TOP 4 recipes with photos of coconut desserts at home. Coconut flakes at home. Video recipes.
In recent years, coconut flakes and coconut milk have become especially popular with confectioners. These products are often added to dough, used to fill desserts, and decorate cakes and pastries. Coconut flakes and milk give the confection a pleasant aroma and delicate structure. But besides this, the products are very nutritious and rich in healing substances: vitamins E, B and C, calcium, sodium, potassium and iron. This material offers gentle and delicious TOP-4 recipes for desserts with coconut.
How to choose coconut flakes in the store and cook at home
Coconut flakes can be bought ready-made in stores or made on your own at home. The recipe for its preparation is very simple. To do this, it is enough to take a high-quality, ripe and fresh nut. A hole is made in it to drain the milk into a separate container, which can be added to baked goods instead of water for an original taste. Then the nut is split into two parts and the inner contents are removed. The coconut pulp is thoroughly kneaded, dried and chopped using a fine or medium grater. Finished shavings need to be dried a little more. For this, 2-3 days at room temperature are enough.
When buying coconut flakes, pay attention to its color, grind, and flavor. Take a fine grind, and only white in color. If the shavings are yellowish, then they are not fresh. Smell the shavings, if there is a strong aroma, it means that it was poured with essence, which is not very good. Also, the shavings can be sweet (with sugar), or not sweet (natural). Keep this in mind when adding sugar to your dessert.
The use of coconut flakes adds an unusual, bright and pleasant taste to dishes. And not only baked goods and desserts, but also any other dish. After all, many people mistakenly think that this product is only for sweets. However, there are many recipes for adding it. For example, meat and fish with coconut flakes acquire a spicy crunch. It is used to fry shrimp, roll cheese balls, decorate stuffed tomatoes and bread meat. No less popular are curd baked goods with coconut flakes, which can be called a dietary dish that is great for children and those who follow the figure. But in this article, we will focus on coconut desserts and find out all the secrets and tips for their preparation.
Delicate coconut pudding for heavenly delight. It's delicious, delicious, and even if you haven't dealt with coconut before, there are many reasons to try this dessert.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 329 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 2 hours
- Coconut milk - 200 ml
- Gelatin - 10 g
- Natural yogurt - 150 g
- Honey - 25 g
- Coconut flakes - 15 g
Coconut Pudding Cooking:
- Pour coconut milk into a saucepan and heat.
- Pour gelatin into the milk gradually and stir until it is completely dissolved. At the same time, do not bring to a boil.
- Add honey to warm milk and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Leave the milk to cool to room temperature, then add the yogurt and coconut.
- Stir everything and pour into portion molds.
- Leave the dessert at room temperature for 10 minutes. Then decorate to your liking and refrigerate further.
Coconut pie is made simply and quickly from the ingredients available. It turns out the first time, even with the most inexperienced housewives. At the same time, baking has an unmatched taste, it turns out to be tender, airy and moist.
- Kefir - 1 tbsp.
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Sugar - 150 g
- Flour - 1 tbsp.
- Baking powder - 10 g
- Almond petals - 100 g
- Cream 20% - 200 ml
- Coconut flakes - 150 g
- Sugar - 150 g
- Vanilla sugar - 1 packet
Coconut Pie Cooking:
- For the dough, combine kefir, eggs, sugar, flour and baking powder, and stir until smooth. In doing so, keep in mind that all foods should be at room temperature. Otherwise, the baking powder will not react properly with the fermented milk environment.
- Grease the mold with butter and pour the dough into it.
- Combine the coconut, sugar and vanilla sugar until smooth and spread evenly over the dough on top.
- Send the cake to bake in a preheated oven to 180-200 ° C for half an hour.
- Remove the hot cake from the oven and, without taking it out of the mold, pour cream evenly and garnish with almond petals.
- When the cake has completely absorbed the cream, remove it from the pan and serve.
Bounty coconut cake turns out to be delicate, airy, with a refined coconut taste. This is an amazing coconut sponge cake with the most delicate filling of coconut flakes covered with aromatic chocolate.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. in a biscuit dough, 1-2 tbsp. in coconut cream
- Coconut flakes - 100 g in biscuit dough, 150 g in coconut cream
- Flour - 1 tablespoon
- Cream 35% fat - 200 ml
- Rum, cognac or sugar syrup - for soaking the cakes
- Dark chocolate - 100 g
- Milk - 50 ml
Bounty cake preparation:
- For the biscuit, combine the coconut with the flour and stir.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Beat the whites with a mixer until they turn white and increase in volume. Then add sugar to them in portions (0.5 tbsp.) And beat until an airy mass that will not fall off.
- Whisk the yolks in a separate bowl with the other half of the sugar.
- Combine flour with coconut flakes with whipped yolks, and then add whipped whites. Stir everything with a spatula (not a mixer) with movements from bottom to top in a clockwise direction.
- Pour the finished dough onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Spread evenly with a spatula so that the entire baking sheet is covered and send the cake to bake in a preheated oven to 200 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Remove the finished biscuit from the oven, cool and remove from the mold.
- For the filling, beat the cream with a mixer at low speed. When they begin to thicken add sugar and speed up. Continue whisking them until thick. At the same time, do not overdo it so that they do not whip into oil and water.
- Toss coconut flakes with sugar and whipped cream.
- Collect the cake. To do this, cut the cooled cake into two parts.
- Saturate the first crust with alcohol, diluted in half with water, and spread the coconut filling evenly on top.
- Place the second crust on top, which is also soaked, and cover the cake with warm chocolate icing on all sides.
- To prepare the glaze, heat the milk to 80 ° C, add the chocolate pieces and turn off the heat immediately. Stir vigorously so that the chocolate does not stick to the bottom, but a homogeneous chocolate mass is obtained.
- Decorate the cake with coconut and refrigerate for 12 hours to soak.
If you don't feel like baking a cake, make some delicious candies and treat yourself to the most delicate delicacy. The taste and appearance of household products is exactly like an industrial analogue.
- White chocolate - 95 g
- Cream 33% fat - 60 ml
- Butter - 25 g
- Coconut flakes - 75 g
- Almonds - 24 pcs.
- Salt - a pinch
Cooking Rafaello sweets:
- Break the chocolate into pieces, cover with cream and send to the stove or to the water bath. Heat food, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Once the mixture boils, remove from heat and stir.
- Cool the mixture to room temperature and add 20 g of coconut, salt and butter. Mix everything and send it to the cold so that it cools well.
- Beat the cooled mass with a mixer until fluffy and send back to the cold.
- Then start sculpting sweets. Fry the almonds in advance and peel them.
- Pour 50 g of coconut on a cutting board and form a round candy from the cooled mass using spoons, in the middle of which place an almond nut.
- Place the candies in the coconut flakes and roll well so that they are completely breaded on all sides.
- Store Raffaello candy in the refrigerator.