How to properly, tasty and quickly fry peanuts? Advice and helpful advice. A step-by-step recipe with a photo of roasted peanuts in a pan. Video recipe.
- Step by step cooking of fried peanuts in a pan
- Video recipe
Roasted peanuts are a great snack either on their own or as an addition to other dishes. It is especially good for peanut butter. Although peanuts belong to the legume family, their composition is the same as that of nuts: proteins and unsaturated fatty acids. After all, most nuts contain a lot of fats and oils. Of course, you can buy ready-made roasted peanuts at the store. However, packaged nuts do not have the unique aroma and flavor of hot peanuts, for which we love them so much. Having learned how to roast peanuts at home, you will always please your family with a portion of peanuts in the heat, with the heat. In addition, when cooking nuts with your own hands, you can adjust the degree of roasting, the amount of salt, sugar or spices.
There are several ways to fry peanuts: in the microwave, oven and in a pan. In this review, we will consider the latter option. But in order for roasted peanuts to be tasty and healthy, you need to observe some subtleties. When buying a raw product, pay attention to it. The peanuts should have a whole, pale pink color. Secondly, dry, and not have a rotten or rancid odor. It must be free from signs of insect marks. And if the nuts make a loud sound when shaking, it means that they have begun to dry out and deteriorate. You will learn the rest of the recommendations in a step-by-step recipe with a photo.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 622 kcal.
- Servings - Any Amount
- Cooking time - 10-15 minutes
Peanuts - any quantity
Step by step cooking fried peanuts in a pan, recipe with photo:
1. Dip the peanuts in a sieve and rinse under running water. It is not necessary to do this, but it is desirable, because you never know how and who peeled it from the shell. Then dry it well with a paper napkin and put it in a frying pan, preferably in a pancake maker. it is wide and flat.
2. Send the nuts to the stove with medium heat. Roast the peanuts, stirring occasionally. Do not use vegetable oil. It will be better if the nuts in the pan are arranged in one layer. So they are provided with uniform roasting. Take a sample every 2 minutes of frying, as the degree of roasting may vary. The average frying time is 10 minutes. But I recommend focusing on the ruddy shade and crackling of the husk. This will usually start to happen in 4-6 minutes. Pan-fried peanuts are golden brown. Then lay it out on a paper-lined countertop and leave to cool. Then peel off the husk by twisting the nut in your hands. The skin comes off easily after frying.
See also a video recipe on how to fry peanuts in a pan with salt.