How to make nutella chocolate cream ice cream? A step-by-step recipe with a photo of cooking at home. Combinations of ingredients. Video recipe.
Finally, summer pampers us with heat, which means it's time for chilling desserts. Treat yourself and your loved ones to homemade yummy and make homemade nutella chocolate cream ice cream according to the recipe below. Incredibly rich chocolate flavor of dense and velvety ice cream. Homogeneous, without ice grains, with a bright chocolate color. This is a real delight. Moreover, this magic is not so difficult to prepare. And, as you know, homemade ice cream is much tastier and healthier than the purchased one. Such ice cream can be given to children without fear for the composition of the product, because there is nothing harmful in it. Of course, you can buy good quality ice cream, but its price is cosmic.
Everyone can make an excellent ice dessert at home. The main thing is to follow all the rules and choose natural ingredients. In addition, you can make such a delicacy without even having a special ice cream maker and molds. The main thing is to have a freezer.
In this recipe, I made ice cream from Nutella chocolate paste, so the taste turned out to be very rich. Dark chocolate can be used, though. And besides it, vanilla, syrups, fruits, berries, jam, nuts, spices and honey can be added to ice cream.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 529 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 45 minutes, plus time for hardening
- Cream with a fat content of at least 33% - 300 ml
- Sugar - 100 g or to taste
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Nutella chocolate spread - 100 g
Step by step preparation of nutella chocolate cream ice cream, recipe with photo:
1. Wash the eggs, dry them with a paper towel and break the shells. Pour the contents into a saucepan so as not to stain the dishes, because then the mixture will be heated in the same saucepan.
2. Pour sugar over the eggs and beat with a mixer until fluffy and white so that the refined grains break.
3. Pour the cream into the egg mixture and beat the ingredients with a mixer until smooth. Take cream for ice cream with a fat content of at least 33% so that they beat well. Then the ice cream will come out especially tender. If you want to replace the cream with milk, then take only high-quality and whole milk, not diluted. Diluted milk is fine, but then it must be simmered for a long time to evaporate excess water. You will have to look for whole milk, but you will be sure that homemade ice cream will turn out delicious. If using milk, add a little butter. Although it has a different taste, and it will give the dessert a yellowish tint. By the way, you can use goat's milk, it is as fat as cream. The only thing is that it has a specific smell.
4. Place a saucepan with food on the stove and heat over low heat, stirring constantly, not letting it boil.
5. When the mixture is hot, place the Nutella chocolate spread in it. Instead of Nutella, you can take not only dark chocolate, but also milk chocolate. But then the ice cream will, of course, be softer, but also sweeter. Therefore, reduce the amount of sugar.
6. Continue heating the mixture, stirring regularly to completely dissolve the nutella. At the same time, do not bring the mass to a boil. If it starts to boil, the eggs may curl up, foam will appear on the surface, and the dessert will not work. It is very important to remove the mixture from the fire in time.
7. Leave the pot to cool to room temperature. After cooling down, you can additionally add fresh raspberries to the ice cream.Together with chocolate, the dessert will be incredibly delicious. You can also add coconut flakes, banana puree, mint syrup.
8. When the mass is completely cool, beat it with a mixer for about 1-2 minutes and pour into plastic containers or special ice cream molds. You can also make ice cream in portions using silicone muffin tins.
Send ice cream to chill in the refrigerator at -15 ° C. At the same time, periodically, every 1-1, 5 hours, beat the mass with a mixer. When it becomes impossible to beat it, leave the ice cream to freeze completely. Keep an eye on the temperature of the freezer so that it is not lower than -14? C, in extreme cases, it is permissible to lower the temperature to -18? C.
Homemade ice cream can be stored for up to 2 months at the correct temperature. At the same time, remember that temperature differences are harmful for a delicate dessert, so often do not remove it from the freezer in order to put it back later. Otherwise, it may deteriorate. Better to cook ice cream in small portions.
Such chocolate ice cream will delight the sweet tooth with its extraordinary delicate taste and special delicate texture. When serving, top with chocolate chips, strawberries, cookie or nut chips.