Find out if you can lose those extra pounds without going to the gym and without aerobic exercise. An effective technique for losing weight. It is generally known that the body begins to consume fat reserves at the moment when a person consumes fewer calories than he spends throughout the day. Today, more and more people are starting to play sports in order to get rid of excess weight. Of course, fitness is an important part of the fight against fat. At the same time, not everyone can visit the gym, but at the same time dreams of losing weight.
According to scientific research, it is possible to use a diet without exercise effectively. Moreover, scientists have found that if you correctly formulate your nutritional program, it can be even more effective in comparison with physical activity.
How to make dietary changes correctly?
Calculation of the energy value of the nutrition program
Any diet without exercise involves reducing the energy value of the diet. However, this must be done correctly so as not to harm the body. You must remember that it is necessary to lose weight only at a certain rate, so as not to lose muscle mass, but to get rid of exclusively fat. Thus, during the week, you can lose no more than one kilo of weight.
First, you need to establish the energy value of the diet you are using. It is also necessary, using a special calculator, to establish the optimal calorie intake for yourself. This indicator is influenced by various individual indicators, and there is no one-size-fits-all diet.
The minimum energy value of the diet should be 1200 calories. Very often people use fasting-based nutrition programs. However, such a diet without exercise can cause serious harm, since the body cannot get enough micronutrients. And this is very important for its normal operation.
It is also necessary to understand that many strict dietary nutrition programs are only temporary. After returning to the usual diet, in most cases, the weight returns. To maintain the body weight you need, it is very important to have the right diet and use it consistently.
Drawing up a meal plan
If you decide to use a diet without exercise for weight loss, then in addition to reducing the energy value of the diet, you must have a clear nutrition plan. You should make a plan, according to which you will then consume food. It is very important that this nutrition program is balanced and has the calories you need.
You have to spend a certain amount of time and write down all the foods and dishes consumed over the past few days. After that, it is necessary to calculate the energy value of each meal. Your nutritional program should include foods from five main groups every day. It is best to prepare the food you need in advance and keep it in the refrigerator.
This is very important as the body needs a lot of nutrients. As we said, there are five main food groups that should be consumed every day.
- Vegetables and fruits - Promote quick satiety and have a low calorie content. They are very effective at fighting fat and are high in micronutrients. If you decide to lose weight, then half of the diet should be fruits and vegetables.
- Protein compounds - also contribute to quick satiety. You need to consume about 100 grams of this nutrient daily.
- Whole grain - Whole grains are high in plant fiber and micronutrients. We can recommend eating about 30 grams of whole grains every day.
Frequent snacking can be beneficial for weight loss
Do not think that frequent snacks can slow down the rate of weight loss. At the same time, it is necessary to have a snack only with low-calorie foods. It should also be remembered that snacks may only be appropriate if there are long pauses between full meals. Also, you need to calculate the calorie content of all snacks so as not to exceed the daily energy value of the diet.
All food must be cooked correctly
Never use old oil when preparing fresh food. At the same time, the oil contains a large amount of fat, and we must not forget about it. It is not recommended to eat fried food, but it is better to steam it, bake it or stew it. If possible, switch to canola or olive oil. These foods are high in monounsaturated fatty acids. These substances contribute to the normalization of cholesterol balance, and also have a positive effect on the work of the heart muscle and the vascular system.
Keeping the body hydrated is one of the basic elements of a non-exercise diet. Often times, a person can mistake the feeling of thirst for hunger, which will lead to the consumption of excess food. During the day, you must drink at least 2 liters of water or other liquid that does not contain sugar. But you better refuse alcohol and sugary carbonated drinks altogether.
How can you maintain an optimal body weight?
- Weigh 1 or 2 times during the week. If you want to properly lose weight using a diet without exercise, then you need to constantly monitor your weight and health status. We have already said that during the week you should get rid of 0.5 to 1 kilo of mass. Do not rush and force events. To increase the quality of weighing results, this should be done at a certain time and in the same clothes (you can, of course, without it). Depending on the change in your weight, you will need to make appropriate adjustments to the diet.
- Attend a support group. When a person is losing weight, support from loved ones and colleagues is very important to him. To stick to your diet without exercise, you might want to start attending a support group. You can also ask a dietitian for help. He will not only help you draw up an optimal nutritional program, but will also provide all kinds of psychological support.
- Reward yourself for your success. It is necessary to constantly set certain goals and strive to achieve them. When this happens, you should give yourself some encouragement. This could be a purchase or a visit to the spa. Of course, you should not reward yourself for success with food products.
How to change your weight loss habits?
Keep a food diary
Gaining excess weight is most often associated with the presence of bad habits in a person. To lose weight, you need to give them up. It is very helpful to keep a food diary. Add to it every day all the dishes that have been consumed by you. According to statistics, people using the diary can maintain an optimal weight with significantly less effort. Also, by looking at your diary, you can gauge how effective your non-exercise diet is if you need to make changes to it.
Get plenty of rest
During the day, you need to sleep at least eight hours. Only then will you be able to get rid of fat and maintain a normal state of your health. You should remember that sleep is very important for the process of losing weight. This fact has been proven in the course of numerous studies and is beyond doubt.
Increase your physical activity
Now we are not talking about sports. Throughout the day, a person can exercise enough physical activity to effectively burn fat. Stop using the elevator first. Walking up the stairs is a vigorous exercise that will help you lose fat faster. Also start going to work and walking home. If your place of work is located far from home, then walk several stops.
Do not forget about the various outdoor activities that involve a certain degree of mobility. Try to spend more time outdoors as it is good for your body. Walking can be very helpful, especially in a park area near your home. Walking is a very effective method of fighting fat.
But is it possible to lose weight without dieting and physical activity, you will learn from this video: