How to cook a delicious offal soup with green peas? How long does it take to cook frozen peas in soup? Step by step recipe with photo and video recipe.
Green peas are indispensable in cooking at any time of the year. It is rich in vitamins, calcium, iron, contains a lot of protein and antioxidants. The latter help to remove toxins and toxins from the body. Despite the fact that this vegetable is high in calories, it is sometimes useful to include it in the diet of both children and adults. In the soup, this product will add a fresh touch and diversify the usual lunch. Today I propose to cook a delicious and aromatic soup with green peas, vegetables and offal for a family home dinner.
In summer, use fresh, sweet and bright green peas to make it, and ice cream in winter. With any product, you will end up with a spicy and aromatic soup that will leave you feeling full without overwhelming. Additional foods in the dish are potatoes and sweet carrots with aromatic herbs and spices. Make a soup like this with this simple and affordable recipe and make sure it's delicious, filling, and quick to cook.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 135 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 1 hour 30 minutes
- Chicken offal - 300-400 g (I have hearts, stomachs, liver and lungs)
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Potatoes - 2-3 pcs.
- Frozen peas - 150-200 g
- Herbs and spices to taste
- Bay leaf - 1 pc.
- Broth (meat or vegetable) - 1.5-2 liters (can be replaced with water)
- Ground black pepper - pinch or to taste
How to prepare frozen green pea offal soup step by step:
1. First of all, cook the by-products. I have assorted by-products, but you can choose those products that you like the most. So, put the selected offal in the cooking pot.
2. Fill them with drinking water and let soak for 10 minutes. Then change the water and send it to the stove to boil. After boiling, season with salt, cover the pot and simmer for about 30 minutes. I cook all the offal at the same time in one saucepan, and then remove it as it cooks. After 15 boiling, I take out the liver, because it is important not to digest it. Pierce it with a fork; it should be soft and pierce easily.
Then I bring everything to a boil again and after 15 minutes I extract the hearts with the lungs. I check the readiness of the hearts with a wooden skewer. I pierce them, if a colorless liquid is released, then they are ready, if they are reddish, I cook for another 5-7 minutes. After boiling again, I cook the stomachs for another 15 minutes.
3. Cool the finished offal.
4. Then cut the vessels, films and, if desired, fat from the hearts. Cleanse the liver of veins, bile ducts and fat. Also clean the navels of films and fat. You can carry out these actions before cooking. It is more convenient for me to carry out this after it.
Cut the prepared offal into pieces of any size that you will be pleased to see on the plate.
5. Prepare potatoes with carrots. Peel, wash and cut the vegetables - diced potatoes, carrots into rings. I love coarse cuts. You do it to your taste. I do not fry carrots, but if you wish, you can fry them in a frying pan in vegetable oil until golden brown.
6. Pour stock or water into a cooking pot.
7. Send potatoes into it, boil and boil for 5 minutes under the lid.
8. Add the carrots to the pot.
9. Then add spices and herbs. I added bay leaves, 3 pcs. allspice peas, black ground pepper, salt and 1 tsp. seasonings for soup.
10. Bring everything to a boil, cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
eleven.Then send the chopped offal to the pan.
12. Immediately add frozen green peas. You do not need to defrost it beforehand. After boiling, boil the soup for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the soup steep, covered, for 15 minutes. If desired, put chopped fresh herbs in a saucepan, or put them directly on a plate before serving. Serve delicious and rich offal soup with frozen green peas with croutons, croutons or fresh bread.
Watch video recipes
Thick soup with green peas and chicken breast.
Frozen green peas puree soup.
Soup with green peas.