Milkshake with ice cream and black currant is a delicious and thirst-quenching drink. Both children and adults will like it. It is not difficult to cook it at home, the main condition is the presence of a blender. Step-by-step recipe with a photo. Video recipe.
The world famous dessert drink "milkshake" first appeared at the beginning of the 20th century. At first, he referred to milk drinks, to which chocolate, strawberries or vanilla syrup were added. From that moment on, more all kinds of recipes for a gentle and sweet cocktail began to appear. Today it is made from a wide variety of favorite ingredients. Moreover, they are not only sweet and dessert. There is a recipe for milkshakes with pumpkin, spinach, herbs, beets, etc. But today, let's talk about the most favorite way to make a treat - a milkshake with ice cream and black currant.
It is believed that the right milkshake is moderately thick, tender and fluffy. At the same time, a magnificent cocktail cannot be prepared if there is no mixer or blender. If you whisk the food with a hand whisk, the drink will be tasty, but without an airy consistency. It will be easier to whip milk with a lower fat content into a fluffy foam. And for density, more ice cream or fruit puree is added to the drink. The milk used must be refrigerated. The optimum temperature is 6 degrees. You can send milk to the freezer and stand until ice crystals begin to form. Then do not add ice to the milkshake. Alternatively, if the milk is not very cold, add some ice cubes or frozen fruit while cooking with milk.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 301 kcal.
- Servings - 1
- Cooking time - 7 minutes
- Milk - 150 ml
- Black currant - 50 g
- Ice cream - 70 g
- Sugar to taste
Step-by-step preparation of a milkshake with ice cream and black currant, recipe with photo:
1. Wash black currants and dry with a paper towel. Send the berries to the bowl in which you will prepare the cocktail.
2. Add chilled milk to the fruit.
3. Place ice cream next. I took ice cream currant, but you can take ice cream, chocolate, vanilla or any other to taste.
4. Whisk the food with a blender until smooth, light and fluffy.
5. Serve the ready-made milkshake with ice cream and black currant to the dessert table immediately after preparation. Since it is not customary to cook it for the future, tk. the milk foam will settle, the airiness and splendor will disappear, and the drink will stratify.
See also a video recipe on how to make a milkshake with currants.