Rice diet rules, permitted and prohibited foods. Menu options for 3, 7, 14 days. Real reviews of satisfied losing weight, results.
The rice diet is a diet that has 3 main benefits: quickness, simplicity, and effective weight loss. Losing weight occurs by reducing the calories consumed, respectively, proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Further, in detail about the rules and options for the rice diet menu for weight loss.
Features and rules of the rice diet
The rice diet dates back to 1939. A German scientist, Walter Kempner, in his research, found that people who consume more rice are less likely to suffer from obesity and diabetes. This is because unsalted rice has the ability to remove excess fluid from the body - a detox effect is observed. Accordingly, the benefits of a rice diet are very tangible for people with an increased amount of salt, namely with gout, arterial hypertension. Of course, such a diet will not cure the patient, but a positive effect is ensured.
Although only one product is taken as a basis, there are a lot of options for a rice diet for weight loss. Consider 3 diet options and their basic rules:
- Rice mono diet for 3 days… During this time, you must eat exclusively rice, green tea, apples and vegetables. The norm is only one glass of rice, spread over 3 meals. A difficult option, not everyone can do it, but if you endure all 3 days, you can lose up to 3 kg.
- Loyal rice diet for 7 days… The first option is not within the power of everyone who is losing weight, so you should pay attention to the seven-day soft version of the diet. The restriction is extended to include 500 g of rice a day along with vegetables, fruits and dairy products. In addition to green tea, you can use natural homemade juices and compotes. In 7 days, you can successfully say goodbye to 4-5 kg.
- Rice diet for 14 days… It was this version of the diet that was the basis of the foundations, it was created in 1939 for medical purposes. Today it is successfully used by many women for weight loss. The norm of rice per day is 250-350 grams. In addition, vegetables, beans and dried fruits are allowed. The rice diet for 14 days for weight loss has one nuance: no more than 2400 kcal are allowed per day. Thus, you can lose weight by 3-5 kg.
General rules for all types of rice diet for weight loss:
- You can't skip breakfast.
- It is forbidden to drink rice: water kills the entire detox effect, you should wait at least 30 minutes.
- Consume the rate of water per day - about 0.03 liters per 1 kg of body weight.
- Do not add salt, it's great if you completely remove it from the diet for the period of the diet, if you can't refuse, then remove it only from the rice dish.
- Sauces are not recommended.
- The diet is poor in vitamins, therefore, before starting to lose weight, it is worth drinking a multivitamin complex so as not to face the harm of a rice diet.
The rice diet has a number of contraindications:
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Problems with the cardiovascular and genitourinary system;
See also diet options by blood group, as well as menus and reviews.
Permitted foods on a rice diet
The list of allowed foods during weight loss depends on the type of diet chosen. Rice diet for 3 days means eating white rice, vegetables, apples, water. All products that are not on the list of acceptable products should be excluded from the menu. You can evade the system a little, but the result will be reflected immediately.
The list of acceptable foods for the weekly rice diet has been expanded, unlike the three-day version, but this does not mean that they can be consumed indefinitely. For breakfast, there must be rice (500 g for the whole day, you can leave some for lunch), vegetables and fruits are allowed for lunch, only low-fat dairy products for dinner.
Allowed 7 Day Rice Diet Foods
- Rice (all types, wild is preferred);
- Dairy products;
- Self-made juices;
- Green tea;
The 14-day rice diet menu in terms of loyalty is not inferior to the seven-day version. The main limitation is the calorie content of the diet - no more than 2000-2400 kcal. You can eat 250-350 g of rice per day without salt and other additives. The rest of the calorie intake is achieved through beans, dried fruits without sugar, vegetables. Do not add avocados and tomatoes to your diet.
Allowed 14 Day Rice Diet Foods:
- Rice (white only);
- Dried fruits;
- Green tea;
The rice diet for 14 days is not rich in vitamins, so you need to drink a multivitamin complex. Adherence to such a diet is allowed for no longer than 2 weeks, or you can continue under the supervision of a specialist.
Prohibited foods on a rice diet
The rice diet is a mono diet, therefore, it assumes a set of acceptable foods, and the introduction of others will have a negative impact on the entire result.
List of foods prohibited for any type of rice diet:
- Groats - only rice groats are permissible for the period of weight loss;
- Meat is a carbohydrate diet, so meat is not allowed to eat;
- Bakery products are fast carbohydrates with a high calorie content, but low saturation;
- Canned food - despite the fact that vegetables are on the list of acceptable products, they are prohibited in canned form;
- Coffee and alcohol - awaken the appetite;
See also the list of allowed foods on a cheese diet.
Rice Diet Menu
The basics of the rice diet have already been learned, all that remains is to create a menu. Let's take a look at 3 diet options.
Rice diet menu for 3 days
|First||Boiled rice without salt (1/3 cup dry grains), seasoned with lemon juice or a teaspoon of olive oil, medium-sized green apple, green or herbal tea||Vegetable broth - 250 ml, boiled rice without salt and dressing, you can add greens, vegetable salad with 1 tsp. olive or flaxseed oil||Boiled rice with carrots and zucchini without dressing and salt, apple uzvar without sugar|
|Second||Boiled rice without salt (1/3 cup dry grains) without dressing, grated green apple with carrots - 150 g, green or herbal tea||Vegetable soup with rice (1/3 cup rice) and herbs without salt, vegetable salad with 1 tsp. olive or flaxseed oil||Boiled rice with corn and cucumber without dressing and salt, red apple, baked without sugar, linden tea|
|Third||Boiled rice without salt (1/3 cup dry grains) with olive oil, grated beets with carrots, seasoned with lemon juice, apple compote without sugar||Vegetable broth - 250 ml, boiled rice without salt and dressing, vegetable salad with 1 tsp. olive or flaxseed oil, green tea||Boiled rice with pumpkin without dressing, salt and sugar, red apple, baked without sugar, herbal tea|
Rice diet menu for the week
|First||Boiled rice without salt - 200 g, seasoned with lemon juice or a teaspoon of olive oil, medium-sized green apple, green or herbal tea||Vegetable soup with rice (50 g - dry) and herbs - 300 ml, low-fat cottage cheese (200 g) with grated apple, orange juice - 1 tbsp.||Kefir 1% - 1 tbsp., Boiled rice - 200 g, vegetable salad with olive oil|
|Second||Boiled rice (200 g) with milk (0.5 tbsp.), Grapefruit, herbal tea.||Rice (100 g dry), stewed with vegetables (corn + pepper + green onions), kefir - 1 tbsp.||Boiled rice - 50 g dry, cottage cheese 5% - 200 g with strawberries or other berries (100 g)|
|Third||Boiled rice (200 g) with milk (0.5 tbsp.), Carrots with an apple, grated, with 1 tbsp. sour cream 10%, herbal tea||Vegetable broth - 300 g, boiled rice - 100 g, grilled vegetables (eggplant - 50 g, zucchini - 50 g, mushrooms - 50 g), orange juice||Boiled rice - 200 g, apple with cottage cheese, baked without sugar, apple and plum compote|
|Fourth||Boiled rice - 200 g, cottage cheese 5% - 200 g with strawberries or other berries (100 g), green tea||Rice (50 g dry), stewed with vegetables without adding oil, orange - 1 pc., Kiwi - 1 pc.||Kefir - 1 tbsp., Boiled rice - 200 g|
|Fifth||Boiled rice without salt (200 g) with olive oil, grated beets with carrots, seasoned with lemon juice, apple compote without sugar||Vegetable soup with rice (50 g dry) and mushrooms, baked apple with cottage cheese without sugar, apple and currant compote||Ryazhenka 3.2% - 1 tbsp., Vegetable salad with herbs and 1 tbsp. sour cream 10%|
|Sixth||Rice porridge with pumpkin and milk (100 g dry / 100 g / 100 ml), herbal tea||Vegetable broth - 300 g, boiled rice - 50 g dry, grilled vegetables (eggplant - 50 g, zucchini - 50 g, mushrooms - 50 g), orange juice||Boiled rice - 200 g with milk (100 ml), baked pumpkin, with orange and apple without sugar|
|Seventh||Boiled rice (200 g) with milk (0.5 tbsp.), Carrots with an apple, grated, with 1 tbsp. sour cream||Soup with rice (50 g dry) and mushrooms, kefir jelly - 1 tbsp.||Boiled rice - 200 g, stewed vegetables, in sour cream 10%, kefir 1% - 1 tbsp.|
Rice diet menu for 14 days
|First||Boiled rice without salt (150 g), seasoned with lemon juice or a teaspoon of olive oil, dried apricots - 50 g, green or herbal tea||Vegetable soup with rice (50 g dry) and herbs - 300 ml, green peas, stewed with carrots and cabbage||Boiled rice - 100 g, vegetable salad with olive oil, raisins - 100 g, raw peanuts without salt - 50 g|
|Second||Boiled rice (200 g) with raisins (30 g) and prunes (30 g), vegetable salad, herbal tea||Rice (50 g dry), stewed with vegetables (corn + pepper + green onions), figs - 50 g||Boiled chickpeas - 150 g, vegetable salad|
|Third||Boiled rice (200 g) with dried apricots, carrots with an apple, grated, herbal tea||Vegetable broth - 300 g, boiled lentils - 200 g, grilled vegetables (eggplant - 50 g, zucchini - 50 g, mushrooms - 50 g)||Boiled rice - 150 g, vegetable salad, dried fruit compote|
|Fourth||Boiled rice - 200 g, peanuts - 50 g, green tea||Rice (50 g dry), stewed with green peas and vegetables without adding oil||Pumpkin baked with dried fruits (200 g), herbal tea|
|Fifth||Boiled rice without salt (200 g) with olive oil, grated beets with carrots, seasoned with lemon juice, green tea||Vegetable soup with peas (50 g dry) and mushrooms, baked pumpkin with carrots and lemon without sugar, compote||Boiled rice - 150 g, vegetable salad with herbs and 1 tbsp. sour cream 10%|
|Sixth||Rice porridge with pumpkin and figs (100 g dry / 200 g / 70 g), herbal tea||Vegetable broth - 300 g, boiled rice - 50 g dry, grilled vegetables (eggplant - 50 g, zucchini - 50 g, mushrooms - 50 g)||Asparagus, stewed with lemon and garlic - 200 g, pumpkin, baked with orange without sugar|
|Seventh||Boiled rice (200 g), carrots with apple, grated with dried apricots||Bean soup (50 g dry) with mushrooms, grilled vegetables, peanuts - 50 g||Boiled rice - 150 g, stewed vegetables, compote|
For the second week we repeat the menu again.
Rice Diet Results
By sticking to a rice diet, you can achieve tangible results:
- 3 days… You can say goodbye to 3 kg and remove up to 4 cm at the waist. Sports is not recommended to be connected with the selected type of power supply.
- A week… The loss will be 3-5 kg and 3-4 cm at the waist. If you connect light sports (aerobics, swimming or brisk walking), the result can be increased up to 7 kg and up to 6-7 cm at the waist.
- 14 days… Also, 3-5 hated kilograms and 2-3 cm at the waist. With sports, you can achieve a result of 5-6 kg and up to 5 cm at the waist.
Real Reviews of the Rice Diet
The rice diet appeared a long time ago, so many have already tried it on themselves. Gives a quick and noticeable result, below are real reviews of the rice diet for weight loss.
Daria, 40 years old
I heard about the rice diet for a long time and finally decided to try it on myself. I chose the option for 3 days. I will not say that it was easy, but when 1 kg went away on the first day, enthusiasm increased. In general, -2.5 kg is my result. After a while I will try again.
Inna, 25 years old
Before the vacation, it was necessary to urgently lose a few extra pounds, studied the reviews and results of the rice diet, chose the option for 7 days. Lasted without problems, but there were a couple of breakdowns for wine and cheese, nevertheless -3 kg on the scales.
Katya, 36 years old
After giving birth, I gained a lot, decided to lose weight and accidentally found reviews about the rice diet, chose my path for 14 days.But already on the 5th day, terrible constipation began, I had to give up this venture and resort to laxatives. Apparently, it's just not mine.
How to lose weight on a rice diet - watch the video:
Rice diet is a slimming mono diet with a cleansing effect for the body. Of course, the diet is not suitable for everyone, but the reviews of those who have successfully lost weight set them up for a positive result.