Delicate milk chocolate cake with a slight cherry sourness … a real treat. I am telling you a step-by-step recipe with a photo of a chocolate cake with milk and cherries. Video recipe.
- Step by step cooking
- Video recipe
Milk chocolate cake with cherries is always a magical dessert. The tart and rich taste of chocolate with a noble note of bitterness, like nothing better sets off the tantalizing sourness of juicy cherries. Chocolate with cherries is always a heavenly combination! In the aggregate of all the products, the dessert turns out to be simply delicious, and will certainly appeal to all true gourmets and strict culinary critics. This delicious experiment complements an invigorating morning coffee or a glass of warm milk for an afternoon snack. As you may have guessed, today we will experiment and fantasize about chocolate cupcake with cherries.
As a chocolate component, you can use cocoa powder or dark chocolate with a bean content of more than 70%. Wheat flour can be partially replaced by its more useful types: flaxseed, rye and oatmeal. The baked goods will turn out to be no less tasty, but more useful. Take cherries fresh, canned or frozen. The main thing is to remove the bones from it so that you can eat dessert without fear that it will fall on your teeth. Instead of regular milk, you can use baked milk, then the product will acquire an amazing delicate aroma.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 475 kcal.
- Servings - 1 cupcake
- Cooking time - 1 hour 15 minutes
- Flour - 400 g
- Butter - 75 g
- Sugar - 100 g or to taste
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Baking soda - 1 tsp without slide
- Cherries - 100-150 g
- Cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons
- Milk - 150 ml
Step-by-step preparation of a chocolate cake in milk with cherries, a recipe with a photo:
1. Pour milk into a saucepan, add butter and cocoa powder.
2. Heat the milk until the butter and cocoa are completely dissolved.
3. Sprinkle flour and baking soda into the milk. It is advisable to sift the flour through a fine sieve so that it is enriched with oxygen. This will soften the baked goods.
4. Knead the dough until smooth and smooth. Its consistency will be medium, and not liquid, and not very thick.
5. Beat eggs with a whisk until fluffy and lemon-colored.
6. Pour the egg mass into the chocolate dough.
7. Stir the dough until smooth, so that the egg mixture is evenly distributed.
8. Remove the seeds from the cherries. If they are frozen, you can defrost them slightly. Wash and dry the fresh ones, and tilt the canned ones in a colander so that all the liquid is glass.
9. Transfer the cherries to the dough.
10. Knead the dough until the cherries are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
11. Grease a baking dish with butter and pour all the dough into it.
12. Send the cake to a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Check the readiness by piercing a wooden splinter: it must be dry without sticking. If the dough sticks to it, then bake the product for another 5 minutes and check the readiness again.
This recipe can be used to bake small portioned muffins. But then the baking time will be reduced to 10-12 minutes. The smaller the product, the shorter the baking time.
See also the video recipe on how to make a chocolate cupcake with cherries.