A step-by-step recipe with a photo of cooking crucian carp in foil at home. Ingredient combinations, nutritional values and calories. Video recipe.
Baked crucian carp in foil in the oven is not a festive dish. But the fish turns out to be tastier and more tender than fried in a pan. Small crucians will bake well in the oven without foil, but for large individuals it will come in handy. Fish baked in foil turns out to be especially tasty.
The advantage of crucian carp is not only availability and excellent taste, but also ease of preparation. And there are many ways to cook crucian carp in foil in the oven. The recipe for whole baked crucian carp is especially popular. In order for the fish to turn out with a rich taste, it is not enough to just salt it, as when frying in a pan. It needs to be greased with sauce or marinated in a marinade. For example, crucian carp is very tasty in sour cream, in mayonnaise, in soy sauce, in a sauce based on olive oil.
Today I propose the simplest and most useful recipe for cooking fish - bake crucian carp in foil with sour cream in the oven. The fish turns out to be no less tasty than crucian carp marinated in mayonnaise sauce, with lemon juice, etc. Crucian carp, baked in foil, is extremely tender and juicy.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 125 kcal.
- Servings - 2
- Cooking time - 45 minutes
- Crucian carp - 2 pcs.
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Italian spices - 1 tsp
- Sour cream - 4 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
Step-by-step cooking of crucian carp in foil in the oven, recipe with photo:
1. Peel the carp with a special brush. Remove the gills and entrails. Remove the black film inside and wash the carcasses well. Dry them with a paper towel and place them on a piece of foil, oiled with vegetable oil. For each fish, a separate sheet of foil.
2. Brush the inside and outside of the carcasses with sour cream and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian spices.
3. Wrap the carcasses tightly with foil so that there are no empty places, put them on a baking sheet and send them to bake in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for half an hour. Serve the finished baked crucian carp in the oven in the foil in which they were cooked. Juice is formed in it, in which you dip the pieces of fish. And if you do not plan to serve the fish immediately, do not remove it from the foil. It will keep the temperature of the finished product.