A few pieces of crab sticks will decorate the dish and enrich the taste of the usual beetroot. We will learn how to prepare an original first course - beetroot with crab sticks. Step-by-step recipe with a photo. Video recipe.
Many families do not adhere to the tradition of eating a liquid dish for lunch. And completely in vain! After all, it has long been known that nothing will satisfy hunger like a fresh rich soup. However, in the summer you don't want to eat hearty hot dishes, but something light and savory, for example, beetroot with crab sticks, is nice to try both in the summer heat and in the cool. This original, healthy and simple dish will conquer every eater with the speed of cooking and the specific taste of crab sticks.
The soup is prepared very quickly and eaten even faster. Therefore, it is ideal for busy housewives, singles and students. The following cooking option is very easy not only for the execution process, but also for the stomach. A dish without unnecessary calories, at the same time filling and nutritious, moreover, it is not burdensome for the wallet. It is very tasty to eat beetroot with black bread or crackers. You can vary the number of ingredients, choosing the ones that you like the most.
See also how to cook cold beetroot in smoked broth.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 195 kcal.
- Servings - 6
- Cooking time - 30 minutes for slicing food, plus time for boiling and cooling potatoes with eggs and beets
- Beets - 1 pc.
- Mustard - 1 tablespoon
- Milk sausage - 250 g
- Citric acid - 0.5 tsp
- Green onions - bunch
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Sour cream - 300 ml
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Cucumbers - 2 pcs.
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Crab sticks - 200 g
- Dill - bunch
Step-by-step cooking of beetroot with crab sticks, recipe with photo:
1. Peel the beets, wash, cut into cubes, as for an Olivier salad, and put in a cooking pot. Fill with drinking water and place on the stove to boil. After boiling, cook the root vegetable for 30-40 minutes. Cool the finished beets with broth. To speed up the process of cooking the beetroot, I recommend preparing the beets in advance, for example, in the evening.
2. Boil the potatoes in their uniforms and refrigerate. Peel and cut into medium cubes.
3. Hard-boiled eggs, peel and slice like potatoes.
4. Cut the crab sticks to the same size as all the food and send to the pot.
5. Cut the sausage and add to all ingredients.
6. This recipe uses frozen cucumbers, so defrost them a little beforehand. If using fresh, wash and chop them.
7. Wash green onions, dry and finely chop.
8. Add washed and finely chopped dill to the food. Chives and dill are also used frozen in the recipe. It is not necessary to defrost them, because they will thaw very quickly in the beetroot.
9. Add boiled beets to the food and pour over the beet broth.
10. Season the beetroot with crab sticks with sour cream and mustard, salt and add citric acid. Stir, chill the chowder in the refrigerator for half an hour and serve it to the table.
See also the video recipe on how to cook beetroot with beets.