A step-by-step recipe with a photo of making a green salad with boiled chicken at home. A healthy and dietary dish. Calorie content and video recipe.
Boiled chicken meat has a low calorie content, for which many people love it, especially the fairer sex. However, this is not the only advantage of this product. If you make a delicious salad from chicken, then the dish will bring true taste pleasure! Traditionally, boiled chicken breast is used for such dishes. Although you can use any other part of the carcass if you like. Since chicken goes well with almost all foods, it can be mixed with anything. These are mushrooms, vegetables, fruits, herbs, eggs, cheese, dried fruits and nuts. Today I propose to make a healthy dietary green salad with boiled chicken.
In the recipe, chicken breast is used boiled, but for a more appetizing dish, you can bake it in foil in the oven. This recipe is a simple yet delicious example of both a light snack and a perfect dinner. Diet white meat in the company of herbs will satisfy the taste of a sophisticated gourmet and will be an ideal dish for weight-watchers. In general, such a chicken salad is relevant at any time of the year and can fully replace any meal.
See also how to make a simple green salad with boiled chicken.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 89 kcal.
- Servings - 2
- Cooking time - 30 minutes for cutting food
- Boiled chicken breast - 1 pc.
- Salt - pinch or to taste
- Green onions - a few feathers
- Cucumbers - 1 pc.
- Dill - a few twigs
- Olive oil - for dressing
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Parsley - a few twigs
- Young white cabbage - 200 g
Step by step preparation of green salad with boiled chicken, recipe with photo:
1. Wash white cabbage under running water and dry with a paper towel.
2. Wash and dry the cucumbers with a paper towel. Cut off the ends on both sides and cut the gherkins into thin quarter rings. Although any cutting can be performed: cubes, straws, bars …
3. Wash green onions under running water, dry with a paper towel and chop finely.
4. Wash the dill, dry and chop finely.
5. Wash, dry and chop the parsley.
6. Peel the garlic and cut into small pieces.
7. Boil chicken breasts in advance and cool. Chill them in the broth to keep them juicy. If you take them out of it and put them to cool on a plate, then the meat will become frayed, dry and not tasty. Then cut the chilled chicken into medium-sized pieces or tear along the fibers. Salad skins are usually not used.
8. Put all the food in a deep bowl, salt and season with olive oil. Stir the green salad with the boiled chicken and refrigerate it.
See also the video recipe on how to make a green chicken salad!