Step-by-step recipe with a photo of mushroom soup with frozen eggplant and asparagus beans. Useful properties and nutritional value of the dish. Calorie content and video recipe.
Green beans with mushrooms and eggplants are a real culinary masterpiece. With just a few ingredients, you can make a delicious meal. These products can be an independent dish, serve as a side dish for meat, or a fragrant first course cooked from them, which will be discussed in this review. If you want to lose extra pounds, get in shape, follow a diet or fast, and are also a vegetarian, this dish is created just for you. Diversify your diet and cook delicious and healthy chowders.
The nutritional value and benefits of meals with these products are enormous. Thanks to asparagus beans, the dish is filled with proteins and valuable microelements that have a beneficial effect on the work of the heart and regulate metabolism. Eggplants contain at least a huge amount of healing vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the normal functioning of the heart. And mushrooms are proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and useful vitamins … Thanks to this set, mushrooms have a beneficial effect on the nervous system, improve the condition of nails, make skin and hair healthy. Therefore, the benefits of mushroom soup with frozen eggplant and asparagus beans are undeniable.
See also how to properly prepare mushroom soup.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 159 kcal.
- Servings - 4-5
- Cooking time - 45 minutes
- Frozen forest mushrooms - 300 g
- Allspice peas - 3 pcs.
- Fried frozen eggplants - 200 g
- Mushroom seasoning - 1 tsp
- Raw frozen asparagus beans - 200 g
- Salt - 1 tsp no slide or to taste
- Bay leaf - 1 pc.
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
Step by step preparation of mushroom soup with frozen eggplant and asparagus beans, recipe with photo:
1. Place the frozen wild mushrooms in a cooking pot. You do not need to defrost them beforehand. Dip them frozen in a saucepan. If desired, you can pre-fry them until golden brown. Then the soup will be much more aromatic.
You can also use pickled or dried mushrooms. Rinse pickled mushrooms with running water, and pre-soak dried mushrooms in boiling water for half an hour. If you use champignons or oyster mushrooms, wash and cut into pieces.
2. Fill the mushrooms with drinking water and place the pot on the stove.
3. Bring mushrooms to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Season them with salt and black pepper. Place the mushroom seasoning, bay leaf, and allspice peas.
4. Send the asparagus beans to the pot. You do not need to defrost it first. If using fresh pods, wash and cut into slices about 2 to 3 cm long.
5. Immediately add the frozen fried eggplant. Bring the soup to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Since eggplants are used pre-fried and frozen, i.e. they have passed heat treatment, then they are already ready for use. And asparagus beans are cooked for no longer than 5 minutes.
If you use fresh eggplants, wash them first, cut them and fry them in a pan. If you will not fry them, then send them directly to the pan and boil for 5 minutes, and only then add the asparagus.
6. Ready-made mushroom soup with frozen eggplant and asparagus beans at the end of cooking can be seasoned with spices and herbs to taste. Serve the stew with croutons, croutons or toast.
See also a video recipe on how to make eggplant and mushroom soup.