1-2 tablets. You need to drink them with meals and preferably in the morning, when the body absorbs all the nutrients best of all. The course can last from 10 to 25 days.
- Making face masks from the mummy at home is also not difficult. This ingredient works well with honey, essential oils, egg yolk, vitamins, oat flour, clay, cocoa and other skin-friendly products.
Home remedies recipes with mummy face
In the photo, a honey mask with a mummy for the face
By itself, chao-tun has many beneficial properties. At the same time, if you combine it with other natural skin care products, you can get an even more significant cosmetic, healing and rejuvenating effect. However, in this case, it is worth considering the contraindications that have additional ingredients. For example, succinic acid and mummy used for the face in the complex are contraindicated in violation of the integrity of the integument, therefore, it is not recommended to use such mixtures for acne and wounds.
Recipes with mummy for the face for various skin problems:
- Acne cream… The easiest option is to combine the mummy (15 g) with baby cream (50 ml). The mass must be left for a day so that the mountain tar is completely dissolved, then mix well. Such a tool is applied with massage movements, while rubbing it in is not at all necessary. After just a few applications, a positive effect will be noticeable.
- Mask with mummy for scars on the face… Put 1-2 tablets of mummy without synthetic additives in glassware. Fill with a little water so that the result is a viscous mass that will not drain. Apply to previously cleansed skin, distribute evenly. Can be applied to the entire face and neck, or to scarred areas only. After 15 minutes, wash off with warm water. This option is certainly useful not only for acne, but also for the care of aging and aging skin.
- Honey mask… Ingredients: honey (1 tsp) and mummy (2-3 tablets) - mix, place in a water bath and slowly heat up until both products are combined into a single mass. We apply the product to the areas affected by inflammation. We soak for 15-20 minutes, wash off.
- Anti-wrinkle mummy face mask… Ingredients: mummy (6-8 tablets), warm water (1 tsp), sour cream (2 tsp), honey (1 tsp), egg yolk (1 pc.). First, we dilute the mountain balm with water. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix. Apply the mask for 20-30 minutes, rinse it off. This procedure can be done every 10 days to restore collagen formation, normalize other metabolic processes and protect the skin from free radicals. Gradually, wrinkles are smoothed out and the face becomes radiant.
- Tonic… Ingredients: water (100 ml), mountain oil (10 tablets). Dissolve the mummy in water and pour it into an ice mold. After hardening, we use it every morning - we wipe the skin until the ice completely melts. Such a remedy helps to narrow pores and increase local immunity, replenish the supply of nutrients and restore tone to the integument.
- Succinic acid mask… Ingredients: succinic acid (2-3 tablets), mountain balm (8 g), almond oil (1.5 tsp). The crushed acid is mixed with the rest of the components, then applied to the skin. The procedure takes up to 20 minutes. With succinic acid and mummy, the face mask moisturizes the skin well, nourishes it with useful substances, perfectly smoothes the relief and tightens the contour.
- Banana Mountain Wax Nourishing Mask… Ingredients: olive oil (1 tablespoon), banana (100 g), chao-tun (2 tablets), water (1 teaspoon). First, we dilute the mountain balm in water. Then combine with softened banana and olive oil. Apply to face, avoiding the eye area, for 30 minutes. If the mass turns out to be liquid, then you can soak a cotton cloth in the product and make a compress. This option helps to smooth out wrinkles, tighten the contour of the face, normalizes water exchange, eliminating edema.
- Cucumber mask… Ingredients: fresh cucumber (50 g), sour cream (1 tablespoon), mummy (2 tablets). Rub the cucumber on a fine grater, add mountain oil, and after complete dissolution, add sour cream. Mix and apply on face for 20 minutes. The mask prepared according to this recipe refreshes the integument well, gives a charge of energy, removes excess fat, brightens the epidermis.
- Clay mask… Ingredients: mountain wax (1 tablet), white clay (1 tablespoon), water (1 tsp), orange essential oil (2 drops). We crush the mountain oil and dissolve it in water, then add the clay powder, knead it into a homogeneous mass. To achieve plasticity, the amount of ingredients can be slightly changed. When the chao-tun is completely dissolved, apply the mask for 15 minutes. If it dries quickly, moisten with water. Mummy with clay for the face brings incredible benefits, a rich cocktail not only nourishes the epidermis, this home remedy removes fine wrinkles, tightens the skin, makes it smoother and more matte. The color of the covers becomes uniform and shines with naturalness.
Real reviews of the mummy for the face
Mountain tar can be called a truly healing natural balm. It is very popular in home cosmetology in different countries, because allows you to eliminate a variety of dermatological defects. The tool is affordable and easy to use, with practically no contraindications. Its long history of use is complemented by numerous stories and advice on cosmetic use. Below are some informative reviews about the mummy for the face.
Faina, 38 years old
I have known about the mummy since childhood. My mom used it very often for both skin and hair. And now I myself already use this tool and am very pleased with the result. After winter, with the first spring sun, age spots appear, and from time to time the skin grows dull, requires additional nutrition. Then I make masks. The face is transformed in a matter of days. After the product with clay, excess fat goes away, the cheeks are tightened, the tone is evened out, so I use even less cosmetics. And with succinic acid the best lifting effect.
Violetta, 40 years old
I buy mummy capsules. In this form, it is easier to breed. And in tablets in some creams it may not dissolve in a week. It began to be used 7 years ago, when noticeable wrinkles appeared. Now I periodically repeat the courses. One thing is clear that one procedure will not give the desired effect. But if done with a certain frequency, then you can keep youthful and look fresh and attractive.
Karina, 34 years old
For me, this tool is universal. I use it for my body, hair and face. I really like the rejuvenating effect of the mountain balm: a few wrinkles were eliminated in just a month, and the face contour became more toned. It is important for me to do masks in the summer, when the skin is dehydrated and depleted. And in the spring, with this natural remedy, I get rid of pigmentation and replenish the supply of nutrients. But it is important to buy high quality mountain tar.At home, you can conduct a test: dissolve in water, the color turns out to be similar to freshly brewed coffee, there is no sediment. Moreover, if you pour in a little vinegar, then the shade is lighter, and a sediment will appear at the bottom.
How to use a mummy for the face - watch the video:
The reviews are positive about the mummy for the face from wrinkles. However, mountain balm cannot be considered a panacea. To maintain the health and beauty of the skin, it is still necessary to give up bad habits and eat right so that the body is not slagged and depleted.