Incredibly tender and airy - cottage cheese muffins with chocolate. They will not leave anyone indifferent. In addition, the dessert is very healthy, the step-by-step recipe with a photo is very simple, and the products are affordable. Video recipe.
I recommend trying the recipe for the fastest and easiest baking - cottage cheese muffins with chocolate. Very tender, moderately sweet, incredibly tasty, juicy and not dry at all. At the same time, they are not heavy, and not greasy! This delicious dessert is perfect for drinking tea with your family on a weekend. It will be a great addition to your morning cup of coffee or tea. Such cupcakes are prepared easily and simply, any novice cook can handle them. Food for cooking is affordable, inexpensive and can be found in every home.
The recipe will especially help out if you bought cottage cheese, but it turned out to be sour or stale cottage cheese remained in the refrigerator. You can bake all sorts of curd things from this. If you want variety, divide the dough into several pieces and put a different filling in each. For example, apples, bananas, candied fruits, raisins, peanuts, nuts … There are many options for the experiment. You can use black, milk or white chocolate for icing, depending on your preference. You can also add a piece of chocolate to the middle of the cake. It will not run out, burn or spoil the taste of the baked goods. Aromatic and airy curd dough goes well with many fillings.
See also how to make a kefir cupcake with lemon zest.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 359 kcal.
- Servings - 6
- Cooking time - 1 hour
- Cottage cheese - 300 g
- Chocolate - 100 g for icing
- Milk - 30 ml
- Sugar - 100 g
- Wheat flour - 150 g
- Butter - 20 g
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Salt - a pinch
Step-by-step preparation of cottage cheese muffins with chocolate, recipe with photo:
1. In a bowl, combine cottage cheese with flour, sugar and salt and stir until smooth.
2. Put eggs and milk at room temperature into the curd dough.
3. Next put softened butter at room temperature. However, if you use fatty cottage cheese, then you do not need to add butter. If the cottage cheese is dry and fat-free, then you can increase its amount.
4. Stir the dough until smooth and smooth. You can use a blender for this process. Then the dough will become smooth and smooth, and the baked goods will be especially tender.
5. Pour the dough into portion molds. Pre-lubricate iron containers with a thin layer of oil, silicone and paper molds can be greased with nothing.
Heat the oven to 180 degrees and send the cottage cheese muffins with chocolate to bake for 20 minutes. Check readiness with a wooden splinter. Pierce it in the middle of the cake, it should not stick to it. When the products are ready, remove them from the oven, cool and remove from the mold. Then melt the chocolate in a steam bath or microwave and use a silicone pastry brush to coat the cupcakes with it. Leave the baked goods at room temperature to set the chocolate icing.
See also a video recipe on how to make chocolate cottage cheese muffins.