Step-by-step recipe for pork in an onion-soy marinade in the oven: choice of products and cooking technology. Video recipe.
Pork in an onion and soy marinade is a delicious and nutritious dish. The meat turns out to be juicy and has an incredibly rich taste with a slight hint of spicy sauce. And if you cook it in the oven, you can preserve the maximum amount of nutrients and make the dish less fatty, and therefore more useful.
The lion's share of success in the preparation of any dish depends on the quality of the products used. Pork is the main ingredient in our recipe, and you should choose it responsibly. It is best to use less fatty parts of the pork carcass, such as the loin or tenderloin. Any visible lumps of fat should be removed with a knife beforehand. Please note that fresh meat does not have a very pronounced smell, and the normal color of the product is pinkish, but the shade may vary depending on the part of the carcass and the feed received by the animal. The surface of the pork may be slightly damp, but never sticky.
All auxiliary ingredients - onion, garlic, sauce - not only go well with each other, but also significantly enhance the taste of meat, multiplying its useful properties. Onions are intended to add juiciness and sweeten the taste of the finished dish a little. Soy sauce, in turn, replaces salt, so the meat is more tender. Pork combined with garlic has an incredibly pungent taste and smell. Rosemary, of course, will give you a spicy scent.
A special feature of our recipe is the use of onion juice and unpeeled garlic. Juice has a richer flavor, while garlic, on the contrary, gives less flavor, but more aroma.
This recipe for pork in an onion-soy marinade in the oven is incredibly simple and original. The whole cooking process does not require special skills and knowledge from the chef. And as a result of quite simple actions, an incredibly delicious and mouth-watering dish is always obtained. This meat dish will impress even the most picky gourmet. It can be cooked on a regular day to delight the household, or used as a main dish for a festive table.
Our recipe for pork in an onion-soy marinade in the oven is accompanied by a photo of the step-by-step process.
See also Cooking duck fillets in honey and soy marinade.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 222 kcal.
- Servings - 3
- Cooking time - 2 hours 50 minutes
- Pork - 500 g
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Soy sauce - 50 ml
- Garlic - 5 cloves
- Rosemary - 1 sprig
- Ground black pepper - to taste
Cooking pork step by step in an onion and soy marinade in the oven
1. Before cooking pork in an onion-soy marinade in the oven, prepare the dressing itself. To do this, peel the onion, cut it into several parts and grind it with a blender until a homogeneous porridge is formed. This method allows you to easily extract the maximum amount of pure juice from the pulp. Next, put the resulting puree on a gauze filter and let all the liquid drain into a separate plate.
2. Pour soy sauce into a deep container, add onion juice and spices to it. Stir and leave for 10-20 minutes so that the tastes and aromas of all ingredients are woven into a single composition.
3. At this time, we prepare the pork. Remove excess fat, bones and pleura with a sharp knife. Cut the meat into small pieces with a side of 3-4 cm. Immerse the whole mass in a baking dish, greased with a little oil, and fill it with the prepared marinade.We place in this form, covered with a lid or cling film, for 3-4 hours in a cool place so that the meat is infused.
4. Before sending the pork in onion-soy sauce to the oven, it must be heated to 200 degrees. After that, put the washed unpeeled garlic and a sprig of rosemary into the marinated meat. We bake the dish for 50 minutes. At this time, you need to stir the meat several times or pour it with marinade.
5. Pork in an onion-soy marinade in the oven is ready! This dish is best served hot. An ideal side dish for such a dish would be vegetables or herb salad. Also, to help the body cope with such a nutritious dish, you can serve it with red wine or sour fruits such as orange, grapefruit, lemon.
See also the video recipe:
1. You have never tasted such meat