A simple recipe for chicken breasts in soy sauce. This chicken will appeal to everyone, without exception. After all, it comes out juicy inside and browned on top.
If you love Asian cuisine, then you always have soy sauce at home. This versatile sauce makes any dish shamelessly delicious. Insanely tasty and not difficult to prepare, this dish is loved in our family. After all, what could be easier than quickly frying chicken while rice or buckwheat is boiling. Let's take a look at how to make a chicken as tasty as possible.
Soy sauce is available with various additives, choose your own taste. I didn't understand the taste of soy sauce at all until I tasted this chicken fillet. Now the coveted bottle is always in the fridge. With him I cook chicken, meat, vegetables. By the way, children also enjoy eating such meat.
See also how to make egg and herb stuffed chicken chops.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 135 kcal.
- Servings - 2
- Cooking time - 15 minutes
- Chicken fillet - 2 pcs.
- Soy sauce - 50 ml
- Water - 100 ml
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l.
Step by step cooking chicken breasts in soy sauce in a pan:
1. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet. Fry fillets on each side over high heat for 2 minutes. We need to quickly fry the meat so that all the juice remains inside. We "seal" it with a crust, which is why the meat will be juicy.
2. And now my favorite action is pouring soy sauce mixed with water into a frying pan.
3. We fry the chicken until all the water has evaporated. You can turn the fillet a couple of times so that it is delicious on all sides. In the same way, you can fry not only chicken fillet, legs, wings are also very tasty with an appetizing crust. When serving, you can add a little sesame seeds.
4. That's the whole recipe. The truth couldn't be simpler. While the chicken is fried, boil the rice. And to make it crumbly, be sure to fill it with boiling water and add a piece of butter.
5. This chicken breast will be a great addition to any side dish. And when it cools well and lies in the refrigerator overnight, it will be perfectly cut into thin slices for sandwiches. We think you will find the application for such meat without problems.
Chicken Breast Video Recipes
1. Cooking juicy chicken breasts in soy sauce:
2. Chicken fillet in soy sauce: