How to quickly cook a diet vegetable soup with meatballs and cauliflower in 40 minutes at home? Step by step recipe with photo and video recipe.
If you want to lose weight, I suggest a vegetable soup with a minimum of potatoes, but with a lot of cauliflower. But since the lack of protein in food reduces the vitality of the body, I added meatballs to the recipe. They will slightly increase the calorie content and increase the satiety of the dish several times. Such a set of products in one dish acquires the appeal of dieters, dieters and is suitable for a children's table. Use all vegetables fresh and choose medium starchy potatoes.
The soup turns out to be both nourishing and healthy, with a rich taste, golden color and amazing aroma. Although you can experiment with a set of vegetables, based on their availability. You can substitute cauliflower for broccoli, Brussels sprouts, or add green peas. The soup turned out to be just as bright and no less tasty. You can cook such a soup in 35-40 minutes, because vegetables and ground meat cook quickly.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 235 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 40 minutes
- Minced meat - 300 g (choose the meat to your taste - chicken, veal, beef)
- Cauliflower - 150 g
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Spices and herbs to taste
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Ground black pepper - pinch or to taste
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Powdered dry seasoning for soup - 1 tsp.
- Vegetable dressing for soup (canned) - 1 tablespoon (in the presence of)
How to prepare the meatball and cauliflower soup step by step:
1. Peel, wash and chop potatoes and carrots. I like coarse slices in soup, so I cut the potatoes into cubes and the carrots into rings. You cut the vegetables the way you like best.
2. Pour water into a saucepan and boil. Send carrots into it. I do not pass it beforehand so that the soup turns out to be dietary. If you do not have such a goal, you can pre-fry the carrots in vegetable oil.
3. Place the potatoes next.
4. Send canned vegetable soup dressing.
5. Add dry ground soup seasoning.
6. Season with salt, black pepper and your favorite spices. I added dried ground herbs and dried linen paprika.
7. Send the saucepan to the stove and boil. Cover the pot with a lid, simmer and simmer for 10 minutes. Then lay down the bay leaf.
8. Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into inflorescences, rinse in cold water, which then drain thoroughly.
9. Twist the meat through a meat grinder or use ready-made minced meat. Add salt, black pepper and your favorite spices to it. I put in ground nutmeg, ginger, paprika and dried herbs.
10. Mix the minced meat well with your hands, passing it between your fingers.
11. Beat the minced meat so that the meatballs are well bonded and do not disintegrate during cooking. After this action, the meat will release gluten, become softer and more tender. To do this, take a lump of minced meat in your hands, lift it up about 20-30 cm with force, throw it on the tabletop. The lump will flatten into a cake and partially scatter over the surface. Collect the minced meat back into a lump and repeat this action 5-10 times.
12. Moisten your hands with water and form into small round meatballs. Their diameter can be from the size of a pea to a walnut.
13. In a well-boiling soup, dip the meatballs one at a time and stir the contents of the pan so that the balls do not stick together.
14. After boiling, immediately send the cauliflower to the food. Bring everything to a boil again, cover the pot and cook for 15 minutes.Readiness is determined by the tenderness of the meat, because all vegetables will have time to cook in the allotted time. Taste the dish with salt, add salt to taste if necessary and bring to a boil again. Turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave for 10-15 minutes. Then serve hot, appetizing vegetable soup with juicy meatballs and cauliflower in bowls. In the refrigerator, this soup can be stored for 2-3 days.