Step-by-step recipe with a photo of soup with fresh porcini mushrooms and cauliflower at home. Features of the preparation of a nutritious lean first course. Video recipe.
Any soup will be royal if it is cooked with porcini mushrooms. Forest mushrooms are more flavorful and nutritious than their greenhouse cousins. Therefore, the soup from them will turn out with a richer aroma and taste. The porcini mushroom soup will be the most delicious and rich, and the broth will be transparent and white. Today we will cook soup with fresh porcini mushrooms and cauliflower. Cabbage with porcini mushrooms is a valuable dietary dish that provides the body's need for vegetable protein and vitamins. Vegetables add fiber to your meal, and mushrooms are a good source of protein. Such a dish diversifies the menu of a daily or lenten table.
Making such a healthy soup is not difficult. If you want, you can whip the finished soup with a blender and make a creamy cauliflower soup, and then add mushrooms to it. If it is not possible to buy porcini mushrooms, replace them with other forest mushrooms, for example, boletus, boletus, mushrooms, boletus, honey agarics. Dried or frozen forest mushrooms of any kind are also suitable. Cauliflower is quite replaceable for broccoli, it will give a special taste, aroma and color to the dish. If you want to soften the flavor of the soup and make it more fluffy, add cream cheese.
See also how to make lean mushroom cabbage soup.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 149 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 1 hour 15 minutes
- Fresh porcini mushrooms - 200-300 g
- Potatoes - 1-2 pcs.
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Cauliflower - 300 g
- Adjika - 1 tbsp
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 1-2 pcs.
- Parsley - a bunch
Step by step preparation of lean soup with fresh porcini mushrooms and cauliflower, recipe with photo:
1. My fresh porcini mushrooms were frozen without preliminary processing. Therefore, they are prepared in the same way as fresh. I thawed them just before use.
So, wash the mushrooms well under running cold water, washing off all dust, dirt and debris.
2. Cut the mushrooms into pieces of the size you like best.
3. Put the mushrooms in a cooking pot, fill with drinking water and place on the stove to cook.
4. Add the peeled onion to the saucepan. She will take in all the bad things. Cook the mushrooms for 40-45 minutes until the mushrooms sink to the bottom of the dish.
5. Then remove the boiled onion from the pan and discard.
6. Prepare the rest of the food by this time. Wash the cauliflower, sort by inflorescences and divide into small pieces. Peel the carrots and potatoes, wash and cut into medium-sized pieces.
7. Wash greens, dry and finely chop.
8. Put carrots and potatoes in a saucepan with mushrooms.
9. After 5-7 minutes of cooking, add cauliflower to the saucepan.
10. Add adjika to the saucepan. Season the soup with salt and black pepper. Usually, no more spices are added to mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms, so as not to overpower the aroma and taste of the mushrooms.
11. At the end of cooking, when the vegetables are all ready, add the herbs to the pan. Boil lean soup with fresh porcini mushrooms and cauliflower for 5 minutes and serve it with croutons, croutons or toasts.
See also a video recipe on how to cook mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms.