A step-by-step recipe with a photo of cooking meat okroshka at home. Selection of products. Low calorie content. Benefits and nutritional value. Video-
For the summer heat, there is no better dish like cold soups, the cooking options of which are unusually varied. One of its most popular types is okroshka. It saturates, cools and replenishes the mineral balance at the same time. And cooking it is as easy as shelling pears, which is no less important.
It is prepared not only from vegetables, but various meat products are also added. As a meat component, any products can be used, such as beef, veal, lean pork, smoked sausages, dairy sausages, tongue, balyk, ham, etc. other meat products. In this material, I propose to cook meat okroshka with chicken fillet, sausage and sausages. However, you can change the meat composition at your discretion.
Okroshka is prepared on kvass, kefir, broth, brine, mineral water, various vegetable broths … Any of them will refresh on a summer day. But if you use meat for the recipe, then it is better to cook okroshka in the broth prepared from it. Another advantage of the dish is that potatoes, meat and eggs for okroshka can be cooked in advance, at least a day, two, three …, and collected in okroshka just before
- Caloric content per 100 g - 135 kcal.
- Servings - 6
- Cooking time - 30 minutes for slicing, spitting time for cooking products
- Chicken fillet - 2 pcs.
- Doctor's sausage - 250 g
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Dairy sausages - 4-5 pcs.
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Potatoes - 3-4 pcs.
- Sour cream - 500 g
- Chicken broth - 3-3.5 l
- Green onions - bunch
- Dill - bunch
- Cucumbers - 4 pcs.
First of all, cook the broth from the chicken fillet. To do this, wash the breasts, fill with the required amount of water and boil for 45 minutes. Then cool the broth to room temperature, then send it to cool in the refrigerator. Leave the boiled breast in the broth to keep it juicy. If you take it out of the broth, it will become dry. Keep in mind that our soup is cold, so the meat for it should not be fatty. Only boiled beef will replace chicken breast.
Also, in advance, boil potatoes in uniforms in salted water. It is brewed for about 20-25 minutes. Check its readiness by piercing a wooden stick. Remove the finished tubers from the liquid and cool completely. It is important that the tubers are not similar in consistency to a bar of soap, but are crumbly. To do this, boil it in a little water under the lid so that the fruits are almost steamed.
Boil hard-boiled eggs with potatoes. Pour cold water over them and after boiling, cook for 8-10 minutes. Then place them in ice water and refrigerate.
Wash cucumbers and herbs and dry with a paper towel.
When all the products are ready, start cutting them and cooking okroshka. All ingredients are cut into small pieces and the same size.
Step-by-step cooking of meat okroshka, recipe with photo:
1. So, on both sides of the cucumbers, cut off the ends and cut the gherkins into cubes. But to make okroshka more aromatic, you can grate them on a coarse grater, so the vegetables will give more juice.
2. Cut the sausage into small cubes.
3. Cut the sausages into cubes in the same way.
4. Remove the chicken fillet from the pan and place in a colander to drain the broth. Then chop it finely across the fibers - this will make the poultry pieces softer.
5. Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes.
6. Peel the eggs and cut them like potatoes.
7.Finely chop the green onion.
8. Chop the dill finely.
9. Place all food in a large saucepan.
10. Add sour cream to the food, which is a good substitute for mayonnaise. You can also use sour cream and mayonnaise in equal proportions.
11. Wash the lemon, dry it, cut it in half and squeeze out the juice. Be careful not to get any bones.
12. Pour over broth, season with salt and stir. Leave the meat okroshka to infuse in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Serve it ice cold, it's delicious, satisfying and refreshing! You can put a cube of food ice on a plate. Then the summer stew is truly refreshing.