If you eat vegetable-free chicken soup for weight loss for lunch during the week, you can lose 2-5 kg. A step-by-step recipe with a photo of an appetizing and unusual first hot dish. Video recipe.
- Step-by-step preparation of vegetable chicken carbohydrate-free soup for weight loss
- Video recipe
Soup diets today are very popular among people who want to effortlessly get rid of those extra pounds. Since vegetable dietary carbohydrate-free soups are simple and easy to cook, they have a good nutritional balance and unique taste. Usually, stews are cooked in vegetable or chicken broth, because they contain less fat than meat. Consider a recipe for making a vegetable-based, non-carbohydrate chicken soup for weight loss. Diet on this stew is the best way to lose weight on a healthy diet. The effectiveness of the diet lies in the use of foods with negative calories. That is, the body spends more energy on digesting food than it receives from food.
If you follow a diet, it is advisable to cook vegetable broth, because meat accelerates the secretion of gastric juice and induces appetite. But if you cannot completely abandon meat dishes, then cook the soup in chicken broth. This broth is suitable for a gentle diet for diseases of the digestive tract, gastritis and decreased secretion of gastric juice. Cooked vegetables are completely and easily absorbed by the body. At the same time, they contain a lot of fiber, which has a beneficial effect on the digestive tract and gently removes congestion in the intestines. Benefits of Diet Vegetable Soups: Vegetables can be used in a variety of ways depending on preference. Today we will focus on tomatoes and cauliflower.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 85 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 50 minutes
- Chicken wings - 3-4 pcs.
- Tomatoes - 2-3 pcs.
- Bay leaf - 1 pc.
- Cauliflower - 0.5 heads of cabbage
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Salt - a pinch
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Allspice peas - 3 pcs.
Step-by-step preparation of vegetable chicken carbohydrate-free soup for weight loss, recipe with photo:
1. Wash the chicken wings. If there are feathers on them, then remove them. Place them in a saucepan and add the peeled onion.
2. Fill the meat with water, boil, reduce the temperature to the minimum setting and cook the broth for half an hour. At the same time, remove the formed foam from the surface. At the end of cooking, remove the onion from the pan as she gave her taste with aroma and is no longer needed in the soup.
3. Wash the cauliflower and disassemble into inflorescences, which are dipped into the broth.
4. Wash the tomatoes, cut into 4-6 slices and send after the cabbage. If desired, the tomatoes can be twisted through a meat grinder.
5. Season the soup with salt and pepper, add bay leaves and peppercorns. Boil over high heat, turn the temperature on and cook the soup until the vegetables are cooked through. At the end of cooking, add finely chopped herbs to the soup if desired, and serve with croutons or croutons.
See also a video recipe on how to make fat burning soup for weight loss.