Simple gifts for the New Year that you can make with your own hands will help to show signs of attention to loved ones. These are voluminous postcards, and figurines of deer, and a snow globe, and a pin cushion in the form of a cake. A postcard for the New Year can be made not only using paper, but also using fabric. For the next one, you need to cut a semicircle out of a soft green canvas. A selection of photographs shows how each must be folded so that it turns into a beautiful Christmas tree.
Sew on the fabric or glue a velvet paper rectangle here. Glue three Christmas trees, and on top there is an inscription that eloquently congratulates you on the holiday.
The following voluminous New Year card is created from:
- a sheet of cardboard;
- colored paper with a pattern;
- beads or other jewelry;
- double-sided tape;
Cut rectangles into different sizes. Now wind each one in turn around the marker and glue the free edge to the resulting roll.
- Fold a sheet of paper in half, start gluing the blanks here, using the small ones at the top, and the largest ones at the bottom, so that you get a triangular shape. You can immediately glue these elements together, and only then glue them on a postcard.
- Attach the decorations with double-sided tape. Multiple layers of this adhesive tape can be used.
You will also create the next simple gift very quickly. The author's postcard will make an indelible impression on anyone.
- Such a simple gift for the New Year, and at the same time unforgettable, can be made from the remnants of fabric. Cut into circles from them and set aside for now.
- Fold a rectangular piece of cardboard in half, glue a triangle of green and a rectangle of brown paper here. This is the base of the tree. You need to attach circles of fabric to it.
- Glue a piece of openwork napkin down, attach some faux pearls or beads on this tree. Tie the card with twine or ribbon, not forgetting to write a congratulation.
Here's what you used to work:
- a sheet of colored cardboard;
- colored paper;
- scraps of tissue;
- a napkin;
- tape or twine.
A voluminous postcard for the New Year will also come in handy. To create it take:
- double-sided colored paper;
- satin ribbons;
The stage by stage of making a postcard is shown in the following master class:
- First you will need to cut the squares. Fold the first one by one and the second diagonally. Pull to the center of the side, fix the volumetric workpiece as shown in the photographs.
- Use double-sided tape to glue it to the card. Attach other elements of the tree in the same way. It remains to decorate the top with a ribbon or an asterisk with it, and a simple gift, but made with your own hands, is ready.
A postcard can be not only paper, but also wooden. In the latter case, it will also become a three-dimensional picture.
Nail decorative nails with large heads to the bar so that they have the outlines of the future tree and star. Each of the elements is created by weaving threads. It turns out very beautifully and effectively.
You can make a New Year's card according to this principle and decorate it or the surrounding space with dried orange slices, which must be strung on a thread and fixed on the base.
Letters and a Christmas tree with decorations look very impressive if shiny decorative nails are used.And if their hats are pre-painted with glowing paint, then the elements of the picture will sparkle charmingly in the dark.
Here's how to make simple gifts for the New Year so that you can use very few materials and not waste a lot of time. But such souvenirs and postcards are very valuable, as they are handmade, with love.
See what other gifts for the New Year can be made quickly and easily:
Making snowmen is also easy, as the following master class will teach you: