How to cook a delicious and satisfying asparagus soup in meat broth? Step-by-step recipe with a photo. Features of cooking at home. Video recipe.
Here is a simple recipe with a photo of making a delicious and hearty soup with asparagus in meat broth. This light meal is perfect for the whole family. It is very quick and easy to prepare, but it turns out rich, very aromatic and not heavy on the stomach.
The recipe uses pre-cooked broth and a boiled piece of pork meat. With these ready-made ingredients available, a meal can be prepared in a matter of minutes. Depending on the preference of the eaters, the broth can be cooked from any type of meat. If you want a dietary meal, cook chicken broth. Use bones for more broth. And the easiest soup will turn out on chicken breasts.
The main ingredient in this soup is asparagus beans. In the summer season, which is rich in vegetables, it is better to cook the stew with fresh pods, and in the winter, take frozen fruits. In any case, the homemade soup will be original, will delight you with its unusual taste and rich aroma. Bean pods will saturate the body with iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, chromium. Young fruits contain a lot of protein. In addition, the product is rich in vitamins: folic acid, vitamin C, A, B1 and B2. In addition to their beneficial composition, pods affect carbohydrate metabolism, therefore they are useful for overweight people. If you are a supporter of healthy eating, then you will definitely like this dietary, healthy and light soup.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 139 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 30 minutes, plus time for boiling broth and meat
- Meat broth - 2.5 l
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Asparagus beans - 250 g
- Allspice peas - 4 pcs.
- Ground black pepper - pinch or to taste
- Boiled meat - 250 g
- Greens (any) - several branches
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Potatoes - 2-3 pcs.
- Spices and herbs to taste
Step by step preparation of soup with asparagus in meat broth, recipe with photo:
1. Pour the pre-boiled broth through a fine sieve into a saucepan so that it is transparent, and bring to a boil. It is convenient to use frozen broth for the recipe for future use, it will also save time for preparing the soup.
2. Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into medium-sized cubes with 1.5 cm sides.
3. Dip potatoes into boiling broth and stir.
4. Boil the broth with potatoes, cover the pot with a lid, simmer and simmer the tubers for 15 minutes.
5. During this time, prepare the rest of the food. Cut the boiled piece of meat into cubes, strips or tear along the fibers. The way it is sliced is not important. If there is no pre-cooked meat, but you need to quickly cook the soup, use smoked chicken breast. It makes a very tasty and aromatic soup.
6. Send the meat to the stockpot, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Since it is already ready, it is not necessary to cook the meat for a long time. It is enough only for it to warm up and boil.
7. Wash the asparagus beans, put them on a board and cut off the ends on both sides, and cut the pod into 2-3 parts so that their length is about 2-3 cm. The recipe uses green asparagus beans. However, on sale you can find it in white and purple. These types of plants are also suitable for this recipe. Keep in mind that the purple plant loses its color during cooking and takes on a green tint.
8. Send the chopped asparagus to the pan, and with it add black pepper, salt, spices and herbs, bay leaves and allspice peas. Boil the asparagus for 5 minutes, no more, otherwise it will lose some of its beneficial vitamins.Young sprouts are prepared very quickly. If green beans are not available, you can substitute cauliflower or broccoli for them. With them, the soup will be no less tasty and bright.
9. Wash greens, dry, chop finely and send to a saucepan with soup 1 minute before being cooked. Serve hot soup with asparagus in meat broth with croutons or croutons. This simple and hearty soup will add variety to the daily lunch menu and delight eaters with its rich taste and aroma.