Children's birthday is not only fun, atmosphere of joy and colorful decoration. An integral part is also a festive table, which should be brightly decorated. And the easiest way is to decorate dishes in an unusual way.
- Step by step cooking
- Video recipe
Since children are capricious and picky people, they are unlikely to touch an ugly and gloomy dish. Therefore, even the most ordinary salad must be decorated and served in an original way. How to decorate is, of course, a matter of the skill and imagination of every mom. However, the easiest way is to put the salad not just in a salad bowl or on a dish, but to arrange it in the form of some kind of image. For example, in the form of an animal, a mythical hero from a cartoon or an inanimate object. Then the special day in the life of the child was remembered for a long time.
Today I propose to prepare a salad "Tenderness" in a new way, in the form of a lamb. But you can serve the dish in a different way. For example, “put” a mushroom, a hedgehog, a sun, a flower, a butterfly, a penguin, a bunny, a locomotive, a boat, etc. on the table. At the same time, it is necessary to take into account the products with which the salad will be decorated so that it matches the chosen image. For example, the sun can be made from canned corn, flowers from chopped eggs and olives, a penguin from olives, a hedgehog from chopped beets, mushrooms from boiled quail eggs, etc. Small objects like eyes and mouth can be made from any small food - olives, cranberries, grapes, etc.
In general, turn on your imagination and come up with a design of dishes so that little guests, seeing an elegant table, will gasp with delight. In the meantime, use my idea. I think children will find such a cute image of a salad interesting. In addition, the dish has an excellent delicate taste.
- Calorie content per 100 g - 130 kcal.
- Servings - 6-8
- Cooking time - 15 minutes, plus time for boiling carrots and eggs
- Any canned fish - 1 can (can be replaced with boiled or baked any fish)
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Apple - 1 pc.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Hard cheese - 50 g
- Processed cheese - 100 g
- Sour cream - 200 g
- Olives - 4 pcs. for decoration
Cooking salad "Tenderness" for a children's birthday
1. The first layer is fish. Therefore, break canned or other fish into pieces, while removing all bones. Arrange the fish in a lamb shape on a platter.
2. The next layer is apple. Wash the apple, dry it, remove the core with a special knife and cut the peel. Grate the apple pulp on a coarse grater, put on a dish and brush a little with sour cream. I recommend taking apples that are hard and sour, then they will set off the taste of sweet juicy carrots.
3. Grate the processed cheese on a coarse grater, lay out the next layer and pour over sour cream. To make the cheese easier to grate, keep it in the freezer for 20 minutes beforehand.
4. Peel the boiled carrots, grate, mix with sour cream and put on the next layer.
5. Peel the boiled eggs, divide them into white and yolk, and grate them. Lay out the white in an even last layer, and make ears, legs and a tail from the yolk. Grind on top with grated hard cheese - this will be the wool of a lamb, and make eyes, tail and legs out of olives.
Salad "Tenderness" for a children's birthday is ready and can be served at the table.
See also a video recipe on how to make a Tiger salad for a birthday: