Indulge yourself with the gifts of the forest and prepare not only delicious, but also nutritious dish! Cooking transparent soup with forest mushrooms. Step-by-step recipe with a photo. Video recipe.
Basically, everyone cooks mushroom soups with champignons and always add many different spices for taste … Because champignons do not give such a rich aroma and taste as wild mushrooms collected in the forest. If it is not possible to go to the forest and collect a full basket of noble mushrooms to enjoy a delicious soup, then forest mushrooms can be bought at the supermarket. In the season, in summer and early autumn, they are sold fresh, and in the off-season they are dried or frozen. Since it is not possible to buy fresh mushroom "trophies" now, we will prepare soup from frozen specimens.
This soup pleases especially in the cold season. It is prepared quite simply and quickly, literally in half an hour it turns into a fragrant dish. The chowder consoles and reminds of the warm days of Indian summer. Many people mistakenly think that mushrooms require a long preparation and complicated preparation process. However, this recipe is very simple. Since mushrooms are usually frozen pre-boiled. Therefore, it is enough to simply dip them in frozen form in water, add other products and boil the soup. Mushrooms can complement any vegetables, noodles, cheese, buckwheat and other foods. And if the unique mushroom aroma and rich taste are not enough, then it can be recreated with the help of Gallina Blanca mushroom broth.
See also how to make dried and frozen mushroom broth.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 176 kcal.
- Servings - 3
- Cooking time - 45 minutes, plus time for defrosting mushrooms
- Frozen mushrooms - 250 g
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- Parsley - a few twigs
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Salt - 1 tsp topless or to taste
- Dill - a few twigs
Step by step preparation of soup with forest mushrooms, recipe with photo:
1. Pre-defrost the mushrooms naturally and cut into medium-sized pieces. Peel and wash onions. Peel the potatoes, wash, dry and cut into medium-sized cubes.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and add mushrooms to it. Fry the mushrooms over medium heat for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
3. Simultaneously with frying mushrooms, send potatoes with onion heads to the pan.
4. Fill the potatoes with water and send them to the stove to boil.
5. As soon as the mushrooms are fried. Place them immediately in the pot of boiling potatoes.
6. Season the soup with salt and black pepper. Continue to cook it until the potatoes are tender.
7. At the end of cooking, remove the onion from the pan as she has already given up all her aroma and taste.
8. At the end of cooking the forest mushroom soup, add finely chopped herbs to the pan. Boil it for 1-2 minutes and remove the pan from heat. Leave the soup to steep for 10 minutes and serve it at the dinner table.
See also a video recipe on how to make mushroom soup from forest mushrooms.