Features of cooking cold okroshka in chicken broth and homemade sour cream. A nutritious meal with a low calorie content. Step by step recipe with photo and video recipe.
The sudden union of summer cold soup and chicken broth. Just for hot summer days, at the same time a light and nutritious first cool meal - okroshka. There are a huge number of options for its preparation. It is prepared with kefir, kvass, sour cream, mayonnaise, broth, whey, mineral water, and even beer. Today we will cook okroshka in broth and sour cream. Delicate meat, fresh vegetables and fragrant broth are perfectly combined with each other and give a true delight in taste on hot summer days! The dish is so fresh and light that after eating one serving, you involuntarily reach for the addition.
Such a vitamin dish will diversify any meal. Although a plate of such okroshka can be eaten for dinner, and without fear of extra pounds. It is advisable to use homemade fat sour cream as a dressing. Then the dish will be rich. For regular sour cream, add some mayonnaise. Despite the fact that okroshka is cooked in broth and homemade sour cream, it turns out that it is completely not greasy. The dish is fresh, hearty and light with an incredible aroma and fantastic taste.
See also how to cook garlic okroshka with mustard mayonnaise.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 205 kcal.
- Servings Per Container - 5-6
- Cooking time - 30 minutes for slicing food
- Chicken broth (cold) - 3 l
- Boiled potatoes in their uniforms - 3-4 pcs.
- Cucumbers - 3 pcs.
- Dill - bunch
- Hard boiled eggs - 4 pcs.
- Homemade sour cream - 500 ml
- Green onions - bunch
- Milk sausage - 300 g
- Parsley - a bunch
- Mustard - 1 tablespoon
- Citric acid - 1 tsp or to taste
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
Step by step cooking okroshka in chicken broth and homemade sour cream, recipe with photo:
1. Peel the boiled and cooled potatoes and cut into cubes about 0.5 cm in size.
2. Peel the boiled and chilled eggs and cut them to the same size as the potatoes.
Note: on the pages of the site you will find step-by-step recipes with photos of how to properly cook hard-boiled eggs and potatoes in uniforms. To do this, use the search string.
3. Cut the sausage to the same size as the previous products.
4. Wash the cucumbers under cold running water and dry with a paper towel. Cut off the ends on both sides and cut the vegetable into medium-sized cubes.
5. Wash green onions and dry with a paper towel. Chop it finely.
6. Wash the dill, dry it with a paper towel and chop finely.
7. Wash, dry and chop the parsley.
8. Place all chopped food in a large, deep saucepan.
9. In a deep bowl combine sour cream with mustard.
10. Stir the okroshka sauce well.
11. Send the sauce to the saucepan.
12. Stir food with sauce to make a salad. So it is guaranteed that the sauce in okroshka will dissolve, and will not float in pieces.
13. Pour the chilled chicken stock into a saucepan through a fine sieve.
14. Season cold okroshka in chicken broth and homemade sour cream with citric acid and salt and mix well. Send the dish to the refrigerator to cool for half an hour and serve it to the table.
See also a video recipe on how to cook okroshka in broth.