Among small pastries, baskets with any fillings are especially popular. They bake quickly and look presentable. A step-by-step recipe with a photo of shortcrust pastry baskets with raspberries and sour cream.
Shortcrust pastry baskets with raspberries and sour cream are a great alternative to fatty creamy cakes and pastries. It is a crispy base, raspberry puree and a delicate vanilla-sour cream. This combination of products will satisfy even the most sophisticated gourmets. Products from all tasters will cause wild delight and timid requests for an addition. Delicious and delicate little cakes literally melt in your mouth. Delicate cream and crumbly shortcrust pastry … no one can resist such a combination. Such a dessert will immediately add a holiday feeling to the home atmosphere. These cakes with cream are perfect for a festive feast. Portion baked goods are more practical than cakes and pies. Therefore, I am sharing a recipe for a family delicacy, and a step-by-step photo recipe will allow even a novice hostess to quickly cope with baking.
Preparing such a dessert is very easy. You can fill sand baskets not only with sour cream, but also with butter, protein, custard … Instead of raspberry jam, you can put any jam or fresh berries on the bottom of the baskets. This recipe is a huge scope for imagination.
See also how to make cottage cheese tartlets.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 459 kcal.
- Servings - 10-12 pcs.
- Cooking time - 1 hour 15 minutes
- Margarine - 100 g
- Flour - 150 g
- Sugar - 100 g
- Raspberry puree - 100 g
- Salt - a pinch
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Sour cream - 200 ml
Step-by-step preparation of shortcrust pastry baskets with raspberries and sour cream, recipe with photo:
1. Cut the margarine cold (not frozen or at room temperature) into slices of medium setting and place in the bowl of a food processor. If you use margarine at a different temperature, then the shortbread dough will not be crispy and crumbly.
2. Add eggs, a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon to the food processor. Sahara.
3. Add flour to the food. Pre-sift it through a fine sieve so that it is enriched with oxygen and the dough is softer.
4. Knead an elastic and soft dough that does not stick to your hands. If you don't have a food processor, knead the dough with your hands. But do it quickly so that the margarine does not melt from the warmth of your hands. Because shortbread dough doesn't like warm temperatures.
5. Gather the dough into one large lump, wrap it with cling film and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour or in the freezer for 15 minutes. Although such dough can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and in the freezer for up to 3 months.
6. For the cream, pour the well-chilled sour cream into a bowl and add sugar.
7. Beat the sour cream with a mixer until fluffy and double in volume.
8. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and use a rolling pin to roll it into a thin layer about 5 mm thick. Using a round shape, cut out the dough and fill in the basket molds. Cut off excess dough around the edge.
9. Put 1-1, 5 tablespoons in the baskets. raspberry puree. To do this, grind raspberries with a blender.
10. Pour sour cream on top of the fruit. Heat the oven to 180 degrees and send the shortcrust pastry baskets with raspberries and sour cream to bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool the finished product at room temperature, remove from the molds and decorate with raspberries.
See also a video recipe on how to make shortbread baskets with berry filling and sour cream.