Are you used to sweet cupcakes? Try making salty muffins. This is a very tasty snack and addition to the first courses. Step-by-step recipe with a photo of cabbage muffins with sausage and oatmeal in a skillet on the stove. Video recipe.
In today's modern pace of life, there is very little time left for cooking. Therefore, we choose dishes, especially morning ones, that are prepared in a minimum amount of time. At the same time, they are tasty, satisfying and affordable products. For example, for many housewives, cabbage muffins with sausage and oatmeal in a frying pan on the stove will be a real salvation. They are delicious, quick, fresh, hot, and most importantly, they do not require any attention. I kneaded the dough, poured it into containers and put it in the pan under the lid. The steam that forms between the pan and the lid will cook the muffins quickly. It turns out something like a cabbage pie. The recipe will come in handy after the holidays, when there is still food left.
Another advantage of this recipe is that muffins are made dietary, so they are suitable for those who follow a diet or want to lose extra pounds. The recipe is suitable especially in the summer season, when it’s hot outside the window and you don’t want to turn on the oven, or for those housewives who don’t have one at all, but want to bake delicious homemade pastries. Of course, pancakes can be made from this dough, but they will turn out to be very greasy, because absorbs a lot of oil during frying. From this, a useful product from a dietary dish will turn into a harmful one. And these cabbage muffins are cooked without oil, so they are low in calories.
See also how to make kefir cabbage muffins.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 245 kcal.
- Servings - 6
- Cooking time - 45 minutes
- Oatmeal - 4 tablespoons
- Ground paprika - 0.5 tsp
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Ground nutmeg - 0.5 tsp
- Doctor's sausage - 100 g
- Peking cabbage - 3 leaves
- Baking soda - 0.5 tbsp
- Salt - 0.5 tsp or according to taste
- Saffron - 1/3 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 25 ml
- Tomato juice - 30 ml
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
Step by step cooking cabbage muffins with sausage and oatmeal in a pan on the stove, recipe with photo:
1. Cut the sausage into small cubes. However, any sausage is suitable, take your favorite.
2. Remove the required amount of leaves from the head of cabbage. Wash and dry with a paper towel. Then chop into thin strips. The cabbage should be chopped as small as possible.
3. Place eggs in a bowl and add a pinch of salt.
4. Beat eggs with a mixer until fluffy. The mass should increase in volume by 2-2.5 times and acquire a lemon shade.
5. Pour vegetable oil with tomato juice into a bowl of eggs and whisk again.
6. Add baking soda to the liquid ingredients and stir.
7. Sprinkle oatmeal on top of the food.
8. Next add the prepared sausage with cabbage and stir.
9. Season the dough with ground black pepper, saffron, ground paprika and ground nutmeg.
10. Knead the dough well and pour it into the portioned silicone muffin tins.
11. Place the muffins in a well-heated skillet and cover with the lid. The pan should be cast iron, it keeps heat well. Place a fire divider under the pan. Cook the sausage and oatmeal cabbage muffins in the skillet on the stove for 15-20 minutes. Determine their readiness using a wooden skewer with which to pierce the cupcakes. It should remain dry after immersion in the center of the product.
See also the video recipe on how to make cabbage and sausage muffins.