A step-by-step recipe for pork ribs in honey and soy marinade: a list of necessary products and the technology for preparing a meat dish. Video recipes.
Pork ribs in honey and soy marinade are a great meat dish with a rich taste and aroma, the highlight of which is the sweet and sour sauce. It can be prepared for every day or served on a festive table, because, in addition to good taste, it looks very beautiful and appetizing.
Ribs are a valuable part of pork carcass. This is essentially the upper portion of the brisket, which consists of the flesh on the middle portion of the ribs. The meat here is rich in protein, fat, minerals and fatty acids, therefore, as a result of cooking, you always get a juicy, tasty and healthy meal. However, do not consume too many of them.
The sauce in which the meat is marinated is made from simple products - a small amount of honey, soy sauce, mustard and herbs. Each ingredient significantly improves the taste and aroma of the finished ribs, and thanks to this composition, after baking, the pieces of pulp remain quite juicy and very beautiful in appearance.
The following is a step-by-step recipe for pork ribs in honey-soy marinade with a photo of the entire cooking process.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 259 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 1 hour 40 minutes
- Ribs - 1 kg
- Soy sauce - 100 ml
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
- Mustard - 1 tablespoon
- Provencal herbs - 1 tsp
- Sweet paprika - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
Cooking pork ribs step by step in the oven in honey and soy marinade
1. Before marinating the ribs, prepare the sauce mixture. To do this, in a deep container, we combine all the necessary ingredients - soy sauce, honey, mustard, a mixture of Provencal herbs, sweet paprika and salt. Bring the mixture until smooth.
2. Cut the pork ribs into pieces along the bone.
3. Fill with the prepared marinade, stir to cover the entire surface. Leave under a lid or cling film for 1 hour to marinate.
4. Place in a suitable baking dish. It is desirable that the ribs are laid out in one layer, and there is not a large distance between them. We put in the oven at 200 degrees and bake for 40-50 minutes.
5. Delicious and hearty pork ribs in honey-soy marinade in the oven are ready! Serve them on a platter, surrounded by lettuce leaves and chopped fresh vegetables. For a side dish, we use our favorite cereals, potatoes or stewed vegetables.
See also video recipes:
1. The most delicious ribs in the oven
2. Pork ribs in the oven