Recipe with a photo of yellow vegetable puree soup. Diet enveloping dish is recommended for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, food intoxication, overweight.
Contents of the recipe with a photo:
- How to make yellow puree soup step by step
- Video recipes
Yellow vegetable puree soup is a real find for those who adhere to a healthy diet, who are struggling with extra pounds and centimeters, or just want to bounce back after a hearty meal. It contains vegetables that do not contain coarse fiber and cereals. Due to its light puree-like consistency, it envelops irritated mucous membranes, relieves the symptoms of inflammation, quickly gives and maintains a feeling of fullness for a long time. Minor changes to the recipe can transform it from an appetizer into a hearty main course or light dessert.
The soup contains vegetables of yellow or white color with a delicate structure, as well as cereals (rice for diarrhea, in other cases oatmeal), which improve the functioning of the digestive system. The basis of the dish is carrots, pumpkin and dried apricots rich in carotene, they support the immune system, accelerate the elimination of toxins and free radicals, strengthen the nervous system, and support our youth and beauty.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 30 kcal.
- Servings - 3-4
- Cooking time - 1 hour
- Water - 0.8 l
- Oatmeal - 2 tablespoons (40 g)
- Root celery - 100 g
- Carrots - 200 g
- Leeks - 40 g
- Fresh pumpkin - 350 g
- Dried apricots - 60 g
- Turmeric - 0.5 tsp
- Grated nutmeg - 1 pinch
- Ground fenugreek - 0.5 tsp
- Salt to taste
How to make yellow puree soup step by step
1. This vegetable soup is boiled (more precisely, simmered) over low heat in a thick-walled saucepan. We use a multicooker. Pour 3-4 glasses of water into it and bring it to a boil. While the water is boiling, fill the dried apricots with cool water to make it easier to wash them.
2. Pour cereals into hot water, bring to a boil and put on low heat. Although the oatmeal cooks very quickly, we will cook it for at least 15-20 minutes to make a slimy broth.
3. Cut carrots, root celery and leeks into large pieces. Instead of leeks, you can take shallots or white salad onions, i.e. delicate mild varieties. In extreme cases, it is permissible to use an ordinary onion, but then it is advisable to pour it with boiling water before laying it, hold it for several minutes, drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Put the first batch of vegetables in the cereal broth, bring to a boil and cook according to the recipe for yellow vegetable puree soup for about 15 minutes until soft.
5. Wash dried apricots and cut into halves-quarters. Chop the pumpkin into a large cube. Instead of fresh, you can use dried, in this case it should be pre-soaked in warm boiled water.
6. We send the pumpkin with dried apricots to the pan. If the vegetable was dried, then we also use the water in which it was soaked. At this point, we can adjust the thickness of the future soup by adding boiling water. We close the lid and continue to cook over low heat until the vegetables are fully cooked for another 10-15 minutes.
7. Add spices, salt (literally a pinch!), Remove the heat and let the ready-made soup stand for a few minutes so that the taste and aroma "ripen".
8. Using a blender, grind the finished soup until a light airy puree. The taste is very delicate, almost neutral: the sweetness of carrots and pumpkin, a slight sourness of dried apricots, barely guessed salinity of celery, complemented by aromas of turmeric, fenugreek and nutmeg, harmoniously merge into a dull but refined range. A kind of "culinary pastel".
nine. When serving, fill the soup with sour cream or low-fat cream, sprinkle with sesame seeds - it will accentuate the nutty taste of fenugreek, as well as flaxseed - to enhance the enveloping effect.
In our basic “fruit and vegetable” version, the soup can serve as a light snack between main meals or as a kind of aperitif before a full lunch or dinner. But if you slightly change the set of products, for example, add cauliflower and asparagus beans, and we will prepare a self-sufficient first course. A great addition in this case would be a poached egg or a slice of boiled chicken breast.
Removing onions and fenugreek, but adding an apple, banana, cinnamon and a spoonful of honey, on the same basis, we get an original dessert - light, healthy, low-calorie, rich in vitamins and minerals.
Video recipes for yellow vegetable puree soup
1. Recipe for yellow pumpkin puree soup:
2. How to make yellow vegetable puree soup: