A fabulous and delicious homemade dessert, simple and quick to prepare. Follow this step-by-step photo recipe with strawberry charlotte. This is a great budget cake for the whole family. Video recipe.
Charlotte is a wonderful cake that requires a minimum set of products that is always at hand. The classic version of the dish is apple filling. However, the dessert can be prepared with anything. Other fruits and berries are suitable for him. Today we are preparing the simplest and fastest strawberry charlotte for every day from egg-based biscuit dough. This option goes well with fragrant and beautiful strawberries. Now is the time for this berry to ripen, so let's not waste time and enjoy it to the fullest. The beauty of the recipe is in the simplicity of preparation: the ingredients are mixed in one bowl, poured into a mold with added berries and sent to bake in the oven or slow cooker. It will take very little time to prepare the dough and prepare the fruit. At the same time, you will be satisfied with the result. Such a recipe will help out well when guests unexpectedly come, because Charlotte is also called an express dessert.
For baking, you can use medium-quality strawberries, for example, soggy or cracked. Frozen or canned fruits are also suitable. Strawberry-filled baked goods will still be tender, tasty and fragrant. It can be prepared for every day, but it is also not a shame to put it on the festive table. The rest of the products for charlotte should be of high quality, because this directly affects the baking result.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 320 kcal.
- Servings - One Pie
- Cooking time - 50 minutes
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Sugar - 100 g
- Flour - 250 g
- Strawberry - 300 g
- Baking soda - 0.5 tsp
Step-by-step preparation of charlotte with strawberries, recipe with photo:
1. Wash the eggs, break the shells and pour the contents into a mixing bowl. Add sugar to them.
2. Beat eggs with a mixer until a white fluffy mass is formed and add flour, which sift through a fine sieve. It will be enriched with oxygen and the charlotte will be tender and airy.
3. Continue to beat the dough with a mixer until smooth and uniform. Then add baking soda and stir again. If time is running out, then you can not beat the products separately. Prepare charlotte in a simplified way: combine all the products and whisk them right away. A quick version of a quick dessert will still turn out fragrant and tasty.
4. Prepare the baking dish by this time. Grease the bottom and sides with butter and lay out the strawberries. Wash the fruits, remove the leaves and dry with a paper towel. Cut large strawberries, and you can add medium and small strawberries whole. The more fresh berries you put in, the more aromatic and moist the cake will be.
5. Pour the prepared dough over the strawberries and send the mold to the heated oven to 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Cool the finished charlotte with strawberries in the mold and only then remove it. When hot, it is very fragile and can break.
See also a video recipe on how to cook charlotte with strawberries in the oven.