Meat salads are very popular and can often be seen at festive feasts. If you are planning a solemn event, then prepare an original and delicious salad with smoked meat.
- Step by step cooking
- Video recipe
All meat salads are quite tasty and nutritious. The main product company consists of a variety of ingredients: vegetables, herbs, cheese, mushrooms. These salads may well be a complete dinner, or they can be served as an appetizer before the main meal. A variety of meat is used for salads: boiled, fried and smoked. In this recipe, I suggest using the latter option.
Of course, smoked meat cannot be classified as dietary products and healthy eating. The smoking process itself is not a very useful way of cooking food. It is recommended to consume this product in moderation. And for people with gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, pyelonephritis and glaucoma, this ingredient is generally contraindicated. Since when smoked, the product is processed with smoke, as a result of which it is saturated with carcinogenic substances.
However, many housewives use it to prepare various dishes, but naturally very rarely. Since once or twice a month you can pamper yourself with goodies and this will not affect your well-being in any way. In addition, there are benefits in smoked meat. For example, in the process of smoking, all useful substances are preserved in it as much as possible. And chicken meat is generally an excellent source of protein. It contains vitamins B and PP, iron and magnesium.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 160 kcal.
- Servings - 3
- Cooking time - 20 minutes
- Smoked chicken meat - 300 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Pickled cucumber - 2 pcs.
- Green onions - bunch
- Mayonnaise - 100 g for salad dressing
- Salt - 1/3 tsp or to taste
Cooking smoked meat salad
1. Remove the pickles from the brine, put in a sieve and leave for 5-10 minutes to drain all the liquid. Then cut them into cubes about 5-7 mm in size.
2. Cut the smoked chicken meat into small pieces. You can use any chicken meat to your taste: breast, thighs, ham, or buy a whole chicken. But in this case, you will need to remove the skin, tk. it is not needed in the salad.
3. Boil eggs hard-boiled. Then cool them in ice water, peel and cut into small cubes. Try to cut all the products to the same size, then the salad will look more beautiful.
4. Wash green onions, dry and finely chop.
5. Place all food in a deep bowl and add mayonnaise.
6. Stir the food well and taste the salad. If there is not enough salt, then add it. But it may not be needed, because the salt of pickled cucumbers and smoked meat will suffice. Therefore, salt the dish at the very end of cooking. Put the prepared salad with smoked meat on a beautiful plate and serve.
See also the video recipe on how to make smoked lamb salad: