What are the ears on the thighs, why they are formed, how to get rid of this deficiency with the help of proper nutrition, cosmetic procedures and exercise. The ears on the thighs are fat deposits in the upper part of the legs. Otherwise they are called "breeches". This is an aesthetic defect, which can be eliminated using a set of measures: proper nutrition, cosmetic procedures, exercise.
Causes of the formation of ears on the thighs
Excess volume on the hips is one of the most common female aesthetic problems. The bulges on both sides of the buttocks are popularly called "ears" or "breeches". Basically, ladies with a pear-shaped figure suffer from this problem. Such women have a thin neck, thin shoulders and arms, a slender waist and massive hips and buttocks. It is quite difficult to deal with this deficiency, since it arises, as a rule, due to a genetic tendency. Such factors as the use of high-calorie foods, a sedentary lifestyle also provoke their formation. The layer of fat deposits can be of two types: functional or superficial and reserve or deep. The latter begins to form in women aged 13 to 20 years. She takes part in the production of the female hormone estrogen. It loses its function after the full maturation of the female body. Over time, the layer becomes denser and thin tissue grows over it. Taking into account the peculiarities of the body structure, the layer may be unevenly distributed, and this is how "ears" are formed. Superficial fatty deposits arise from low activity and the intake of high-calorie foods. If a woman does not move enough, then the body cannot cope with the processing of the received calories. For this reason, superficial fatty layers appear.
It should be noted that the fat layer is a kind of "depot" in which toxins accumulate. They are "preserved" in fat deposits, blood does not enter there to disperse them throughout the body. For this reason, the ears are colder to the touch than other parts of the body.
How to remove the ears on the thighs at home: proper nutrition
It is impossible to completely get rid of "ears" without revising your diet and diet. The main rule when losing weight: calorie consumption should be at least 500 points higher than income. The first "friend" of body fat is sugar. It must be excluded from the menu along with all other sugar-containing products.
In addition, it is recommended to adhere to the following basic nutritional rules:
- Exclude harmful products from the diet: bakery products, canned food, fatty foods, smoked meats, semi-finished products, fast food.
- Reduce the amount of salt consumed.
- Drink plenty of clean water - up to two liters of liquid per day. It removes toxins from the body and helps in losing weight.
- It is not recommended to eat carbohydrates after 18:00. They increase blood glucose, which triggers an insulin response and promotes fat storage.
- The share of fresh fruits and vegetables in the menu should be at least half of the total food volume.
The dietary menu should be rich in protein foods and slow carbohydrates. Fish, cottage cheese, lean meat, various salads are ideal for losing weight in the thigh area. It should be remembered that fasting in the fight against "breeches" is not suitable. Exercise is also essential to achieve positive results. An exhausted body is not able to withstand the load. When you are hungry, you will only achieve sagging skin, a gaunt appearance and health problems. The menu should be balanced, rich in vitamins and nutrients.
If you are not getting enough vitamins from food, include an additional multivitamin complex in your diet.
We remove the breeches ears on the thighs: cosmetic procedures
Cosmetic procedures for eliminating imperfections in the thigh area should be complex. Firstly, these are wraps using products that help disperse the blood, improve cell metabolism. In addition, masks and wraps help to improve the condition of the skin and tone it. You can carry out the procedures both at home and in the salon. Secondly, your rules should include mandatory moisturizing of the skin after water procedures. It is necessary to purchase a good moisturizer that will maintain the hydrolipidic balance of the skin, fight stretch marks, and the appearance of cellulite.
Thirdly, massage very effectively helps to fight "breeches". It is better to do it with specialists, courses. Consider the recipes for the most popular wraps that help fight the "ears" on the hips:
- Chocolate wraps … Mix 300 grams of cocoa powder and half a liter of hot water, stir until smooth. After the mixture has cooled, it can be applied to problem areas. After applying the thigh, wrap it with cling film. The exposure time is 60 minutes. Wash off in the shower, gently massaging the thighs. Lubricate the skin with a moisturizer after drying.
- Honey wraps … Take two tablespoons of honey and add 6 drops of peppermint or orange essential oil. Stir the mixture thoroughly and apply to the thighs and buttocks. We leave it under the film for an hour. Wash off with warm water in the shower and moisturize the skin with cream.
- Vinegar wraps … You will need apple cider vinegar, essential oil (any) and water. Dilute vinegar with water in a 1: 1 ratio. Add oil. We moisten a soft natural fabric in a solution and wrap problem areas with it. Cover the fabric with cling film on top. We leave for an hour. Wash off with warm water and lubricate the skin with cream.
- Coffee wraps … We take the required amount of natural drunk coffee and add hot water to it until a thick gruel is obtained. Add a little essential oil to the mixture. When the composition cools down a little, apply it to the thighs. We wrap ourselves with cling film for 40-60 minutes. We wash off the mixture in the shower.
- Clay wraps … To eliminate the "ears" on the thighs, you can use blue, gray, white clay. We mix it with warm water until the consistency of thick sour cream. Apply to the skin and leave it under the film for 45-60 minutes.
In the process of the effect of active substances on the skin during wrapping, it is useful to additionally insulate the thighs. To do this, it is recommended to put on warm pants over the film. You can also do physical exercise or household chores during this time, such as cleaning. If you do not have the opportunity to visit a professional massage therapist, you can do the massage yourself, using special medical jars of large diameter.
The procedure is carried out as follows:
- Steam the skin thoroughly in the bathroom, lubricate it with baby oil.
- We apply the neck of the can to the problem area so that a vacuum is created inside it.
- We do the massage first in straight lines, then in a circular motion from bottom to top.
- We repeat the procedure on the second hip.
Be gentle when massaging the delicate skin of your thighs, especially from the inside. In these places, it can be easily damaged and leave unsightly bruises.
Remember that any procedures can only be effective if they are carried out regularly.
Home exercises to remove the ears on the thighs
There is a whole range of physical exercises aimed at eliminating imperfections in the upper thighs and on the buttocks. Please note that training should be systematic. In addition, it is necessary to work on the rest of the body in order to obtain a harmonious result.
How to remove the ears on the thighs at home using squats
Squats are a basic exercise that should be included in any workout routine. They are best done in a weighted gym. However, for beginners, you can start at home as well, until the muscles are strong enough to require additional stress on them. At home, you can do such a set of squats, which works well for all the muscles of the thigh and buttocks:
- Classic squat … We put our feet shoulder-width apart, making sure that the feet are parallel to each other. Keep your back straight and bend your lower back slightly. We stretch our arms in front of us. Slowly squat, without lifting the heels from the floor and watching the posture. In the process, we try to strain the gluteal muscles as much as possible. We do the exercise 15-20 times. It is advisable to do 3-4 approaches.
- Ballet squat … We spread our legs wider than shoulders and unfold the heels at each other. In this case, the socks should look in different directions. We hold onto the support so as not to lose balance, and do 10-12 leisurely squats. In the process, we spread our knees, but we do not tear our feet off the floor. The back should be kept straight. In the last run, we fix the body at the lowest point of the squat for 15-20 seconds. We do three approaches.
- Squat with the legs together … We bring our legs together and stretch our arms forward. We do about 20 squats. At the same time, do not tilt the body forward and do not lift the heels off the floor.
It is extremely important to train yourself to do the exercises correctly, without arching your back or lifting your heels. It is better to do fewer reps, but follow all the rules.
How to remove the ears on the thighs and inside the thigh in an upright position
Very often, fat deposits accumulate not only on the inner side of the thigh, but also from the inside. Therefore, it is important to pay attention to this area as well.
There are several exercises that work these areas, and you can do them at home:
- We stand and spread our legs wide. We do a squat, while getting up, we take our leg to the side. Alternate legs and repeat up to 20 times.
- We spread our legs shoulder-width apart. We do alternate lunges in different directions, taking turns bending our knees. At the same time, we bend the knee towards which we make the movement. We repeat the exercise at least 10 times. To achieve a greater effect, raise your arms up and maintain your posture, bringing your shoulder blades together.
- We stand and hold on to the support. We move the leg forward so that it touches the floor only with the tips of the fingers. We are trying to outline a circle with it, while maintaining balance. We repeat several times until we feel tension in the muscles. Change the leg and repeat the exercise.
- In a standing position, we make several jumps, while spreading our legs to the sides as much as possible. We do not jump with maximum effort, the feet must be soft to avoid sprains and bruises. In the early days, you should not jump more than 50 times. We gradually increase the number of jumps.
How to remove the ears on the hips quickly with swing exercises
These dynamic exercises are great for helping to disperse the blood in problem areas and strengthen muscles.
Consider a set of swing exercises:
- We stand sideways to the chair and hold on to the back with one hand. We put the other hand on the waist. We tighten the buttocks, pull the stomach in and, without changing posture, take the leg to the side. Make sure that the foot of the working leg is perpendicular to the lower leg, fingers tend to the face. We keep the body straight, only the leg moves. The amplitude of the rise is about 70 centimeters. After ten repetitions, change the leg.
- We lie on our side, rest our elbow on the floor. The hand holds the head. Raise the upper leg as high as possible and lower it. We carry out 10-15 times on each side.
- We remain in the starting position, as in the previous exercise. We bend the upper leg at the knee and do another 10-15 swings up. Then we turn over to the other side and repeat the exercise.
- We kneel down and put our palms on the floor. We tear off the leg without unbending it at the knee. We make a few swings to the side. We repeat the exercise on the other leg.
We remove the ears on the hips in a week at the gym
Going to the gym is the best way to get rid of any flaws in your figure. A properly designed training program will help make your body fit and elastic, remove fat deposits. Usually the set of exercises from "breeches" includes the following:
- Pre-warm-up-warm-up on a treadmill, orbit track or exercise bike.
- We squat down and stand up quickly, at the same time raising the right leg bent at the knee. After that, we take it to the side. The main condition is to do everything quickly. We change the leg.
- We put our feet shoulder width apart. We lunge, while exposing the right leg crosswise to the left side. We do it in turn on each leg. It is recommended to practice with dumbbells in your hands.
- Squat with a barbell on your shoulders. At first, you can only squat with an empty bar. As the leg muscles strengthen, add extra weight to it. Watch your posture: the back should be flat, the heels should not come off the floor. Be sure to ask you to insure the coach or someone from the gym.
How to remove the ears on the hips - watch the video:
The ears on the thighs are an aesthetic flaw that frustrates many women. However, it is quite possible to get rid of them using an integrated approach: a balanced diet, beauty treatments and exercise. With some effort and perseverance, you can cope with the problem even at home.