Find out if girls need to swing their upper bodies and what workout program to use in the gym and at home. Many girls pay little attention to hand training, preferring to work on the buttocks or abs. If you have a question why girls should swing their upper body, then we will answer it now. Agree that saggy skin on your hands does not fit into the concept of a beautiful figure at all. Probably, you yourself have already understood what our answer will be, but about everything in order.
How to pump muscles for a girl?
Let's start our conversation with general recommendations, because the muscles of the whole body are trained in accordance with the same rules. However, we warn you right away that you must be prepared for the hard work. To progress, you must eat right, maintain a daily regimen, and exercise regularly.
Without proper nutrition, you will not be able to progress. It is on your diet that you need to pay attention first of all. Your nutritional program should be balanced and contain all nutrients. For muscle growth, protein compounds are required (meat, poultry, milk, fish and seafood), as well as energy in the form of carbohydrates (cereals, vegetables).
You definitely do not need various anabolic drugs, and you can use sports nutrition at will. In principle, good results can be obtained without these additives. Among other things, you may need an incentive. Place posters with photo models in the room and strive to achieve the perfect figure.
By far the best thing to do is start at the fitness center and do your workouts under the supervision of an experienced trainer. However, if you are limited in time and finances, then you can study at home, but in this case, it will take more time to achieve the task.
Unlike men, girls do not need a lot of sports equipment. It will be great if you have a barbell. However, you can get by with an expander, dumbbells and a rope. The duration of the workout should be no more than an hour. Running on the spot or jumping rope can be used as a warm-up. Only then proceed to strength training.
Although today we are primarily talking about why girls should swing their upper bodies, I would like to give general recommendations first. The most problematic parts of a woman's body are the abdomen and thighs with the buttocks. If we talk about the press, then first you should decide on its desired type. You can make the tummy just tucked up and flat, or with small cubes.
Also, a lot depends on your current figure. If you do not have serious problems with being overweight, it will be much easier to get the results you want. Girls with a large body weight will have to do a good job. Crunches and the exercise "bike" are great for training the muscles of the press. Even if the legs are fine with you, they are worth working on. Basic exercises also involve the muscles of the buttocks, back and thighs. The best leg exercises are squats and deadlifts. It is also worth introducing the glute bridge and lunges into the training program. The calf muscles respond the worst to training, and you will have to put in some effort to get the desired result. We will talk in more detail about why girls swing their upper bodies and how to do it correctly.
How do girls swing their upper body?
Many girls are afraid to work out the top of their body and it is completely in vain.So why do girls need to rock their upper bodies? Everything is quite simple, because strong back muscles are the guarantor of a healthy spinal column, and the shoulder girdle and arms will give the silhouette a beautiful shape. Do not be afraid to pump your upper body and there is a scientific explanation for this. If the muscles of the legs in men and women are approximately equal in strength, then the top in this regard is significantly inferior.
This suggests that in order to increase the size of the muscles of the upper body by at least 1–2 centimeters, you will have to put in a lot of effort, working on failure and eating a lot of food. If you follow a low-calorie dietary nutrition program, then there can be no question of any significant muscle growth. You can only design a beautiful relief, and nothing else is required.
Let's take a look at the basic principles of building a training process for working on the upper body. To begin with, let's remember that the hands can perform pulling and pushing movements in the vertical and horizontal planes. In order for the body to develop harmoniously, the training program must include exercises that balance the load along the vectors. There will be four of them in total:
- Vertical rods - pulling up and pulling the upper block towards the chest (behind the head).
- Press in the vertical plane - barbell presses (dumbbells) overhead, push-ups on the uneven bars and lifting dumbbells to the sides.
- Horizontal rods - T-traction, barbell (dumbbell) traction in an inclined position, pull-ups in a prone position and traction in the direction of the belt on the simulator.
- Horizontal presses - push-ups, dumbbell breeding in a prone position, barbell presses on a horizontal and inclined bench.
It is very important to avoid distortions in the load so as not to cause imbalances in muscle development. For example, you are capable of doing a 25-kilogram deadlift for 10 repetitions, but you can only press a horizontal bench with the same weight three times. You must balance the training volume in these exercises. Also, you cannot use more rows compared to the number of presses in each of the planes. Recall that the load on vectors must be balanced.
These were general recommendations, but a high-quality training program can only be one that is drawn up individually. If you have been training for less than a year, then during the week do three sessions, working on the muscles of the whole body. If the training experience exceeds 12 months, then you can use a split top-bottom scheme. Splitting the upper body into a smaller split is not worth it, let men do it.
Watch your diet carefully and do not be afraid to pump, because the muscles of the upper body in girls are weak. If it seems to you that the top is still strongly swayed, then you probably just have strengthened muscles under the layer of fat that need to be burned. Now let's consider the features of training for two types of figures:
- "Pear" - if the training experience does not exceed 12 months, then all three classes during the week must be fullbadi. Choose four movements for each plane, and the rest should be aimed at working out the legs. With the help of a nutrition program, you need to create an energy deficit, and also conduct cardio sessions. All upper body exercises are performed in three sets with 12 reps. If you have more than a year of experience, conduct two trainings a week.
- T-shape - with experience less than 12 months during the week, do two full-body workouts, doing exercises in three sets with 15 repetitions. In this case, the lower body must train hard. If the experience exceeds one year, then one or two workouts in a functional version can be carried out to work on the horse (many basic exercises to increase muscular endurance).
Biceps training for girls
It should be said right away that it is not necessary to perform a large number of repetitions to pump biceps.The muscle responds well to physical activity if you feel a burning sensation during the last set. This suggests that you should work with a fairly heavy weight.
I would like to give one very valuable advice - when performing flexion of the arms with dumbbells (barbell), the elbow joints should be well pressed to the sides. Here's an example of a great biceps complex:
- Curls of the arms in the simulator - Do three sets of 10-12 repetitions.
- Alternate dumbbell curls - three sets of 12 reps.
- Rows of the upper block behind the head - three sets of 12 reps.
- Push ups - three sets of 12-15 repetitions.
Triceps training for girls
To identify the presence of problems with the triceps, it is enough to stretch the arm out to the side. If an arc appears above the elbow joint, then there will be hard work in the hall. Here is an indicative set for training this muscle:
- Curls of the arms on the upper block - three sets of 15 reps.
- Push-ups from the bench with the arms laid back - three sets of 20 repetitions.
- Classic push-ups - Three to four sets with 20 reps.
- French presses - three sets of 15 reps.
Delta training for girls
The girl's shoulders should be rounded, which will make them aesthetically pleasing. For positive results, do two movements, preferably with a barbell. Hold the sports equipment with a wide grip, lowering it alternately behind the head and in front of you. This exercise is called the army press. Do it in three sets with 10-15 reps.
Breast muscle training for girls
Girls should think about breasts after the age of 20, when the body begins to actively accumulate fat. You must remember that it will not be learned by training to increase its size. Moreover, if you are actively involved in sports and are losing weight intensively, your breasts may shrink. To shape this important part of the female body, we recommend the following set of movements:
- Push ups - three sets of 10-20 repetitions.
- Dumbbell Chest Press - three sets of 10-15 repetitions.
- Diagonal hand information - three sets of 10-20 repetitions.
When performing presses, the downward movement should be slow, and try to spread your arms without stopping at the lowest point of the trajectory. Diagonal information is performed as follows: the right hand moves up and to the right, and the left, respectively, down and to the left. Bring your arms together slowly at a point located at chest level. After completing the specified number of repetitions, change the direction of movement of the hands to the opposite.
Home upper body workout for girls
Wherever you train, the basic principles remain the same. Instead of a bench for push-ups, you can successfully use a bed or bedside table. The main requirement for them is high stability. But it is better to buy collapsible dumbbells. Today on the net you can often find recommendations on the use of water bottles, but it is better to take a normal sports equipment.
Here is an example set of exercises for practicing at home:
- Push-ups, wide arms - three sets of 15-25 repetitions.
- Push-ups, narrow arms - three sets of 15 reps.
- Triceps push-ups with arms folded back - three sets of 20 repetitions.
- Bicep curls - three sets of 20 repetitions.
For more on how and why girls swing their upper bodies, see the following story: