A step-by-step recipe for cottage cheese casserole with semolina: a list of ingredients and the technology for making a healthy dessert with cottage cheese. Video recipes.
A casserole made of cottage cheese and semolina is a delicious and very satisfying dessert with a fermented milk product and persimmon. The dish is very healthy and nutritious thanks to its ingredients. Due to baking in the oven, it brings more benefits to the body than pancakes or cheese cakes fried in butter. The technology is pretty simple. Even a schoolboy will be able to prepare a dough for a curd casserole with semolina step by step according to this recipe.
You can take any cottage cheese - coarse-grained or fine-grained. If you take a pasty product, then the casserole will turn out to be denser. Fat content does not play a special role, but to some extent affects the taste of the finished dish.
In this recipe for cottage cheese casserole with semolina, this cereal acts as a filler and binder. It quickly becomes saturated with moisture, swells, increases in size, and glues all the ingredients into a single mass.
To soften the consistency, add a little sour cream. If you replace it with kefir, then the finished casserole will be dryish.
The persimmon should be ripe, but firm, so that it can be easily cut into cubes, and it does not turn into a shapeless mass. If desired, this berry can be replaced with an apple, which is sold at any time of the year. We also choose fruits that do not knit, so as not to spoil the taste of the finished dessert.
The following is a recipe with a photo of a curd casserole with semolina. Try this dish to delight your household with a healthy sweetness.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 107 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 40 minutes
- Cottage cheese - 400 g
- Persimmon - 300 g
- Water - 400 ml
- Semolina - 60 g
- Sugar - 60 g
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Sour cream - 3 tablespoons
- Vanillin - 6 g
Step by step preparation of curd casserole with semolina
1. Before preparing the curd casserole with semolina, peel the persimmon. If it does not give in well, then you can dip the fruit for 30 seconds in boiling water, and then immediately immerse it in ice water. After a minute, the skin will willingly peel off. Next, cut the pulp into cubes, simultaneously removing the bones, and send it to a small saucepan or deep frying pan. Fill with water and bring to a boil.
2. Then add semolina and cook, stirring constantly so that no lumps form.
3. Cooking time - up to 5 minutes. Add a little butter if desired. Remove from heat and cool.
4. Beat the egg with sugar until fluffy.
5. In a deep container, combine cottage cheese and semolina with persimmon.
6. Next, add sour cream to the dough of the curd casserole on semolina, knead until smooth.
7. Now gently add the egg mixture. Stir with a spoon so as not to sediment the foam. It will allow the dough to rise better during baking.
8. Grease the baking dish with oil. You can also sprinkle it with breadcrumbs or semolina. Then we spread the dough and level the surface.
9. Shortly before making a cottage cheese casserole with semolina, preheat the oven to 180 degrees. We bake for about 40 minutes. The roasting time may vary depending on the quality of the oven. When ready, we take it out on the table and let it cool. Only then take it out of the mold and place it on the dish.
10. Nutritious and delicious curd casserole with semolina is ready! Serve with sour cream, jam or condensed milk. You can decorate with berries, fruit slices or a sprig of mint.
See also video recipes:
1. Casserole with persimmon and cottage cheese
2. Greek curd casserole with persimmon